Right, and if you were over there,
你唠唠叨叨的一样会把它们吓跑
you would scare them away with your incessant chatter.
钓鱼时要保持安静
Fishing is supposed to be quiet.
而且应该能钓到鱼
And it's supposed to involve catching fish,
要想钓到鱼 就应该把船划走
which we could do if we moved the boat
到鱼儿们睡觉或者觅食的地方去
to where the fish are-- are-- are sleeping or-- or eating--
停 别说了 也别担心了
Just stop. Stop talking. Stop worrying.
别想了 够了
Stop thinking. Stop.
我们 我们 能不能
Can we-- can we-- can we just--
-能不能试试我的办法 求你了 -不行
- can we just try it my way, please? - No.
我停不下来
I can't stop.
我的脑子就是停不下来
I can't turn my mind off.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
但是
But--
你可以的 钓鱼吧
You can. Just fish.
把他列入无偿手术名单
Do it pro bono.
亨利需要长♥期♥的医疗救治
Look, Henry needs long-term medical care,
医院无力承担
and the hospital just can't afford to take that on.
所以我们就坐视不管吗
Oh, so we do nothing?
不 我们给他药物治疗
No, we treat him with drugs
安排他定期去门诊复诊
and we schedule regular follow-ups at the clinic.
这就是坐视不管
Well, you might as well do nothing.
听我说 我也希望能救他 真的
Look, I wish I could treat him. I really do.
-但我无能为力 -都是废话
- But my hands are tied. - That is a load of crap.
我又不是没见过你破例行事
I have seen you bend the rules around here.
如果我是贝利或者谢博德
If I was Bailey or Shepherd,
你肯定就不会这么无能为力了
I'm sure that your hands wouldn't be so tied.
阿尔特曼医生 够了
Dr. Altman, that's enough.
对不起
I'm sorry.
克里斯蒂娜·杨今天去钓鱼了
Cristina Yang is fishing today.
她是我所见过最有天赋的
She is one of the most talented surgical residents
外科住院医师之一
I have ever seen,
而她却在钓鱼 而不是做手术
and she is fishing instead of operating,
对此我要承担部分责任
and that is partly my fault.
我今天想做点好事
I just want to do something good today.
弥补过错也好 传递爱心也好 随你怎么说
Make it up, pay it forward-- whatever you want to call it--
我真的要做件善事
I... I just need to do some good.
我会安排跟复查委员会的会议
I'll... set up a meeting with the Review Board.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们三小时前就跟米勒医生见面了
Look, they met with Dr. Miller three hours ago.
给他们点时间
Give it time.
他们不会来电♥话♥了 这群傻瓜
They're not gonna call 'cause they're idiots.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
我去米勒办公室 告诉他们这样有多蠢
I'm going up to Miller's office to tell'em what idiots they are.
不用 他们会打电♥话♥的
No, they're gonna call.
好吧 你这是固执己见
All right, now you're just being stubborn.
是 我就固执己见了
Yes, I am being stubborn.
我固执地相信
I am stubbornly choosing to believe
人们有时会做一些疯狂的抉择
that sometimes people make sane decisions,
就好比只要有可能就做侵袭性最小的手术
like having minimally invasive surgery when it's available.
我还固执地相信
I am stubbornly choosing to believe that
不是所有人都丧尽天良
not all people are evil and bad
会把我落在机场
and leave me in airports.
我就说嘛
Told ya.
很好 分流器放进去了 保护好下边
Good. The shunt is in. Secure it inferiorly.
脐带胶布带
Umbilical tape.
医生 给
Here you go, doctor.
我们现在要定影静脉注射胆管造影
Uh, now we're gonna fix the I.V.C.
我来把肝脏抬起来一点 好让你
I'm gonna lift the liver only enough for you
-能够得着创口 -你要让我来缝合吗
- to gain access to the tear. - You're gonna let me sew?
你是在质疑我的决断还是在绕着弯说谢谢
Are you questioning my judgment or are you saying thank you?
不 我只是 谢谢你
No, I just... Thank you.
很好 那么
Good. So...
一次缝一针
One stitch at a time.
悠着点稳着点 准备好了吗
Slow and steady. Ready?
好了 给我3号♥滑线 博基
Okay. 3-0 prolene, Boki.
有谁想尝尝我的汤
Mm. Anybody want my soup?
它让我想起了胰液
It's reminding me of pancreatic fluid.
是吗 那我当然要尝尝
Oh, mm-hmm. Then I definitely want it.
泡泡
Sparkle.
那是我家小马的名字
That was the name of my pony.
凯普娜医生 你的病人
Dr. Kepner, your patient,
哈瑟维太太刚刚被送进急诊室
Mrs. Hathaway just came into the E.R.
她败血性休克了 电脑断层扫描显示有瘘
She's in septic shock. C.T. showed a fistula.
贝利医生要你立即到手术二室报到
Dr. Bailey wants you in O.R. 2 right away.
不是吧 哈瑟维太太吗
No. Mrs. Hathaway?
我们三天前才让她出院 她已经痊愈了
We just discharged her three days ago. She was fine!
现在只剩两个了
And then there were two.
伊莱 我还需要一份拉布先生的胰液样
Um, Eli, I need another sample of Mr. Rabb's fluid.
这不好办呐 我把引流管拔了
Uh, that's gonna be tough. I took the drain out.
-你什么 -留着引流管
- You what? - Well, with the drain in,
他就不能翻身 就意味着他必须平躺着睡
he can't turn over, which means he has to sleep on his back,
-也就是说他睡不着 所以 -好吧
- which means he isn't sleeping, so-- - Okay,
去跟放射科打个招呼
just call radiology.
我们必须把它插回去
We have to put it back in.
我得要看得到胰液
I need to be able to see the fluid
才能确诊是否有感染
to tell if there's an infection.
可我一看就知道没有感染
Well, I can tell by looking at it that it's not infected.
你只管去跟放射科打招呼
Just call radiology.
听着 如果贝利医生
Look, if Dr.Bailey
让把它插回去 我会插回去的
wants it put back in, then I will.
-不行 她在做手术 -那就得等了
- No, she's in surgery. - Well, then it'll have to wait.
好 行 你知道么 我自己来
Fine. Okay. You know, I'll-- I'll do it myself.
你不准碰那病人
You're not touching that patient.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你有你的专业知识 但根据我十二年的从医经验
You have your list, but I have 12 years of experience
如果现在把引流管插回去
that tells me that putting that drain back in right now
反而会增加他受感染的风险
could actually put him at more risk for infection.
十二年 我来这里已经 十二年了
12 years, I've been here-- 12 years.
你们这些住院医师在这里来来往往
Now you residents, you come and go,
但这是我的家 你们只是我的座上宾
but this is my home, and you are my guest.
现在 这里不欢迎你了
And right now, you are no longer welcome.
有什么紧急情况
What's the emergency?
我需要你帮个忙
Oh, uh, I need a favor.
有位护士讨厌我
A nurse hates me.
你是位住院医师
You're a resident.
我敢保证所有的护士都讨厌你
I'm sure all the nurses hate you.
是 但他们喜欢你
Yes, well, they love you.
我觉得是你喜欢我
I think you love me.
好吧 就算是 随你便啦
Fine. Okay. Whatever.
能不能请你找他谈谈
Can you please just talk to him,
把这事儿化解了 这样当我把
smooth things over, so that when I go to take
我的病人送去放射科重新插回引流管时
my patient back to radiology and get his drain put back in,
他就不会大吵大闹了
he doesn't make a scene?
好 我去找他谈谈
Fine. I'll talk to him.
但是你今晚得请我在乔的酒吧喝一杯
But you gotta meet me at Joe's tonight for a drink.
你真是不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
你不就喜欢我这点吗 我的不可理喻
That's why you love me, 'cause I'm unbelievable.
你和我 我们不可能的 好吧
You and I, we don't work, okay?
我们已经试过了
We-we've been through this.
就一杯嘛
One drink.
好吧 就一杯哦
Fine. One drink.
天呐 他来了
Oh, God. Okay, there he is.
伊莱吗
Eli?
改两杯了
Two drinks.
好吧
Fine.
行 呆这儿别动
Fine. Stay here.
-伊莱 -什么事
- Eli. - Yeah.
你有空吗
You got a second?
听着 我不知道刚才是怎么回事
Oh, listen, I don't know what's going on here,
但我清楚在自己地盘被人挑衅是什么感觉
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表