索菲亚·罗宾斯·斯隆·托瑞斯
出生一周 体重一磅一盎司
创伤过后
After a trauma,
你的身体羸弱不堪
your body is at its most vulnerable.
应激时间至关重要
Response time is critical.
所以你突然被众人围住
So you're suddenly surrounded by people...
加油 加油 你行的
Go. Go. You got it.
医生 护士
doctors, nurses...
集中精神
Focus. Focus.
加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
专科医师 技师
specialists, technicians.
对对对 加油
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Go.
手术是团队项目
Surgery is a team sport...
大家齐心协力共赴终点
everyone pushing for the finish line...
-好的 干得好 -哇 手指
- All right! All right! Good job. - Yay, fingers.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
让你恢复健康
Putting you back together again.
好了 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
你在重新训练大脑
You're retraining your brain.
伸直手指
Getting your fingers straight
-是今天的目标 好吗 -嗯
- was the goal for today, okay? - Mm-hmm.
一步一步来 记得吗
Little goals, remember?
好了 让我进去检查下她的切口
All right, let me get in there to check her incision.
-早 宝宝情况速报 -我去看看
- Good morning. Baby report. Boom. - I'm gonna go see her.
嘿 你很棒
Hey. You're awesome.
-让我看看 让我看看 -看到没
- Oh, gimme, gimme, gimme. - See?
她移♥动♥手臂 像是挥手
She's moving her arm like she's waving.
虽然还没睁开眼睛
She still doesn't open her eyes,
但她昨晚呼吸仅停了一次 还有
but she only stopped breathing once last night. And get this--
她的颅内出血指数仍是1
Her brain bleed's still grade 1.
好孩子
Good girl.
她看起来长大了
She looks bigger.
是长大了吧
Is she bigger?
好了 我们中有人还在上班
All right. Some of us are still working.
麻烦让我进去
Let me get in there, please.
好的 我有个会诊 得走了
Okay, I have a consult. I have to go.
你情况怎样
How are you?
我几乎能伸直手了
Um... I almost got my hand straight.
-那太好了 -对
- That's great. - Yeah.
但手术本身也会带来损伤
But surgery is a trauma in and of itself.
那今天 我今天能见她吗
So today? I can see her today?
一旦手术完成 真正的康复即开始了
And once it's over, the real healing begins.
我们称其为"恢复"
We call it recovery.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-不 -得等到
- No. - But until...
不
No.
你可以行动
you can be mobilized,
并且感染完全消除了
and your infections are completely gone,
你才能见她
you cannot see her,
而且她也不能离开新生儿监护病房♥
and she cannot leave the NICU.
你知道
Now you know
要可以的话我肯定会允许
I would if I could.
对吧 你知道的
Right? You know that--
恢复却不是团队项目
Recovery is not a team sport.
杨
Yang.
告诉她我肯定会的
Tell her I would.
要可以的话她会允许
She would if she could.
而是独自长跑
It's a solitary distance run.
你是在冲我竖中指吗
Are you giving me the finger?
正是
Yes, I am.
干得好
Good job.
恢复之路迢迢 让你精疲力尽
It's long, it's exhausting...
且形单影只 无人同行
and it's lonely as hell.
帕切尔夫人 你真的得戒烟了
Mrs. Pulcher, you're gonna have to stop smoking.
-你的感染加重了 -都是你们害的
- Your infections are getting worse. - Your infections, you mean.
你俩白♥痴♥手术前我都没那问题
I didn't have them before you two idiots operated.
连本职工作都干不好
And you didn't even do that right.
再次 我很抱歉 不过你的肺癌
Again, I am sorry, but your lung cancer
已扩散 以至于我们不能
had spread to the point that we couldn't--
得了吧 多说无益
Please. Useless.
世界上任何医院我都住得起
I can afford any hospital in the world,
却踏进这三流庸医集中营
and I come to this third-rate crap factory.
我什么时候能出院
When am I getting outta here?
都三周了
I've been here for three weeks.
这又不是关塔那摩监狱
This is not Guantanamo.
让她出院 拜托 我付钱给你
Discharge her, please. I'll pay you.
我们回天无力
There is not much more that we can do
除非你自律以配合治疗 吸烟
unless you are willing to help yourself. Now the smoking--
哦 我要是想听戒烟动员演说的话
Oh, if I wanted a lecture on smoking,
我会把老公从坟里挖出来的
I'd dig up my dead husband.
快让我出院 不然我会把你们告得倾家荡产
Now get me outta here before I sue your balls off.
我们得做些化验
Well, we'll run some tests,
如果你的白细胞数
and if your white blood cell count
-升至正常值 -需要多少
- is up to an acceptable level-- - How high does it have to be?
给我个数
Give me a number.
-现在是0.8 得升到2以上 -1
- Well, it's at a 0.8 now, and I'd like it to be above a 2. - 1.
我们不是在讨价还价
This is not a negotiation.
都这么回事 1.5
Everything is. 1.5.
1.5 你让我出院
1.5 and you let me outta here.
现在给我弄个轮椅
Now get me a wheelchair,
要我继续候在这鬼地方
'cause if I have to wait around this hellhole,
-我得去抽烟 -好吧
- I'm gonna smoke. - Okay.
我理顺了新生儿手术预案一些问题
Ooh. I smoothed out some bumps in the NICU surgery protocol
如果你想 不再这么孩子气
if you wanna... stop acting like a child.
你伤了他的心
You crushed his heart,
艾普丽尔 而我们曾以为他没心没肺
April, and none of us thought he had one,
-所以大跌眼镜啊 -是 很不方便
- so that's impressive. - Yeah, well, it's inconvenient.
我得找他签字
I need him to sign this.
-呃 早上好 -哦 早上好
- Uh, morning. - Oh, good morning.
又一个老年痴呆临床试验病人 是吗
Oh, uh, another Alzheimer's trial patient today, huh?
是的 主任
Yes, sir.
很好 很好
Good, good.
你的胰岛细胞临床试验进展怎样
How is your islet cell trial going?
找到协助你的住院医生了吗
Have you found a resident to assist you?
-嗯 艾弗里今天协助我 -很好啊
- Uh, yeah. Uh, Avery's gonna help me out today. - Great. Good.
韦伯夫人呢 她怎么样
And, uh, Mrs. Webber, how is she feeling?
呃 还好 谢谢关心
Uh, she's doing all right. Thank-- thank you.
哦 主任
Oh, sir.
你
You...
这孩子情况一团糟啊
Wow. That kid looks screwed.
是啊
He is.
他有五种不同的心脏和腹部缺陷
He has five different cardiac and abdominal defects.
我本来安排下周给他手术
I'm supposed to operate on him next week.
太赞了 我能参加吗
That's awesome. Can I scrub in?
行 如果你能把咱俩弄到非洲
Yeah, if you can get us to Africa.
我本该下周回去的
I was supposed to go back there next week,
不过现在得照看我家虚弱的女儿
but now I have a very sick little girl of my own
-重症监护室的未婚妻 -让他飞过来
- and a fiance in the I.C.U. - Fly him out here.
我试过 涉及难以想象的繁文缛节
Yeah, I've tried, but you can't imagine the red tape
和巨额花费
and the money.
而且还有很多像他一样的小孩
And there's a dozen more like him
我也想为他们手术
that I'd want to do the same thing for.
我在努力找人去那边帮助他们
I'm trying to find someone to help 'em out over there.
我只是 作了承诺 就这样
I just... I made a promise, that's all.
嘿 恢复得不错
Hey, it's healing pretty well,
也许再过些天
and maybe in a couple of days,
-你能尝试自己坐起来 -现在就试
- you can try sitting up by yourself. - Let's try now.
不能操之过急
Can't rush it.
为什么是你来
Why'd I get you?
你怎么没去做手术
Why aren't you cutting out a heart somewhere?
阿尔特曼和我起了争执
Well, Altman and I had a falling out,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表