我只是想说
No, I just wanna say,
我对这次临床试验很是期待
I'm really excited about the clinical trial.
我一直都在关注《新英格兰医学杂♥志♥》
I've been reading the New England Journal of Medicine.
细菌 疾病 毒素
Germs. Disease. Toxins...
我们身体时刻面临各种威胁
Our bodies encounter dangers all the time.
潜于表面之下
Just beneath the surface.
深藏不露
Hidden.
不管你察觉与否
Whether you realize it or not,
你的身体始终都在保护自己
your body is constantly protecting itself.
我想要祝一下酒
I'd like to propose a toast.
为什么精♥子♥捐献者也在这儿
Why is the sperm donor here?
今晚不是家庭聚餐吗
I thought tonight was a family dinner.
爸爸 我...
Dad, I...
敬两位非凡的女性
To two extraordinary women,
愿你们的人生充满爱 幸福与快乐
may your lives be overfilled with love, happiness, and joy.
祝凯丽和亚利桑那
To Callie and Arizona,
我孩子的两位母亲
the mothers of my child.
拜托 我...
Oh, for God's sake, I...
别这样 丹尼尔 干杯
Oh, Daniel. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
对 好样的
Yes. There we go.
除了上校之外大家还会怎么称呼您
Do you ever go by anything other than Colonel,
上校
Colonel?
上校大人
The colonel.
其实 我们忘记祷告了
Actually, um... we forgot to say grace.
什么
Say what?
吃饭前应该 先祷告的嘛
Yeah, we should-- we should say grace before we eat.
是啊是啊 真是惭愧
Of course. Shame on us.
放下叉子吧 上校大人
Fork down, the colonel.
妈妈 你来带祷吧
Mom, you want to lead?
主 求你降褔我们 并降褔你恩赐
Bless us, oh, lord, and these thy gifts...
你每眨一次眼睛
Every time you blink your eye,
就会冲刷掉数以千计的微生物
you wash away thousands of unwanted microbes.
若你吸入过多的花粉 就会打喷嚏
Breathe in too much unwanted pollen and you sneeze.
阿门
Amen.
我去 我去哄她 失陪一下
Okay. I'll go. I'll go get her. Excuse me.
亚利桑那 今天在飞机上
Arizona, we sat next to a charming young man
我们边上坐了个帅小伙
on the plane today,
他说他要和他的伴侣
and he said he was going with his partner
去一个什么游♥行♥
to march in a parade.
为了荣耀什么的
For pride?
是啊 那挺不错的
Yeah. Those are good.
当遇到异己物质时 身体就会知道
The body knows when it's encountered something that doesn't belong.
她简直太可爱了
Oh. She couldn't be cuter if she tried.
妈 你还没抱过她呢
Mom, you haven't had a chance to hold her yet.
身体可以识别入侵异物
The body detects the invader,
然后激活白细胞
it releases its white blood cells...
不用了 没关系 谢谢
No, no, that's all right. Thank you, though.
我还吃着东西呢
I'm eating.
然后发起攻击
And it attacks.
实习医生格蕾 第七季第二十集
这是佐拉 六个月大
This is Zola. She's 6 months old,
患有先天性脊柱裂
Born with spina bifida...
可爱的非洲娃们
Adorable african children.
不知羞耻地自信膨胀
Shameless ego stroking...
克莱夫简直是个天才
Karev is a genius.
对啊 他就要轻而易举地把住院总的位置
Yeah, he's single-handedly stealing chief resident
从我们身边抢走了
out from under all of us,
但我们却还得帮他干这干那
and we're helping him do it.
我们又不能拒绝治疗这些小病娃
I mean, we can't exactly refuse to treat little sick kids
那样会显得我们很恶劣
without making ourselves look bad.
他真是个天才
Oh, he is a genius.
又或者...
Or...
[斯瓦希里语]
用斯瓦希里语就是这么说的
That's what they say in Swahili.
这样就能防止进一步的脑损伤
...spine to prevent any further brain damage...
要不是我失宠坐冷板凳 他才没机会呢
Well, he only has a shot because I've been benched.
实力最强人不在场上了 你们都得谢我
The playing field has been leveled. You're all welcome.
我的老年痴呆试验比非洲孤儿强多了
My Alzheimer's trial kicks African-orphan ass.
也比你们那些乱七八糟的强多了
It kicks all of your asses.
你们后面能小声点吗
Do you want to keep it down back there?
我正在听这有望成为
I'm trying to listen to what appears to be
未来住院总的医生说话呢
the next chief resident talking.
散会之前 我想跟大家说声谢谢
Before we go, I just want to say thank you
感谢你们参与这次行动
to all of you for your participation.
这一切意义重大 在下无以言谢
It, uh, truly means more than I could say.
鼓掌 他们居然在鼓掌 搞什么
Slow clap. They're giving him the slow clap. Come on.
我才不给他鼓掌呢
I'm not giving him the slow clap.
我想亲自检查下切口
Okay, I want to personally check the incision sites,
看看有没有体重变化
any weight fluctuations,
还要检查下病患的血糖水平
the patients' glucose levels.
你上次清理笼子是什么时候 艾弗里
When was the last time you cleaned these cages, Avery?
笼子干净了 感染率就会比较低
A clean cage means a lower infection rate,
也就意味着药监局那儿更容易批准
which means F.D.A. approval,
知道吗
understood?
清理笼子 知道了 主任
Cages. I got it, sir.
麦肯娜 你好 我是谢博德医生
Makena? Hi, I'm Dr. Shepherd.
你肯定认识克莱夫医生的
Of course, you know Dr. Karev.
我们是来看看佐拉的情况的
We're here to take a look at Zola today.
有的时候 脊柱裂患儿
Uh, sometimes babies with spina bifida
有可能患上小脑扁桃体下疝畸形
can develop Chiari malformation.
导致颅内液体积聚
It causes fluid build-up in the brain.
会非常难受 不过有的时候
It could be pretty uncomfortable, but sometimes,
只要调整好病人的头部姿势
if you adjust the patient's head position--
就能帮病人降低颅内压
it helps relieve the pressure.
让我看看 瞧瞧这小脸蛋儿
Let me see this. Let me see this face.
她两个月大的时候
We've had her at the orphanage
就进我们孤儿院了
since she was 2 months old.
这是我有印象以来
This is the first time she's stopped crying
她第一次不哭了
since I can remember.
我们先去做个核磁共振吧
Let's just run an M.R.I.
看看她有没有小脑扁桃体下疝畸形
and check to see if she has a Chiari malformation
或者脑积水
or hydrocephalus.
如果有 我们就得做个置管引流术
If it's positive, we're gonna have to do a shunt.
把积水抽出来
Drain the fluid.
可能要推迟脊柱手术
It's gonna postpone the spinal surgery,
但我觉得应该这样做
but I think it's gonna be worth it.
我觉得她挺喜欢你的
I think she likes you.
这电筒留给她玩吧
She can keep that lamplight.
塞弗 明天我会给你弟弟
Sefu, I will be repairing
做心脏修复术 同时斯隆医生
your brother's heart defect tomorrow while Dr. Sloan,
我们的整形科主任
our head of plastics,
会给康多重塑胸骨
he will construct Kondo a new sternum.
[斯瓦希里语]
他想知道 要是他死了
He wants to know, if he dies,
能不能迟点再告诉他家里人
could we wait to tell the family at home.
明天我们的妹妹要过生日
Our sister's birthday is tomorrow,
他不想毁了妹妹的生日
and he doesn't want to ruin it.
我们会很悉心地照顾你的 好吗
We are gonna take really good care of you. Okay?
你不会毁了妹妹的生日的
And you are not gonna ruin your sister's birthday.
我们要检查一下他的胸部 可以吗
We have to look at his chest. Okay?
-先生 -放开我 跟你说了我没事
- Sir. - Get off me! I told you that I'm fine!
-你们别管我 -先生 请配合
- I don't need any help. - Sir, please.
先生 要是你继续意图逃脱的话
Sir, if you continue to try to get out of bed,
-我就只能绑住你了 -放开 放开
- I'm gonna have to restrain you. - Get off me. Get off--aah!
咖啡鸡尾酒
B-52 cocktail.
应该能让他静下来了
Ought to calm him down.
听着 我需要重回
Okay, listen, I need to get back
竞争住院总的战场
in the race for chief resident.
我要参与泰迪的Cantrell五联征手术
I need in on Teddy's pentalogy of Cantrell patient.
Cantrell五联症 一种先天发育畸形 有五种畸形 跟心脏 胸腔都有关系
这已经不好玩了 她还在给我吃闭门羹
This isn't funny anymore. She is still shutting me out.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表