Oh, bite me, Mark.
这怎么回事
Oh, what's going on?
你们俩又吵起来了吗
Are you guys fighting again?
你想要大家做剪贴簿吗
Did you want a scrapbook station?
当然啊 那还用说 你要是不带回家
Oh, yeah. Of course. It's not a real shower
一本剪贴簿 怎么能算派对呢
if you don't get to take home a scrapbook.
我们应该准备些荧光笔
Ooh, we should have glitter pens!
不 你不能 因为如果你辞职搬过来
No, you can't. Because if you quit and move here,
你会变得抑郁 对我怀恨在心的
you'll get depressed and start to hate me.
听着 我得挂了 你就
Look, I have to go. Just...
求你别打过来了 再见
Please stop calling. Good-bye.
他们准备好了 你能把病历带来吗
They're ready. Can you bring the chart?
抱歉 我男朋友那档子事有点棘手
Sorry. The boyfriend thing is a little more complicated
不能让她知道
than she can handle.
-你们俩还在一起 还是 -不 怎么了
- So you two are still together or-- - No. Why?
我们要求陪护
Well, we require the caretaker
必须是华盛顿州的
to be a full-time resident
-常住居民 -我知道
- of the State of Washington. - I know that.
我是说 这是个重大抉择
Okay. I mean, it's a big commitment.
现在你可能还没什么感觉 但今后六个月中
And it may not feel like it now, but six months from now,
乃至一年后 你可能会受不了的
a year down the road-- it can get overwhelming.
如果你有可能搬回伦敦 哪怕
And if you think you might move back to London, if there's
有一丝可能 都得告诉我们
even the slightest chance, you need to let us know.
听着 当我为了家庭来到这里
Look, when I came out to my family,
我妈妈支持我 她爱我
my mother stood by me, she loved me.
我知道同性恋对你来说或许没什么
And I know that may not seem like a big deal to you,
但是在我的家乡 人们却很难接受
but in my family, where we come from, being gay isn't something
你是同性恋的事实
people just come to accept after a while.
他们觉得这是罪恶 甚至有人因此而死
It's a crime, and--and people die because of it.
我的父亲拒绝接受这一现实 所以他离开了
And--and my father refused to deal with it, so he left.
他娶了新的妻子 而我妈妈一无所有
He got a new wife, and my mom lost everything.
我 我能为她做的只有这些了
This--this is the least I could do for her.
我同意参加实验 格蕾医生
I'm committed to this trial, Dr. Grey.
好的
Okay.
胰岛细胞能产生胰岛素
Now islet cells produce insulin.
我们会把这些细胞放进一个装置植入你的身体
We would put the cells in a device in your body,
它会像一个全新的胰岛一样工作
and it will act like a brand-new pancreas.
我们在和药监局联♥系♥
We're contacting the FDA
以尽快获得他们的批准
to get their approval right now.
同意吧 我今早对他大吼大叫
Say yes. Okay, I-I yelled at him this morning.
-像个混♥蛋♥一样 -有什么风险吗
- I acted like an ass-- - What are the risks?
我是说 他们得极其严肃对待 对吧
I mean, they have to be pretty serious, right?
不然的话 食品及药物管理局早批准了
Otherwise, the FDA would've already approved it.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
啊对 当然了 是有风险的
Y-yeah, there are risks, of course.
我刚要开始说
I was just about to get there.
有大出血的可能
Um... There's heavy bleeding,
血小板减少
uh, low platelet counts,
肝脏负荷增大
um, and stress on the liver.
但是克拉拉这种情况
But in Clara's condition,
尤其是在我们准备周全的情况下
e-especially since we've done everything else,
这的确是最好的选择
um, this really is the best option.
我们能再考虑一下吗 可以吗
Can we have some more time? Is that okay?
当然可以 好的
Oh, y--of course. Yeah.
考虑多久都可以
T-take all the time you need.
伊莱
Eli?
干别的去
Go do something else.
-那是怎么回事 -什么怎么回事
- What was that? - What was what?
我正要谈到那些风险
I was getting to those risks.
被你这么一打断 好像我有所隐瞒似的
You interrupted me to seem like I was hiding something.
根据我的经验 医生们的确有所隐瞒
Well, in my experience, doctors do hide things.
他们不会问的问题 我来帮他们问一下
I just asked a question they didn't know to ask.
-就这样 -不 那不是你的职责
- That's all. - No, that's not your job.
我觉得是
I think it is.
破坏手术并吓唬病人吗
To undermine surgeons and alarm patients?
应该说关心病人 那是我的工作
To care for patients-- that's my job.
确保他们了解自己
Making sure they understand
要参加的是怎样的高风险试验
what highly experimental procedures
应该是我的分内之事
they're signing up for seems a part of that.
我还以为那是我的分内之事
Oh, I thought that was my job, you know,
尤其是考虑到我是那个专攻
especially considering that I am the one who specializes
所谓高风险试验的人
in said highly experimental procedures.
好的 我懂了 你是医生 我是护士
Oh. Okay. I get it. You're the doctor. I'm the nurse.
我应该有自知之明 是吧
I should know my place, right?
不是 算了 够了
N--okay, enough.
医院里医护分工的存在
Um, there is a doctor-nurse protocol
是有原因的
in this hospital for a reason.
你懂的 我懂的 我们就一致遵守吧
You know it. I know it. Let's just agree to follow it.
前提是不伤害病人
Not if it hurts the patient.
你呼我
Hey. You paged.
是啊 我觉得自己七点钟
Yeah. Um, I don't think I'm gonna be able
没法去吃晚餐了
to make it to dinner by 7:00.
填这些术后记录比我
These post-ops are taking
预计的时间长
me longer than I thought.
好的 不吃晚餐了
Okay, skip dinner.
你知道吗 今晚有《乱世忠魂》
Hey, you know, From Here to Eternity is on cable.
描写珍珠港前夕美军的生活 曾获八项奥斯卡奖
我们可以晚上在我家随便吃点儿
We could just grab dinner at my place.
好啊 听起来不错
Okay. Sounds fun.
我还是不知道什么时候能做完
Um, I still don't know what time I'll finish.
克莱夫 你能帮助凯普娜医生处理病人吗
Karev, could you help Dr. Kepner with her patients?
现在你要我帮忙了
Now you need my help?
别逼我 伙计
Don't push me, dude.
好了 这些病人你接手的话
Okay, so if you take these,
我可以处理余下的
then I can do the rest.
咋了
What?
如果电影是投在他卧室天花板上的话
The only way you'll be watching that movie
你还有可能看看的
is if it's playing on his bedroom ceiling.
心电图和心肌酶检查无异常
His E.K.G. and cardiac enzymes were normal,
所以应该不是心脏病发作
so a heart attack seems unlikely.
正要做CT血管造影排除动脉瘤
We're doing a C.T. angio to rule out dissection or aneurysm.
阿尔特曼医生 你可以负责这个病例吗
Dr. Altman, you okay to stay on the case,
鉴于你与病人的私人关系
considering your personal relationship?
理查德 咱们讨论过这个问题了
Richard, we've been over this.
这只是经济上的权宜之计 没别的
It's a business arrangement. Nothing more.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
很好 很好
Great. Great.
好 很好 非常好
Great. Great, great, great.
止痛药终于有效了啊
Painkillers finally kicked in, huh?
旅途愉快
Well, enjoy the ride.
最近我一直在琢磨
I've been thinking lately,
我觉得 我觉得我想清楚了
and I think--I, uh, I think I figured it out.
明白为什么你约会都失败了
And... why all of your dates go so bad.
极其失败
So, so bad.
失败到可笑的地步
Laughably bad.
不是你的问题
And it's not your fault.
是我的问题 因为你约会的对象不是我
It's mine, 'cause I'm--I'm not the guy on them with you.
-可以开始了 -泰迪 等等 别走
- We're ready to start. - Teddy, wait, wait.
你是我老婆
You're my wife.
是我老婆
You're my wife.
-亨利 -我是你老公
- Henry, um-- - I'm your husband.
就这样吧 我们在一起吧
Let's do it. Let's be together.
看看你自己
I mean, look at you.
看看你的眼睛
Look at your eyes.
看看 你没看到你的眼睛
Look at--you're not looking at your eyes.
我愿意一辈子这样凝视着你的眼睛
I could look into your eyes my whole life.
权宜之计吗
Business arrangement?
是止痛药作祟
He's hopped up on painkillers.
恰恰说明他这是发自肺腑的
Which just means his inhibitions are down.
拜托 理查德
Oh, come on, Richard.
就算他说的是真心话 我
Look, even if he meant what he said, I--
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表