马上开门 不然病人死了
and you open the door before I report you
就是你的责任
for the wrongful death of a patient!
艾弗里
Avery.
艾弗里 坚持住 不会有事的
Avery, it's okay. Just hang in there, okay?
艾弗里
Avery.
好了 你能停下来了
All right, you can stop now.
让别人来接手
Someone else can take over.
艾弗里 看着我 你能停下来了
Avery, look at me. Look at me. You can stop now.
艾弗里 没事了 没事了
Avery, Avery, it's okay. It's okay.
心里一直
It's been, uh...
有疙瘩
hard...
自从那次枪击案以后
since the shooting.
我的几个朋友那天遇难了
I, uh, I lost some fr -- some friends that day.
你得学会换个方式想问题
You learn to think about things differently.
比如 扣个纽扣
Like, um, like buttoning a button --
就算用钩子
You can't -- you can't do that,
都做不到 所以
you know, even with the hooks, so...
现在我只给扎克买♥♥T恤和帽衫
now I just buy Zack T-shirts and hoodies.
平时靠脚和钩子帮忙
He can usually get those on by himself
他能自己穿这些东西
by using his hooks and his feet.
早上 我帮他洗澡
And, uh, I help him bathe in the morning,
帮他刷牙和刮胡须
and... well, brush his teeth and shave.
我花了
It took me --
我花了很长时间才习惯
it took me a long time to get the hang of that.
但我现在已经驾轻就熟了
But it's all in the wrist, I've learned.
这么晚了
It's late.
我还以为 有人能来告诉我手术进度
I thought I w -- I would have an update by now.
有什么大不了的 你能去看她
So what's the big deal? You'll visit her.
她能回来看你 不就坐趟飞机么
She'll visit you. It's just a plane ride.
现在别说这个好吗
Um, can we not talk about this right now?
手臂发绀了
Arms getting cyanotic.
血管的接合没问题
The vessel attachments are all good.
什么 产生血栓了吗
如果不能疏通血液 他的手就保不住了
神经 血管的部分桥接出了问题
Uh, picture. We've got picture and no sound.
说什么啊
Excuse me?
闪开 先闪开
Move over. Just move over.
现在什么情况
Any update?
什么 说啊
What? Just tell me.
呃
Um...
他的一条手臂出现了并发症
there was a possible complication with one of the arms.
并发症
Complication?
产生了血栓
There's a clot,
他们正在努力疏通血流循环
and they're trying to, uh, restore blood flow.
但是
But...
那只手臂可能接不上 是吗
He could lose it, couldn't he?
那
Well...
有一只总比没有好 对吧
one arm's better than none, right?
托瑞斯 需要帮忙吗
Torres, do you need help?
我能帮你撤回重建
I can retract that for you.
-需要我修补吗 -再给我点时间
- Want me to patch that? - Just give me a second.
-你确定不用我 -我知道自己在干嘛
- Are you sure you don't want me to... - I know what I'm doing...
-托瑞斯 用我修补吗 -再一会儿
- Torres, do you want me to patch this? - Just give me a second.
我知道自己在干嘛 只需要再多点时间
Okay, I know what I'm doing. I just need a second.
你们都给我闭嘴
Everybody, shut up.
好了
Okay. All right.
我觉得神经 血管 肌腱都桥接好了
There. Picture and sound, I think.
耶
Yeah.
干得好
Good job.
谢天谢地
很好 干得漂亮
Good. Nicely done.
本质上来说 我们把软骨打碎
Basically, we break the cartilage down
到细胞层次 再将其转化为蛋白液
to its cellular level and turn it into a protein liquid.
再建个支架来托住蛋白液
We build a scaffolding to hold the liquid,
放到恒温箱里培养
then we cook it in an incubator to let it grow.
这个就是恒温箱
This is the incubator.
我们会先在这里培养气管
We're gonna grow the trachea in here first.
当它长到足够大时 我们会把它
And then once it's big enough, we're gonna insert it
移植到莉莉腹腔内的让它继续生长
into Lily's abdomen till it gets stronger.
需要几个月
It'll be there a few months.
然后我们用新长出的气管
Then we'll take that new trachea
替换旧的
and replace her old one.
有人也许说经历枪击案让人怯懦了
Some might say that a shooting would set people back.
但你看看像克莱夫这样的住院医生
Then you look at residents like Dr. Karev
像罗宾斯这样的主治医生
and attendings like Dr. Robbins,
你能发现 他们思维上勇于突破
and you see their -- their innovative thinking,
他们走出了过往阴影
their resilience.
他们重新投身于医学事业
You see them becoming reinvested in -- in medicine.
很鼓舞人心 不是吗
It's inspiring, isn't it?
我调整了两条肠段
I've mobilized the two intestinal segments,
并固定住了
and I've stapled,
然后
and...
完成了
that's it.
有条不紊 总共只花了一个小时
Textbook. In an out in an hour.
开始缝合
Time to close.
很顺利
It went well.
玛丽已经开始慢慢恢复了
Uh, Mary's being wheeled into recovery right now.
你是说 手术成功了吗
So it's... it's over?
成功了
It's over.
天啊
Oh, god.
哦 太感谢了
Oh, thank you.
太感谢你了
Oh. Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是...
This is, uh,
这是个令我兴奋不已的手术
one surgery I am happy... to have finished.
今晚
Tonight...
今晚我很可能给自己放个假
You know, I may very well take the night off.
出去逛逛 说不定还会喝上一杯
Go out. Maybe have a drink.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
天呐
Oh, man.
女士们先生们
Oh, gentlemen and lady... hey.
-我们今天成功完成了手臂移植 -没错
- We gave a man arms today. - We did.
今天手术可不是我一个人的功劳
I like to think of it more as I gave a man arms today.
多亏大伙帮忙
The rest of you just helped.
给我朋友再上一轮
Another round for everybody but my friend here.
-得了吧 -顺便提一句 这件衬衫不错
- Come on. - That's a really nice shirt, by the way.
在哪儿买♥♥的 泰坦精品店
Where'd you get that, the Special Titan Store?
你见识过她今天抢救那只胳膊的妙手吧
Hey, you saw the way she saved that arm today?
想不想听点搞笑的
You want to hear something funny?
她帮我接的电视线
She hooked up my TV.
到现在只有一个扬声器出声
I'm still only getting sound out of one speaker.
我一天要用蛋白质混合物
So I'll have to irrigate the trachea
浇灌气管好几次
with this protein mixture a few times a day,
接下来几周 每天都要...
every day, for the next few weeks...
也就是说 我基本上要住在医院
which means I'll pretty much be living in this hospital
确保每天按时完成浇灌
to make sure it gets done right.
确保气管顺利生长是我的首要任务
That's my priority, is to make sure this trachea grows.
这是我目前的工作重心
I mean, it's my focus.
接下来一个月 我基本上每天都要在气管旁
I'll basically be eating, breathing and sleeping trachea
吃饭 睡觉
for the next month.
枪击事件之后 大伙对我态度有没有改变
Do people treat me differently now, after the shooting?
好吧 确实有点
Uh, well, um... I mean, yeah.
比如你就来拍我了...
I mean, like, you're here filming me, so...
大家常说我做的事很英勇
I mean, like, people like to say what I did was heroic,
其实并非如此 我只是迫不得已
but it wasn't. You know, it was just a thing I had to do.
人们需要英雄
I think people like to have a hero,
是因为...
And, uh, it-- it-- it...
因为这会让人们感到些许安慰
it makes them feel better to think that,
在身陷恐怖的情况下
there in the middle of all that horror,
还有一些很特殊的人
you-- you know, that there's someone...
能创造出医学奇迹 但
special working medical miracles. But...
其实我...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表