枪击案发生时
玛丽与玛兰达·贝利医生曾被困在一起
这是她们事后第一次见面
是 我通常并没有
Yeah, I don't generally make it a habit
和病人拥抱的习惯
to hug my patients.
当你看到紧急呼叫的时候
Yeah, well, when you get paged 9-1-1,
儿科
你不能用走的 绝不能走
You don't walk. You never walk.
亚利桑那·罗宾斯
儿科医生
好 汇报情况
Okay, talk.
尝试插胸管 没成功
多久了
完全堵住已经四分钟了
好的
Okay.
好了 我要给她做个支气管镜
莉莉的气管被堵住了
持续缺氧两分钟她就会死亡
天呐 我插不进
God, I can't get past the obstruction.
-该死 多久了 -五分钟
- Damn it. How long? - Five minutes.
该死
Damn it.
要做气管切开吗
好 马上做
Yes. Yes, do it now.
《实习医生格蕾》第七季第六集
别动 别 莉莉
no, no, no, Lily, Lily,
我知道 我知道你害怕 你之前呼吸停止了
I know. I know. This is scary. You stopped breathing,
所以我们只能把你送进手术室
And so we had to take you to the O.R.
在你脖子上插管 帮助你呼吸
and put a tube in your neck to help get you air.
不不 你不能说话 知道吗
No, no, no. You can't talk, okay?
我们已经给你妈妈打过电♥话♥了 她在过来的路上
But we called your mom at work, and she's on her way.
莉莉昨晚出现了呼吸窘迫
Lily was admitted with respiratory distress last night.
她的气管出现了异常增生
She has a, uh, growth on her windpipe.
是良性的 但当有东西挡住了气管
It's benign except for, there's nothing benign
就无所谓良性不良性了
about something that's blocking your airway.
她之前曾做过移除手术
She's had surgeries to remove it in the past,
但这异常增生很顽强 又复发了
but it's aggressive, it keeps recurring,
现在她的情况又恶化了 急转直下
and obviously, it's gotten worse, much worse.
这是呼叫按钮
Okay, this is the nurse's button.
如果有什么需要的 按这个按钮就行
If you need anything, you push it.
多按几次 别怕麻烦别人
I mean push it a lot. Don't worry about being annoying.
按到来人为止
Push it till they come in here.
没事的 别担心
It's okay. It's all right.
给你
Here.
别开太大声 好吗
Not too loud, okay?
我们给无人看护儿童
It happens more than you think,
实施手术的次数 比你想象的要多很多
having to do a procedure on a kid with no parents around.
有些孩子已经入院好几周了
Some of these kids are in here for weeks.
他们的家长通常不能请太长时间的假
The parents usually can't take off that much work.
当然 我们尽一切努力帮助他们
But I mean, we try to help out.
我们准备了这些床铺 专门供家长休息使用
We have these beds, we call 'em parent cots,
我们戏称这是"家长摇篮"
for the parents to sleep in.
但大多数情况下 孩子们总是孤身一人
But a lot of these kids spend a lot of time alone.
这样其实也还行
Just works out that way.
并不是说这些家长很不称职
Doesn't mean they're bad parents.
只是他们真的太忙了
They're just, uh, busy parents.
昨天晚上 我得知他
I found out last night that he...
出了意外
had been in an accident.
妮可·沃德曼
手臂捐献者的妻子
电♥话♥铃响之前 我就有
Just before the phone rang, I had this...
不祥的预感
sinking feeling.
摩托车
Motorcycles...
捐献车 大家不都这么叫吗
Donorcycles-- isn't that what they call them?
由于这种跑车型的摩托车死亡率很高 死者多是捐献者
故人们戏称其为"donorcycle"
他们叫我来因为 尽管山姆是器官捐献者
They called me in here because even though Sam's a donor,
但这种情况 必须要征得我的同意
they need special consent for something like this.
我知道 山姆会同意捐献任何器官的
I know Sam would want to donate whatever he could,
所以我当然会同意 他们
so of course, yes, they-- they could...
他们可以取走他的胳膊
they could take his arms.
我当然不会反对的
Absolutely. I have no problem with that.
不过
Although, uh...
一想到
it's hard, you k--
以后 会有别人握住他的手
the thought of somebody else, you know,
就会让我觉得难过
holding his hand.
看见了吗 这可能会很难办
See that? That could be a problem.
如果我们建立旁路呢
What if we try a bypass instead?
德里克和我 我们可是老交情了
Derek and I? We go way back.
我们一起长大 一起读医学院
We grew up together, went to med school together.
他是
He's...
他有点像是我的分身
He's kinda like my better half.
可不是英俊的分身 这我得说清楚
Not the better-looking half, mind you.
当我听说他中枪之后
So when I heard he got shot...
每天 我们都会给病人带来噩耗
Every day, we give bad news to patients.
告诉他们 他们的亲人可能身负重伤
We tell them their loved ones are hurt...
或是生命垂危
or dying...
或是撒手人寰
or dead.
那天 我这辈子第一次
And for the first time in my life,
深切体会到了那种感觉
I understood what that feels like.
那种感觉...
It feels like .
不行 你这是典型的神外人的思路
No, no, you're thinking like a nerve guy.
我就是搞神外的
I am a nerve guy.
先得考虑供血系统 然后才是神经系统
Goes blood supply, then nerves.
其实应该是 先处理肌腱
Actually, it's tendons,
再是供血系统 最后才是神经系统
then blood supply, then nerves.
各位 那骨连接呢
Um, hello, what about the bones?
凯丽·托瑞斯医生
矫形外科医生
我们预计 手术将耗时
We estimate the surgery will take
15至20个小时
anywhere from 15 to 20 hours.
我们会同时使用两个手术室
We'll have two O.R.s going at once.
共有五组外科医生参与本次手术
There will be five teams of surgeons,
每组负责一只胳膊
one team for each arm,
第五组负责从捐献者腿部移取静脉血管
and then a fifth just to harvest veins from the leg.
你应该知道 全国范围内异体上臂移植手术
You know there's only been one successful
-目前只有一个成功案例 -全球
- bilateral arm transplant in the country? - In the world.
全球范围内
In the world.
我不会自称我们是医学界的巨人
Yeah, I wouldn't go so far as, uh, calling us medical Titans,
但我们确实很了不起
but... we are.
这可不是第一次有人这么叫我了
Not the first time I've been called a Titan.
现在
Right now,
我在对捐献者进行术前准备
I am prepping the donor body
从他的血液中提取抗体
to extract antibodies from his blood.
这都是为以后做准备
This is all in preparation for later,
稍后我们将把捐献者的骨髓
when we'll remove, uh, bone marrow from the donor,
注入扎克体内
and then we'll infuse the marrow into Zack
这样可以减弱他身体产生排异反应
to reduce the chances of his body rejecting the arms,
这种反应很强烈的
which is huge.
超级强烈
More than huge.
我不是医学界的大姐大 但
I mean, I'm no medical Titan, but, uh...
这例手术还是很要水平的
still it's pretty damn cool.
扎克四年前失去双臂
Uh, yeah, Zack lost his arms four years ago.
那是次工伤
It was an accident at work.
他是个 他当过伐木工
He is, uh, he was a logger.
这种事情一般最后会有两种后果
So it coulda gone either way.
我们可能会因此产生隔阂
I mean, it-- this thing coulda come between us
但也有可能把我们拉得更近
or it could've brought us closer together,
对我们来说
and for us...
我想 应该是后者
I think it's brought us closer.
真的 我还要帮他擦屁♥股♥呢
Literally. I have to wipe his for him.
开玩笑吧
Okay, really?
当着大家伙的面
That's the way you want to talk about
-你居然想说这个 -没错
- in front of everyone right now? - Yeah, I do.
真抱歉 我很想掩面遮羞 但我没手
I'm sorry. I'd cover my face, but I don't have any hands.
上次见你之后 你一切还好吗
You been good since I last saw you?
手术安排表
忙啊
Busy.
枪击事件之后 比尔和我很快就离开了西雅图
Bill and I left town right after the shooting,
几乎再也没有提起过这件事
and... pretty much never looked back.
目前为止我们已经去过了巴黎
So far, we've been to Paris,
摩洛哥 阿♥拉♥斯加
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表