That way, when the hospital starts doing surgery again,
-你会排在最前面 -你不是要坐飞机
- you'll be first in the queue. - Don't you have a plane--
等等 机场被关闭了吗
Wait. Did they shut down the airport?
没有 但在急救结束前我们是不会走的
No, but we're not leaving till it's over.
他们需要外科医生和心理创伤顾问
They need surgeons and trauma counselors.
这些是你的片子 他们将把你的手术
These are your films. They're gonna schedule
安排在西雅图长老会医院
your surgery at Seattle Presbyterian.
西雅图长老会医院已经容纳不下了
Seattle Pres can't take anymore.
联♥系♥县医院 艾弗里
Start calling county. Avery!
这么大的伤亡事件 你干嘛找他帮我
Why'd you give me that guy in the middle of a mass trauma?
-艾弗里 -那孩子退出了韦伯的研究
- Avery? - The kid quit Webber's study.
什么样的傻瓜才能觉得
What kind of idiot decides
和外科主任一起工作
working with the chief of surgery
压力太大承受不起
is too taxing on his schedule?
他不是由于怕累才退出的
He didn't quit because he thinks it's too much hard work.
他退出是因为他认为主任有
He quit because he thinks the chief
获得"哈珀·艾弗里"奖的可能
has a shot at a Harper Avery,
他担心如果自己名列其中
and he was worried that if his name was on it,
韦伯就没法拿奖了
it would kill Webber's chances.
-凯普娜 办理出院 -好的
- Kepner, discharges. - Yeah.
听着
You know,
她是唯一一个关心过你的人
she's the only one who ever gave a rat's ass about you,
而现在你可能已经毁掉了她的职业生涯
and now you might have destroyed her career.
你真该找些不入流的实习生来关怀你
You should find some skanky intern to love you,
因为下次你遇到什么紧急情况
'cause next time you're in a burning building,
没人会给你雪中送炭
no one is handing you a glass of water.
请确保你给我们留下了手♥机♥号♥码
Please make sure you give us a cell phone number--
马修·鲁兹 你有
Matthew Ruiz? Do you have--
机上乘客还没有到达
No one from the fligt has arrived yet.
-我们一得到消息 -你们有
- As soon as we get any infor-- - Do you have a list of people
入院人员名单吗 因为我们
they're bringing to the hospital? Because we--
大伙 救援人员在这种情况下
Folks, it can take emergency services quite a long time
需要花很长时间来转移伤员确认身份
to move and identify people in a situation like this.
-请尽量耐心 -打扰一下
- Please just try to be patient-- - Excuse me.
不好意思 听着 我妻子在飞机上
I'm sorry. Look, my wife was on the plane.
-请问你能不能告诉我 -先生
- Can you please just tell me-- - Sir,
此时此刻我们真的没有任何消息
at this point, we don't have any information.
请先把表格签了
Please just sign the sheets.
我想和你的上司谈谈
I'd like to speak to your supervisor.
总得有人知道现在是什么情况
Somebody that knows what's going on.
女士 我上司也什么都不知道
Ma'am, my supervisor doesn't have any information.
现在谁都不知道情况 请签了这张表吧
Nobody has any information. Please just sign the sheet.
亨特医生 我告诉你那事时喝多了
Dr. Hunt, I had way too many drinks before I told you that.
-我不是想 -现在不是时候 克莱夫
- I-I didn't mean for-- - Not now, Karev.
我告诉你那事
Look, I told you that
只是因为我觉得住院总不应该是她
because I didn't think she should be chief resident,
但我没想让她被解雇
Not that she should be fired.
如果你想不明白
If you didn't think this through,
那么你就跟她一样傻了
then you are as dumb as she is.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
那飞机是从巴尔的摩起飞的
Uh... the plane was from Baltimore,
我父母住在那儿
where my parents live.
我和我儿子一起乘过这趟航♥班♥
I've taken that flight, um... with my son.
你想和我一起在这儿坐会儿吗
You want to come sit down with me for a minute?
不 不行 我不能
No, no, no. I can't, uh...
太多
There's too much, uh...
好吧
Okay. Um...
我就在
I'm just gonna--
我就在这站一会儿好了
I'm just gonna stand here for a minute.
行吗
Is that all right?
-你现在在服用什么药吗 没有
- Are you on any medications? - No.
输过血吗
Ever given blood before?
没有
Nope.
你现在有没有可能怀孕
Any chance you're pregnant?
我不知道
Mm... I don't know.
-上一次生理期是什么时候 -不清楚
- When was your last period? - Not sure.
你上次用卫生棉条的时候
Uh, what were you doing,
都在干啥
um, last time you had to deal with tampons?
比如圣帕特里克节前后吧
Like maybe it was St. Patrick's day,
你还吃了四个绿甜圈
and you ate, uh, four green doughnuts
还想 啊 那真恶心
and thought, wow, that's disgusting.
-一定是激素作祟 -天啊
- I must be hormonal. - Oh, my gosh!
你说对了
You're right!
只不过我之前吃的是恶心的带绿色霜糖的饼干
Except it was these gross cookies with green frosting.
但是都过去很长时间了
But that was a while ago.
我估计大概是在复活节的时候吧
Uh, I guess I had mine again around Easter...
因为我吃了很多棉花糖
'cause I was all over the marshmallow peeps.
效果挺好的
It totally works.
怎么了
Hey. W-what the hell?
看起来大概有六周了
It looks about 6 weeks to me.
我想这不是有意怀上的
I take it this wasn't deliberate.
不是
No.
好的
Okay.
你想谈谈处理方法吗
You want to talk about options?
不想
No.
官方说现在就推测
Officials say it's too early
事故的原因还太早
to speculate on the cause of the crash.
但是我们知道这些
But here's what we do know--
航♥班♥今早从巴尔的摩起飞
the flight originated this morning in Baltimore
有183名乘客和18名机组成员
carrying 183 passengers and 18 crew members...
还没人送来吗 他们的家人都快疯了
Still nobody? Oh, their families are going crazy.
怎么这么长时间
What is taking so long?
把两百多人从水里捞出来是个慢活
Well, fishing 200 people out of the water is slow business.
你想玩"愤怒的小鸟"吗
You want to play "Angry birds"?
他们要在岸边上做伤情鉴别分类
They'll do triage at the waterfront.
很耗时间的 事实上 如果拖太长时间
It takes time. Actually, if they're taking this long,
会有很多低温昏迷 凯普娜
there's gonna be a lot of hypothermia. Kepner.
在 加热毯 取暖灯
Oh, yeah. Warm blankets, heated lamps,
还有加热的注射液 明白
and heated I.V. fluids. Got it.
-你选好住院总了吗 -没呢 还没有
- You post chief resident yet? - Uh, no. Not yet.
你在犹豫啥呢
What's the holdup?
这悬念折磨不了我 一定是格蕾
The suspense ain't killing me. It's gonna be Grey.
我感觉克莱夫很有戏
Well, I thought Karev made a great play for it.
整个飞机的孤儿啊
A plane full of orphans--
-干的很不错啊 -他已经决定了
- That's pretty impressive. - Ah, he's already decided.
- 不用替你的人拉票啦 -克莱夫
- You don't have to lobby for your boy. - Karev.
我要你把所见到的事情始末写成文字材料
I want a written account of exactly what you saw,
每一个细节 何时 何地
every detail-- when, where--
主任 我想我不能
Look, sir, I-I don't think that's--
我不想知道你怎么想的 知道吗
I-I don't want to know what you think. Okay?
需要更多的镇静剂
Need more sedatives.
我们正在运送的人开始慌张了
The people we're transferring are starting to freak out.
? When I was lost and looking down ?
? And turned it all ?
你是个好人 艾弗里
You're a good man, Avery.
? With your light ?
莱西是你的
Lexie's yours.
和她在一起吧 好好照顾她
Take her. Take care of her.
我不会再打扰你们了
I'll stay out of your way.
我好像已经得到她了 但是
I kind of already have her, but...
应该说谢谢吗
Thank you?
不客气
You're welcome.
我要找你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我想订份披萨
You know, I think I'm gonna order pizza.
你要的话 我就
If you want, I can get...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
真是难以置信
I cannot believe this is happening.
我知道
I know.
我知道这事很复杂
I know it's complicated.
我知道这不在我们的计划中 但是
I know it wasn't supposed to happen like this, but...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表