你来这儿干嘛
Uh...what are you doing here?
我下周才开始上班
I'm not back until next week.
等一下 这么说这是真的咯
Wait. So it's true?
你俩分手了吗 她去非洲了吗
You guys broke up? Uh, She's in Africa?
斯隆跟我说你不干了
Okay, Sloan told me that you quit.
嘿 你在干嘛啊
Hey. What are you doing?!
听歌♥呢 走开
This. Go away.
吵死人了
Okay, this is disturbing.
停
Hey, stop!
我本来打算拆箱子收拾屋子
Look, I was unpacking,
但是我并不喜欢干这活儿
but then I didn't enjoy it.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-什么意思 -你不用上班
- What do you mean? - You don't have a job to go to.
你也没有女朋友
You don't have a girlfriend
逼你去非洲
telling you you have to go to Africa.
你完全自♥由♥了 你想干什么都可以
You're completely free. You can do whatever you want.
全世界都是你的 好好享受吧
The world is your oyster. Make lemonade.
我正在努力 我本来今天要去剪头发的
I'm trying. I was gonna get my hair cut today,
想来个脱胎换骨 可是后来又一想
like, make a radical change, but, uh, then I thought,
也许在一个金发美女
hmm, maybe you shouldn't do radical things
把我的心挖出来
right after a blonde woman
践踏一番过后
has ripped your heart out of your chest
我不适合再做刺♥激♥的事了 你在干
and stomped on it. What are you --
天啊 你干嘛啊
Oh, my god! What are you doing?!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
咱们来享受生活吧
Let's make lemonade.
天啊
Oh, my god.
97.6华氏度[约36.4摄氏度]
Oh, 97.6
舌头伸出来
Stick out your tongue.
别闹了
Ow! Cut it out.
今天会很有意思的
We'll have fun today.
斯塔克有个四个月大的胆道锁闭病人
Stark's a got a 4-month-old biliary atresia patient
刚找到一名捐献者
who just found a donor.
婴儿肝脏移植啊
A liver transplant on an infant?
别再射这些破烂乒乓球了
Enough with the damn ping-pong balls!
大坏蛋
Jerkface!
这里热闹得很啊 拜托安静一点
Whoa. Inside voices here, please.
你一定是克莱夫医生了
So you must be Dr. Karev.
今天查房♥你可是缺席了
You missed my rounds today.
对不起 我的车出了点问题
Oh, sorry. I- I had car trouble.
经典借口
Oh. Well, there's a classic.
所以呢 你就过来冲我的病人嚷嚷吗
So what, you're here just to kinda yell at my patients and--
很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
斯塔克医生 我今天很不舒服
Look, D-Dr. Stark, I am feeling very sick today.
-所以我想 既然你 -我来看看
- So I think that, you know, since you... - Well, let's see here.
没有发烧 没有呕吐症状
No fever. You don't seem to be vomiting.
排便情况正常吧
You retaining control of your bowels?
正常
Yes.
既然宿醉没什么传染性
Well, since hangovers are not contagious,
我看你还是继续工作吧
I'd say you're working.
可以从帮那名胆道闭锁患儿做术前准备开始
And you can start by prepping my atresia kid.
她才出生几个月 所以积点德别这么混♥蛋♥了
She's only a few months old, so try not to be a jerkface.
给我
Gimmie that!
韦伯医生你好 我是国♥务♥院♥的罗纳德·戴斯
Dr. Webber, Ronald Dace, State Department.
我们通过电♥话♥ 这几位是你的外科医生吗
We spoke on the phone. These your surgeons?
-是的 这位是 -现在
- Uh, yes, this is Dr.-- - Right now,
我们要封锁这一区域 非必要人员不得进入
we need to limit access to this area to only essential personnel.
为什么得这么干
Uh, why is that necessary?
此人入院的消息不得外传
No one can know this man is being hospitalized.
他到访我国的消息同样严禁外传
No one can know he's in the country.
在机场待命
马上去机场待命
放板子 拿示数器来
Board the panel. Get me a reading.
-搞定 -呆在原地别动
- Got it. - Stand by where you are.
发生室颤 充电二百焦
He's in v-fib. Charge to 200.
我们在医院 告诉他们不要向媒体透露消息
切勿告诉任何人
从国际角度来看
And from a global perspective,
他的性命非常重要
it would be great if he didn't die.
准备
Clear.
准备
Clear!
他们又传真过来了一些病历
They faxed more of his records.
这都是阿♥拉♥伯文啊
These are all in Arabic.
准备
Clear!
-是车祸吗 -酋长的车
- It was a car accident? - The Emir's car
在离开会场时与一辆货车相撞
was hit by a truck as he was leaving the meeting.
-他来西雅图做什么 -我说了他不在西雅图
- What's he doing in Seattle? - He's not.
我就这么说吧 如果他死了
Let it suffice to say, if he dies,
-这将是一起非常严重的国际事件 -更何况
- we've got a serious international incident. - Well, not to mention,
他的国民们还在期待他们的第一次选举 对吧
his people are supposed to see their first elections, right?
-我无权 -除非他死了 那样的话
- I'm not at liberty to-- - Unless he dies, in which case,
基♥地♥组♥织♥就会趁机作乱
then the door is open for Al-Qaeda to move in,
那你们的秘密会议就毫无意义了
and then your secret meeting was for nothing.
你不是随随便便就猜到这么多吧
You don't just skip to the crossword, do you?
我曾在那个地区工作过
Well, I used to work in that neck of the woods.
我知道 阿尔特曼医生 在巴格达三年
I know, Dr. Altman-- three years in Baghdad,
-在兰德斯吐[德国城市]两年 -你们动作可真快啊
- two years in Landstuhl. - Wow. You guys are fast.
没错
We are.
听着 最好的结果是稳定他的病情
Listen, our best outcome here is that we get him stable enough
然后送他上回国的飞机
to be put on a plane home.
最好的结果是我们救活他
Our best outcome is we save him.
他正服用两种药品
He takes two medications--
一个是治高血压的 一个是治高胆固醇的
one for high blood pressure, one for his cholesterol.
他去年曾因虚脱入院治疗
Uh, he was hospitalized late last year for exhaustion.
那时他接受过什么治疗吗
Did he receive any treatment then?
没有 就是休息了几天 他太辛苦了
No, just rest. Working too hard.
真的太辛苦了
He works very hard.
他有一个妻子 四个孩子
Uh, he has a wife, four children...
如果算上我的话 是五个
Five, uh, if you count me.
他不只是我的上司 他一直
He's more than my boss. He's been, um...
我的一切都是他给的 所以拜托了
He's given me everything, so please...
我们会尽全力的
We'll do everything we can.
发生室颤
He's in v-fib.
好 充电到三百焦
All right, charge to 300.
准备
Clear!
我们会很快给你的宝宝做手术
We'll bring your baby up soon.
丽莎 她叫丽莎
Lisa. Her name is Lisa.
捐献者是一名成人
The donor was an adult,
所以肝脏将会被切开给你的宝宝
so the liver will actually be split between your baby--
丽莎 抱歉 书上说
Lisa. Sorry. We read that
如果医生知道孩子的名字
if the doctor knows your baby's name,
将更有利于与孩子产生感情
it helps you to kind of bond with her.
听说这很重要
We read that's important.
斯塔克医生会在原位分离肝脏吗
Will Dr.Stark be splitting the liver in situ?
我们知道在体外分离会更快一点
We know that ex vivo takes less time,
但我们还听说原位分离效果会更好
but we also read that in situ gives better results.
我们不是在对你们的工作指手划脚
W- we're not trying to tell you how to do your job, we--
不 不 当然不是 不用道歉
Oh, no, no, no, of course not. Please don't apologize.
我们会帮你问问的
We'll find out for you.
稍等
One second.
对 这些家伙
Yeah, you want to blow up
干掉得越多越好
as many of those guys as you can.
-斯塔克医生 -就这样 你赢了 你赢了
- Dr. Stark. - There you go. You got it. You got it.
斯塔克医生 能请你来跟科里斯夫妇谈谈吗
Dr. Stark, uh, can you come talk to the Collises, please?
他们有很多疑问
They've got a lot of questions.
对 我得去看看取器官小组那边怎么样了
Yeah, I gotta check on that kid's harvest team.
-你玩过悬挂滑翔吗 -什么 我 没有
- Did you ever hang glide? - What? I-- no.
显然这是成为肝脏捐献者的一条捷径
It's apparently a very good way to become a liver donor.
等等 前辈 你是在体内还是体外
Wait, sir, are you splitting the liver
分割肝脏 孩子家长想知道
in the body or ex vivo? The parents want to know.
好吧
Okay.
现在的病人都喜欢花时间
Those folks have been spending a little too much time
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表