A turnip?
植物人 脑死亡
Gorked. Brain-dead.
罗宾斯医生和我的一个病人
Dr. Robbins and I have a baby
是个左心发育不良的宝宝
with a hypoplastic left heart.
移植协调人
The transplant coordinator--
建议说 这个甘蓝可以作为捐献者
suggested the, uh, turnip as a potential donor.
对
Yeah.
现在你还真得知道我的名字了
Well, now you do get to know my name.
我是露西·菲尔兹医生
I'm Dr. Lucy Fields.
是我接生了那个脑死亡的宝宝
I delivered that gorked baby.
所以 谢谢你通知我
So, uh, thanks for the heads-up.
我会和移植协调人交涉的
I'll talk to the transplant coordinator.
不过现在你该走了
But now you need to leave.
别这样嘛 你用不着闹得这么大
Come on. There's no reason to overreact.
是吗
Really?
从现在起新生儿重症监护也禁止你入内
Well, now you're barred from the NICU.
这算不算闹得太大
How's that for overreacting?
你无权这么做
You can't do that.
想试试不
Want to find out?
这儿是什么情况
Oh, what do we have here?
你不会想知道的
You really don't want to know.
我来吧 托瑞斯医生
Let me get that for you, Dr. Torres.
兰迪·肖斯 23岁
Okay, Randy Shouse, 23.
撞上砖墙导致身体多处受伤
Multiple injuries after slamming into a brick wall.
你 你怎么会
H-how did you --
这个蠢货和他的那帮蠢货哥们做了一个人体弹弓
Idiot and his idiot buddies built a human slingshot.
我本来不该撞到墙上的
I wasn't supposed to hit the wall.
我应该飞过房♥子
I was supposed to fly over the house
-然后掉进泳池的 -但是你们图什么啊
- and la-land in the pool. - But why would you do that?
就为了把全过程拍下来 放到网上
So they could film it, put it on the Internet,
然后让全世界都知道他们到底有多傻
and show the world just how stupid they actually are.
伙计
Dude.
拍下来了吗
Did you get that?
拍了拍了 伙计
Yeah, buddy. Yeah.
-但是为什么啊 -因为很好笑 这就是原因
- But why? - Because it's hilarious, that's why.
兰迪 你们做的弹弓肯定很棒
Okay, Randy, that must have been some kind of awesome slingshot,
因为你的双髋好像都脱位了
because it looks like you've dislocated both hips.
-我得给你拍几张X光片确认一下 -我这就去
- Now I'm gonna need to get some X-rays. - I'm on it!
真是精力充沛啊
Wow. She's perky.
总比这个找死的蠢货好
Mm-hmm. Better than stupid with a death wish.
你都病到
You're sick enough
要来医院的地步了
that you need to come into the hospital,
居然都不打电♥话♥给我
and you don't even call me?
疼一阵好一阵的 我不想让你担心
The pain comes and goes. I didn't want to worry --
于是你就想偷偷溜来医院
So you thought that you would just sneak in
就这么悄悄地排斥梅瑞狄斯的肝脏
and just quietly reject Meredith's liver,
-一点都不着急吗 -冷静点 好吗
- not even make a fuss? - Just c-calm down, please.
不 我很冷静 我超冷静的
Oh, no. I am calm. I am so calm.
-我是最冷静的人了 -很好
- I'm like the calmest one. - Okay, good.
因为我还有件事
Because there's something else
要告诉你
that I should have told you.
我每周都去参加几次戒酒互助会
I go to a AA couple times a week.
嗯 这我知道
Yes, that I know.
不 我知道你知道 但是有时候
No, I know you know, but sometimes,
你要站在大家面前
you have to get up in front of the group
讲述自己的故事 有时候会有人
and you say your piece, and then people sometimes
在你说完以后走上前来
come up to you afterwards and say
说他们喜欢你的故事
that they like what you said,
在那之后你也许会
and then maybe you go to
-跟他们一起喝咖啡 -嗯 就像互助伙伴一样吗
- coffee with them afterward. - Yeah, like a sponsor?
不 不是互助伙伴 我该怎么
No, not a sponsor. Oh, how do I --
你在这呀 对不起 我绕了一大圈
Oh, there you are. Sorry. I got turned around,
结果又绕回大厅去了
and then I ended up back in the lobby.
别 别 别
N-no, no.
-不 不 不 不 -天啊 怎么了
- Mm. No, no, no, no. Oh. - Oh, God. What?
对不起 弄疼你了吗
I'm sorry. Are-- are you in pain?
不是互助伙伴
Not a sponsor.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我没想到会这样跟你见面
This was not the way that I wanted to meet you.
我根本就不知道有你这个人存在
Well, I didn't even know there was a you to meet.
-我知道 对不起 我 -格蕾先生 你好呀
- I know. I-I'm sorry. I -- - Okay, Mr. Grey -- oh, hello.
贝利医生 这位是 丹妮尔
Dr. Bailey, this is...Danielle.
-叫我丹妮 嗨 -没错 丹妮
- Dani. Hi. - Yes, Dani.
她是我父亲的女朋友
That's my father's girlfriend,
我也是刚刚才认识的
whom I've just met just now.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
很高兴见到你 丹妮 我想问你几个问题
Um, nice to meet you, Dani. I just have a few questions,
然后你们就可以继续了
and then I will let you get back to all of this.
你真的认为我对肝脏产生排斥了吗
Do you really think I could be rejecting this liver?
因为丹妮一直把我
Because Dani has been amazing
照顾得非常好
helping me take care of myself.
而且我也一直在吃药
And I'm constantly taking pills.
他的抗排斥药物 不是安♥非♥他♥命♥那类的
His anti-rejection meds. Not, like, speed or anything.
因为那样就大错特错了
'Cause that would be inappropriate.
是什么时候开始疼的
Um, when did the pain start?
12天以前
12 days ago.
这些小事她记得特清楚
Sh-she's good with details.
发烧吗 大小便有异常吗
Any fevers or changes in your urine or stool?
没发烧
No fevers.
但是有过一次 偶发痛
But there was a...pain incident,
就在上周四
uh, last week, Thursday.
我觉得你可能不想听这部分
A-actually, you might not want to hear this part.
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
好吧
All right.
我们正在亲热
Well, we were being intimate...
-不 -我在上面
- Oh, no. - and I was on top --
我受够了
Oh, oh, okay.
继续说
Go on.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery.
你今天跟着我
It's about time I had you on my service.
谢谢 斯隆医生
Thank you, Dr. Sloan.
我想说
I gotta say,
我真觉得我这双手天生就是搞整形的
I really think I have the hands for plastics.
别提你的手了
Oh, forget about your hands.
-看看你的颧骨吧 -您说什么
- Look at those cheekbones. - Sir?
你可是天生丽质啊
You're genetically blessed.
别以为我没留意
Don't think I haven't noticed.
而且就个人经验而言 我敢说
And speaking from personal experience, I can say that
这才是你搞整形的优势
that will only help you in plastics.
就凭你那张脸 比什么广♥告♥都管用 伙计
That face? Better than a hundred billboards, my man.
好吧 斯隆医生 我不喜欢别人
All right, Dr. Sloan, I really don't feel comfortable
根据我的长相来评定我的表现
being judged or praised based on my looks.
可怜的碧眼先生
Oh, poor Mr. Green eyes.
别一副长得漂亮有多倒霉的样子
Let's not pretend being beautiful's a burden.
快点儿 约翰森先生的鼻子可不会自愈
Now come on. Mrs. Johnson's nose isn't gonna fix itself.
放个电怎么样
How about a little sparkle?
这就对了
There it is.
髋关节脱位 股骨 双侧桡骨
Hip dislocation, fractures of his femur,
多根肋骨和多根掌骨骨折
radius, ribs, and metacarpals.
我们要不要 直接给他的髋骨正位
Should we just, uh, go ahead and reduce those hips?
凯普娜 请你换个讲话方式
Kepner, I need you to speak differently.
-什么 -我是说你的声音 有点
- I'm sorry? - It's your voice. It's a little --
换个说话方式就是了
Just speak differently.
-你是说带点口音吗 还是 -算了吧
- Like with an accent or -- - Never mind.
你去餐厅
You know, how about
给我买♥♥个松饼怎么样
you get me a muffin from the cafeteria?
我要最甜的那种 再买♥♥杯咖啡
Get me the sugariest kind you can find, and some coffee.
等一下 不
Wait. No.
该死的 不要咖啡
Damn it. No coffee.
-好吧 -不 知道吗 我要
- Okay. - No. You know what? Yes.
我要咖啡 谢谢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表