Come here. Yeah?
好
Yeah.
莱西
Lexie.
我是不是忘记清理什么东西了
Did I forget to clean something?
没有 我只是想和你谈谈
No. I just need to talk to you.
不 没必要
No... you don't, though.
我知道你想守在我身边
I know that you want to be here,
但是你不必如此
but you don't have to.
等等
W-wait.
我历经艰难 你帮了我
I went through a rough patch, and you helped me,
我很感激
and I appreciate that.
我正在走出阴霾 你却不让我走出来
But I am moving out of it, and you won't let me.
你把我当废人一样
You know, you're treating me like I am a basket case.
你的所作所为大家都看在眼里
And--and--and everyone is watching you,
他们相信你是对的
and they're believing you.
我今天过得很好
I had a good day today.
我今天救了一个女生 这是我的功劳
I saved a girl today. I did that.
我是一个好医生 我不希望别人
I am a good doctor, and I don't deserve for people
认为我不够当医生的资格
to think that I am anything less than that.
所以拜托你 别再来管我好吗
So could you please just leave me alone?
可以吗 可以让我一个人静静的吗
Can you do that? Can you just leave me alone?
如你所愿
You got it.
从出人意料的创伤中复原
To recover from something you never saw coming.
查尔斯是个好男人
Charles was a good guy.
他风趣幽默
He was funny.
瑞德 她整个人一团糟
Reed... well, she was kind of messed up,
但她不是个坏人
but she wasn't a bad person.
我只是
I just don't--
我不知道为什么
I don't know why...
你知道吗 我本不该逃过此劫
I shouldn't just get to walk away, you know?
我也不知道为什么我们还能幸存
I don't know why we made it either.
我们要学会心存感激
We just have to find a way to be grateful.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
没错
Agreed.
刷成米色吧
Paint it beige.
你有女朋友
You got a girl...
你爱她 她也爱你
You love who loves you back.
不管她想要什么蠢颜色 你只管刷就好
Paint it whatever stupid color she wants.
但有时形势对你有利
But sometimes, the odds are in your favor.
50%的婚姻以离婚收场
50% of marriages end in divorce,
所以在我们两个中
so between the two of us,
你和梦幻先生应该会没事的
you and mcdreamy should be fine.
我以为结婚能拯救我
I thought it would fix me.
他不是为了这个才娶你的
That's not why he married you.
他娶的不是我 他娶的是一具尸体
Well, he didn't marry me. He married a corpse.
我心如死灰
I'm dead inside.
我跟德里克说了
I told Derek.
我把流产的事告诉他了
About the miscarriage, I told him.
你已经结婚了 克里斯蒂娜
You got married, Cristina,
不管是顺境还是逆境
for better or for worse.
现在你身处逆境
This is the worse part.
重点在于将来你会遇到顺境
The thing is, there will be better parts.
你该回去了
You should go back.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
你不是毫无感觉的
You don't feel nothing.
好吗
All right?
你今天不是毫无感觉的
You didn't feel nothing today.
你很害怕 你吓坏了
You felt scared. You were terrified.
你很生气 你生我的气
And you felt anger. You were angry at me.
你经历了这么多
And after what you've been through,
生气是理所当然的 知道吗
you're allowed, all right?
这才是你的真正感觉 我知道
That's what you should be feeling. I know.
我也经历过 我也有同样的感觉
Because when I was there, I felt all those things,
我把它们通通发泄到你身上
And I... I took it all out on you.
你是如此的温柔与耐心
And you were patient, and you were kind,
你挺过来了 因为你爱我
and you stayed through it all because you love me.
你爱我
You love me.
所以
So, uh...
在我身边你可以害怕
You can be scared with me,
可以生气 也可以对我生气
or you can be pissed with me or at me.
我不介意 因为我也会挺过去
I don't care, 'cause I'm gonna stay through it all.
我不会离开你的 克里斯蒂娜
I'm not going anywhere, Cristina.
我要对你寸步不离 生死相依
I'm not going anywhere without you.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你来之前我已经说服她了
I had already fixed her before you came,
不过你说的真感人
But... that was a nice speech.
如果你占据地利
If you're in just the right place
和天时
at just the right time...
即使经历重大打击
you can take a hell of a hit...
我失去了孩子
I lost a baby,
我差点失去了我的丈夫
I almost lost my husband,
我最好的朋友也许永远都不会复原
and my best friend may never recover.
我不管你怎么做 随你让不让我上手术台
So I don't care what you do. Clear me or don't clear me.
对此我无能为力
I have no control over any of it.
我放弃了
I'm giving up.
好吧
Well...
这方案听起来不错
that sounds like a good plan.
格蕾医生 你可以上手术台了
You're cleared for surgery, Dr. Grey.
你仍有一线生机
And still have a shot at surviving.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表