我们的病人被夹在一辆车跟洗衣机中间
Our guy, he got caught between a car and washing machine,
这样的挤压伤并不是天天都能见到的
and you don't see that kind of crush injury every day,
但不强求你
but no pressure.
谢谢 但我要去看护蠕虫
Thank you, but I have to monitor worms.
关节旋转术
A rotationplasty?
不 不 这部分腿不可能施用这个手术
No, no, it's not possible with this part of the leg.
腓骨移植
Fibular grafting?
不行 癌细胞已经扩散到了腓骨
Oh, no. Cancer's seeded to his fibula.
怎么了
What?
你不喜欢马克 承认吧
You don't like Mark. Admit it.
-我喜欢马克 -撒谎
-I like Mark. - Liar.
我喜欢他 真的
I like him. I do.
我们只是 你懂的 两种人
We're just, you know... We're different.
少来 怎么个不同法
Oh, my god. How are you different?
说啊 因为我不 不觉得你喜欢他
Tell me, 'cause I don't--I don't think you actually are.
-没 -干嘛
- Mnh-mnh. - What?
要我回避吗
Should I leave?
别吵 克莱夫 说啊
Shut it, Karev. I'm waiting.
并不是我不喜欢马克
It's not that I don't like Mark.
只是他是 马克
It's just that he's... Mark.
你懂的 所见即所得
You know, what you see is what you get.
再说了 你喜欢他
Besides, you like him,
所以我不在意他是否是下半身动物
so what do I care if his abs are where his soul should be?
哦 老天
Oh, my god.
找到了
Found it!
找到了 这里
Found it right here.
我们不用给他截肢了
We don't have to cut off his leg.
呼贝利然后预定手术室
Page Dr. Bailey and book an O.R.
-好 -手术 不 求你了
- Mm-hmm. - Surgery? No, please.
就不能再等些日子吗
Can't we wait just a little longer?
你的肠会穿孔然后你的腹部会填满
Your bowel could perforate and fill your abdomen
排泄物 所以 不 我们不能等
with fecal matter, so, no, we cannot wait.
你至少要帮我在手术中救出那些蠕虫
Can you at least salvage the worms during the surgery?
你生命垂危是因为你的假设不成立
Your life is at risk because of a hypothesis you can't support.
不然你就会得到认可的研究机构的资助
Otherwise, you would have the backing of an actual accredited institute.
所以别再纠结于那些蠕虫
So let the worms go.
我在那些研究机构干了一辈子
I worked in those institutes my whole life.
坐在实验室
I sat in labs,
做别人的实验
ran other people's experiments.
我激♥情♥全无
I was dead inside.
我一生中头一次
And now for the first time,
我知道了我生命的意义
I know what I'm meant to do with my life,
其他种种 我的怪癖 我的恐惧
And everything else-- all my quirks, my fears,
大家都觉得我是怪人这个事实
the fact that people find me strange--
所有这些都不重要
none of it matters
因为我了解自己
because I know who I am.
求你了
Please.
保住蠕虫
Save the worms.
帮他做好术前准备
Let's get him prepped.
"中风 感染"
"Stroke, infection,
"心脏病发 严重出血 死亡"
heart attack, severe bleeding, loss of life"?
管他呢
Oh, what the hell?
舞蹈病症状什么时候开始的
When did the chorea start?
舞蹈病 我管它叫痉挛特技
Chorea? I call that my spastic hand trick.
几个月前吧 我想
A few months ago, I guess.
你都告诉医生了 他们知道的对吧
You told your doctors? They know, right?
莱拉
Lila.
拜托别责备我
I--no guilt trip, please.
我刚开始对你有好感
I was just starting to like you.
可你应该告诉你的医生
But you need to tell your doctors,
他们可以帮你治
Because they can help you.
我看过我母亲所经历的那些
I watched my mother go through this, Dr. Grey.
我知道会是什么样子
I-I know how this goes.
手上痉挛之后是口吃不清
After the spastic hand comes the slurred speech,
然后走路困难 吞咽障碍
And then the trouble walking, and the difficulty eating,
还有癫痫 失忆
And the seizures, and the memory loss,
痴呆不期而至
And then the dementia sets in so badly
严重到分不清自己是在超♥市♥
That you don't know if you're in the supermarket
还是在浴室
or the bathroom.
所以去他妈的我才不看医生
So screw going to the freakin' doctor.
我要去巴西
I am going to Brazil.
格蕾医生
Ah, Dr. Grey.
正想听听你的看法
I can use your input.
你说德里克会同意
Do you think Derek would consider
宣传画上用他的头像吗
Putting his face on a billboard?
哇 到处贴的是德里克
Oh. That's a lot of Derek.
照片很好看吧
Pretty good picture, right?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
有话直说
What do you need?
在我妈妈退休前的那段期间
When my mother was still here before she retired...
你觉得她有没有试过告诉你
Do you think that she ever tried to tell you
她得了阿茨海默症
About the Alzheimer's?
没有
No, no.
她隐藏这个秘密多年
She kept it a secret for years.
不 这我知道
No, I know that, but...
你觉得什么时候开始的
Um, when do you think it started?
你有没有想过
Do you think she was trying to tell you,
她曾尝试告诉你
and you didn't really realize that's
可你却没意识到
what she was trying to do, was tell you?
我想也有可能吧
Well, it's possible, I guess.
但我不记得
Uh, and I don't remember...
你一切都好吧 梅瑞狄斯
Is everything okay, Meredith?
好 挺好 只是
Yeah, it's fine. Just...
把自己医生放上宣传画的医院
I would never go to a hospital
我是肯定不会去的
that put its doctors on billboards,
这就是我的看法
for what it's worth.
他的血压降到90/40
His B.P. Has dropped to 90 over 60,
且有腹膜炎症状
And he's showing signs of peritonitis.
好样的 杨 想进手术室就去消毒吧
Good work, Yang. You're free to scrub in if you like,
哪怕只观摩也行
Uh, even just to observe.
不想的话我不会勉强你的
No one's gonna make you do anything you don't want.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
不过谢谢你问我
Thank you, though, for asking.
是这样 我们先取出骨头
Okay, so we'll take out the bone, and then
使用大剂量放射线杀死癌细胞
treat it with high doses of radiation to kill the cancer.
半小时后 重新植入杰克腿部
30 minutes later, we reinsert the bone back into Jake's leg.
这种手术通常使用尸骨辅助
Usually the procedure is done using a cadaver bone,
避免把癌症带回体内的风险
So there's no risk of putting cancer back in the body,
但时间紧迫 我们找不到适合杰克的配型
but we couldn't find a match for jake on such short notice.
那癌症还有可能会回来
So there's a chance the cancer could come back?
所以才说截肢比较保险
Well, that's why amputation's less risky.
但如果二位同意我们做这项手术
But if we do this, if you agree,
我们会密切观察杰克 间隔数月扫描一次
We will monitor Jake closely, scans every few months,
如果癌症真的复发 到时再做截肢
And if the cancer returns, we'll do the amputation.
但是这常见手术吧
But this is done a lot?
全世界只做过几次
Uh, it's only been done a few times in the world.
那如果我们同意手术
So if we do this, I mean, if we say yes,
他就有机会永远保住腿
There's a chance he'd keep his leg forever?
希望如此
We hope.
要冒很大的险 孩子
It's a big risk, buddy.
我真的喜欢看你跳舞 可
God knows, I love to watch you dance, but...
换作你会怎么做
What would you do?
这是你和父母的决定 杰克
Oh, that's--that's between you and your folks, Jake.
没事
No.
我想知道
I want to know.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
如果我的手臂得了骨癌
If it was my arm, and, uh,
不能再拿手术刀了
I couldn't operate anymore, I...
我会尽一切可能保住手臂
I'd do everything that I could to keep it.
我们做了心电图 断层扫描
Well, we've run an E.K.G., C.T.,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表