and don't screw with the pancreas.
清闲的日子还有这么多事儿
So much for my easy day.
吻合做得真好
Nice anastomoses.
没有渗漏
No leaks.
我们做得怎样 还好吗
How are we doing? We good?
不是
It's not...
不 放进去不太合适 对吗
No, it's not quite fitting, is it?
腹腔的空间太小了放不下这个肝脏
There's not enough room in the peritoneal cavity for the graft.
是肝脏太大了吗
The liver's too big?
是宝宝太小了
Uh, the baby is too small.
血压6♥4♥/40
B.P. 6♥4♥ over 40.
腹腔压♥迫♥了肝脏血管 纱布
It's compressing the hepatic vessel. Sponge.
不 大点的 大点的 我们来试试看
No, no, no. Larger, larger, larger. There we go.
我们把纱布垫在下面
Let's get this sponge tucked up under there,
缓解血管受到的压力
take the pressure off the vessels,
然后 不错 小把戏起作用了
and... Yeah, that's doing the trick there.
好了 我觉得完事儿了
All right. I think we're done.
可肝脏还是放不进去啊
But the liver's not gonna fit.
我们今天不会做缝合
We're not gonna be able to close her up today.
先把她裹住
Just wrap her.
成人劈离式肝移植手术也经常出现这种情况
This happens with adult split livers.
我们只能静观其变
You just gotta sit tight
等到肿胀消除再做缝合
hope that the swelling goes down enough so you can close her up.
得等多久啊
Well, how long will that take?
该多久就多久 克莱夫
As long as it takes, Karev.
谢谢各位 做得好
Thank you all. Great work.
肝脏太大了
This graft is big.
肿胀 得花不少时间才消得下去
The swelling-- it's gonna take a lot to go down.
纱布垫在那儿 这能坚持多久啊
How long can it stay like that, with that sponge in her?
-我不知道 -难道情况不会恶化吗
- I don't know. - Isn't it just gonna start to deteriorate?
有可能感染啊
I mean, she could get infected.
还有 要是肿胀消不下去怎么办
And-- and what if the swelling doesn't go down enough?
肝脏会坏死 她得重回到移植候选人名单
The liver will die, and she'll be back on the donors' list.
-天 这也算解决办法吗 -当然不算
- Oh, Jeez. How is this a solution? - It's not.
你为什么不和梅瑞狄斯谈这些呢
Um, how can you not talk to Meredith about this?
她可是你最好的朋友
She's your best friend.
我喜欢那盏灯
Ooh, I love that lamp.
你不能就这么斩断与另一个人的联♥系♥
You can't just cut yourself off from a person,
假装你们之间一开始就没感情
pretend your whole relationship never happened.
我是说 你是可以这么做
I mean, you can,
但这样你就成了冷酷无情的怪物了
but it makes you a heartless, soulless monster
成了我不认识的陌生人
who I thought I knew, but really didn't.
是啊 她就这么走了
With wheels on her shoes.
哦 天啊 我怎么受得了你的
Ugh. God, how was I okay with that?
我以前很酷的
I used to be a lot cooler than that.
我单身的时候老酷了
I was a lot cooler when I was single.
你几乎就没单身过
You were hardly ever single.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
其实单身生活其实还蛮开心的
Oh, I'm actually excited to spend time on my own.
好了 我以为我们要去美发沙龙的
Okay, I thought we were going to a hair salon.
待会儿 先办我的事儿
Next. We're doing me now.
我能为您效劳吗
Can I help you find something?
-是的 我想要那个 -那个沙发吗
- Yes, I will take that. - That sofa?
那一整套家具 我全要了
That room. All of it. I'll take it.
你们能当天送货 对吗
Uh, you do same-day delivery, right?
太好了
Great.
手术很顺利
So it went very well.
宝宝和肝脏的情况都很良好
The baby looks good, liver looks good,
我想我们现在能松口气了
and I think we can all exhale a little bit now.
我们什么时候能去看她
When can we see her?
快了 我们得观察一段时间
Soon. We'd like to keep an eye on her.
还有点肿胀 我想等到它消下去
There's a little bit of swelling, and I want to see that go down,
不过 到时会通知你们的
but, uh, yeah, we'll let you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
太感谢了 斯塔克医生
Thank you so much, Dr. Stark.
只能说 谢谢
Just... thank you.
别客气
Yeah, my pleasure entirely.
你就只告诉他们这些吗
You aren't gonna tell them any more than that?
你想让我说什么 克莱夫
What would you want me to tell them, Karev?
说可能会感染
Well, that there's a chance of infection,
说如果到最后肝脏都不合适
that if the liver doesn't actually conform...
他们可能得继续等待移植
they could be back on the donors' list.
我是说 他们都是聪明人
I mean, they're smart people.
他们想知道有什么风险
They want to know what could go wrong.
你想让他们徒增担忧吗
And make them more worried than they already are?
我觉得你根本不上心
I think you're not worried enough.
那你想个更好的办法
Tell me a better solution.
我
I, uh--
你能告诉我个更好的办法吗
Can you give me a better solution?
不能
No.
那就给我闭嘴
Well, then keep your mouth shut
该干嘛干嘛去
and go do something you can do.
你可以负责处理我那些做完手术的病人
You can start with my post-ops.
你尽力了
You tried.
打什么时候起咱医院可以拿枪打人了
Okay, since when is it okay to shoot people in this hospital?
现在连贝利也彻底放弃我了
Now Bailey's given up on me, too.
她已经让你跟着她了 你还担心什么
You're on her service. Why are you still freaking out?
不 贝利在做手术 她只放心让我
No. Bailey's in surgery. She trusts me
每十分钟查看一次
to watch her post-op
术后病人引流出的液体
drip fluid into a bag every ten minutes.
好了 不像话
Okay, inappropriate.
行了 别紧张 如果今天不忙那就当放松
Okay, you should relax. You get an easy day, you take it.
谢博德不需要我
Shepherd didn't need me,
我就在研究图书馆打了个盹
so I took a nap in the research library.
把那东西给我
Give me-- give it to me.
混♥蛋♥
Jerkface.
他今天糟透了 新儿科医生可不如罗宾斯
He's having a rough day. New Robbins is no Robbins.
快来看啊 保镖护送我来买♥♥酸奶了
Check this out-- armed escort to get a yogurt.
那是谁 是波诺吗
Okay, who is it? Is it Bono?
肯定是波诺 医院上下都这么说
It's totally Bono. It's all over the hospital.
-不是波诺 -你今晚去克里斯蒂娜家吗
- It's not bono. - Are you going to Cristina's tonight?
我不知道
I don't know.
好玩
Okay...
-无聊 -我玩上瘾了
- Not okay. - Okay, that's addicting.
在我的保镖把你撂倒之前
Put it away before my guy
-赶紧收起来吧 -把它给我
- wrestles you to the ground. - Gimmie that.
-不 -把球给我
- No. -Gimmie the ball.
不给
No.
-他是怎么回事 -他今天过得很糟糕
- What's his problem? - He's having a rough day.
天啊 我不聊了
Jeez, I'm coming.
通过导管确认了酋长的
The Emir's cath confirmed
冠状动脉上确实有一处裂口
that he does have a tear in one of his coronary arteries.
我们现在用球囊泵稳定他的状态
We've stabilized him with a balloon pump, but I am
但是我必须做心内直视手术来修复裂口
gonna have to perform open-heart surgery to repair the tear.
医生 医生
Doctor! Doctor!
医生 裂口是在他的--
Doctor! Doctor, please was the tear in his--
-安静 安静 -冠状动脉的裂口
- Quiet, please. - Please. Was the tear in his artery
是车祸造成的吗
an injury sustained in the car accident?
-我们无法 -医生 不要回答
- There is no way of-- - Doctor, don't answer that.
无法确认是不是由车祸造成的
There is no way of knowing if that was the cause.
能向我们保证为酋长大人主刀的
Can we have assurances that your finest surgeons
-是最好的外科医生吗 -是的
- will be operating on his highness? - Yes.
这两位是我们胸外科和
Uh, these are the chiefs of my cardiothoracic
和创伤急救科的主任医师
and trauma departments.
对不起 他刚才是在问你们的国♥务♥院♥
Sorry. He was asking your State Department.
他问的不是你们医院最好的外科医生
He didn't mean the finest surgeons in this hospital.
所以把他送回贵国接受治疗
Which is why you might be more comfortable
会更让你们放心一些
traveling to your own country, where he can--
够了 够了 静一静 静一静
All right. All right. Quiet. Quiet, please.
静一静 谢谢
Quiet, please. Thank you.
我明白你们有很多顾虑
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表