最好是渴望到她爱牙根管的程度
about as much as she wants a root canal.
我其实也可以跟她说我是孩子的舅舅
I-I guess I could tell her I'm the baby's uncle.
但我不想只做酷舅舅
But I don't want to be the cool uncle.
孩子在九岁之前会对酷舅舅崇拜不已
The cool uncle's only cool till the kid's, like, 9,
可是之后酷舅舅就变成怪叔叔了
and then the cool uncle's just creepy.
我是孩子他爹啊
I'm the dad.
我想当孩子他爹
I want this...
可是我也想要莱西
and I want Lexie.
我不知道 我 我该怎么办
I don't know. What--what do I do?
我知道你主意多 你觉得呢
You're the man with the answers. What do you think?
凭什么我和梅瑞狄斯试了好几个月都没成功
How could Meredith and I try for months and not have any luck,
而你就瞅人家一眼 人就怀孕了呢
and you look at somebody, and a baby appears?
斯隆家的人生育能力都超强的
Sloans are unusually fertile.
你就是失败的典型范例
You're a classic example of failing up.
这可不是我想听的意见
Not exactly the advice I was looking for.
你说对了 干杯
Well, you got it. Cheers.
-她没事吧 -没事
- She okay? - Yep.
也许吧
Maybe.
我说的是"没事" 不是也许 就是没事
I said, "Yep." Yep is not maybe. It's yep.
-她呼我们了 -是我呼的
- She paged us. - I paged you.
凯丽自从你们两小时前走之后
Callie hasn't left the exam room
就一直没离开过这里
since you were last here two hours ago.
万一是葡萄胎呢
Well, what if it is a molar pregnancy
或 或者是死胎呢 或者是感染了呢
or--or a fetal demise or an infection?
她一点都没有想离开这里的意思
She doesn't seem to want to leave the exam room
-除非我们排除所有的可能 -嗯
- until we rule out, what, everything? - Well?
-凯丽 -我在流血啊
- Callie-- - I'm bleeding!
我不想让孩子有任何问题
I don't want to take any chances with this baby.
好吧 不如我们进行培养法吧
All right. What if we run a culture?
以防万一 没啥伤害的 对吧
Just in case. Can't hurt, right?
好啊 没啥伤害
Sure. Can't hurt.
这样行了吧
Good idea?
他为了跟着我穿过了暴风雪
He followed me through a snowstorm.
你说什么
Sorry?
在大学的时候
In college.
丹尼尔在学生会遇见了我
Daniel saw me in the student union,
之后就跟着我去上课
and he followed me to my class
那天还有暴风雪
in a snowstorm.
法国诗歌♥简介
Introduction to French poetry--
那可是一个很大的报告厅啊
It was in this big lecture hall,
他坐了整整一个半小时
and he sat there for an hour and a half
五个月里每周两次
twice a week for five months,
就为了能看我一眼
just trying to get up the nerve to meet me.
那还是四十年前啊
That was 40 years ago.
求你
Please.
给我的丈夫用药吧
Give my husband the drug.
柯布夫人
Mrs. Cobb--
你能够做到的 只要你想的话
You could do it if--if you wanted to.
你知道你可以的
You know that you could.
不 我 我不能 这是完全随机的
No, I-I couldn't. It--it's completely random.
电脑决定的
The computer decides.
在注射之前我们都不知道
We don't even know if he's getting the drug
要不要给他用药
until we're about to inject it.
有必要的话做一些改动啊
Well, then change it if you need to.
我想要我的丈夫回来
I need my husband back.
我想要丹尼尔回来
I need Daniel back.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I just...
即便药物起作用了
Even if the drug worked, uh...
也不可能完全好转
it's not gonna reverse things.
但是我可以接受 我 我可以
But I-I can live with that. I-I can--
我可以接受现在 现在发生的一切
I can live with what-- what--what we have right now.
我可以做他的兼♥职♥老婆
I can live with being a part-time wife.
但是我无法接受
But I cannot live with
彻底地失去我的丈夫
losing my husband all the way.
所以
So...
看在上帝的份上
for God sake...
给他用药吧
give him the drug.
求你了
Please.
才第一天 这事儿就已经搞砸了
Day One, and this thing already blows.
有人想让他的老婆也参与试验
You got one guy begging us to get his wife in the trial,
而另一个人的妻子想让我她丈夫帮偷药
then this other guy's wife wants me to steal the drug for her husband.
是你自己想要参加这么重大的试验的
Well, you're the one who wanted in on the trial of the century.
本来是啊 但是在儿科
Yeah, but with peds,
问题都很明白地摆在你面前
the problem's right in front of you.
不是生病的孩子 就是着急的家长
I mean, sick kids, worried parents.
可是现在 我面前是生病的家长
Here, you-- you've got a sick parent
而且他甚至还不知道自己病了
who doesn't even know they're sick.
差不多五年前 我去看望我母亲
Well, about five years ago, I was visiting my mother.
她开始跟我讲她有多肯定她得了疱疹
And she starts telling me how she thinks she's got herpes
还有她有多么不想再去医院
and how she doesn't want to go to the hospital
做检查
and get checked out
因为她害怕会搞得人尽皆知
because she's afraid everybody will know.
然后我就意识到她把我
So I realize that she thinks
当成了她在医学院最好的朋友
I'm her best friend from med school,
那都是35年前的事儿了
and it's 35 years ago.
于是 我只能坐在那儿和我老妈唠嗑
So... I had to just sit there and talk to my mother
聊了俩小时她那莫须有的疱疹
about her possible herpes for two hours,
无比漫长的俩小时啊
two very long hours.
虽然我治不好她的老年痴呆
I couldn't cure her Alzheimer's,
但至少在那一刻 我能带给她想要的东西
but at least I could give her what she needed in that moment.
疱疹的治疗建议吗
Advice about herpes?
就是疱疹的治疗建议
Advice about herpes.
你该把这些收好了 埃尔金太太
Oh, you may want to put all that away, Mrs. Elkin.
你随时都可能要进手术室
They're gonna come take you to the O.R. any minute.
我忽然觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think it's such a good idea.
什么 是手术吗
What, the--the surgery?
有风险 不是吗
Well, it's risky, isn't it?
百分之五的死亡率
I mean, it's a 5% chance of mortality?
是的 但是
Yes, but...
还有百分之九十五的成功几率啊
that's a 95% chance of success.
这个几率很高了
Those are good odds.
我这辈子过得很精彩
I've had such a wonderful life.
我的朋友唐娜
My friend Donna,
她也做了这样的大手术
she had a big operation like this,
然后她整个人都变了
and she was never the same.
需要别人护理 自己连饭都吃不了
Nursing home, couldn't even feed herself--
太可怕了
it was terrible.
她可怜的子女 对他们来说有多艰难
The poor kids, it was so hard on them...
真是累赘
Such a burden.
我 我不想这样对我的儿女
I... I don't want to do that to my children.
我知道你很害怕
I know it's scary.
确实有出意外的可能
And it can go wrong sometimes.
但你可以再活二十年
But you could have 20 more years.
你 你可以去参加这个孩子的婚礼
I mean, y-you--you could go to this baby's wedding.
你确定要放弃这个机会吗
Are you sure you want to give that up?
如果你现在出院
If you walk out of here right now,
你还可以活几个月 或者一年
you could have a few months, maybe a year.
但你会一直担心自己什么时候会倒下
But you'll always be wondering when you're gonna go.
而你的家人
And your family...
他们会一直担心地
they'll always be watching you,
看着你
terrified.
不要放弃自己
Don't give up on yourself.
让我们来帮你吧
Let us help you.
你会在手术室里吗
Will you be there?
我全程都在
Every step of the way.
那好
Okay.
那就手术吧
I'll do it.
你会好起来的
You'll be great.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
你以为只要病人要求
You think you're gonna be able to do the grafts
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表