now I feel like...
我们总会有办法的
there's always something that we can do,
要不然我早就死了
'cause I should've died.
要知道我可是近距离挨了一枪
You know, I was shot point-blank.
所以
So, uh...
我们总会有办法的
there's always something that we can do.
所以你是说
So you're saying...
如果你动手术的话
that if you operate...
她必死无疑
it's a death sentence,
但如果不动手术 她也是必死无疑
and if you don't operate, it's a death sentence?
器官捐献者手术室
几分钟后
So in a few minutes,
我们就可以开始把捐赠者的整个双臂
we'll be ready to completely
从他的身体上切下来了
detach the arms from the donor.
为什么用Z形切口
Why use zigzag incisions?
最大限度暴露内部结构
To get maximum exposure.
很好 看到我正在做的了吗
Good. See what I'm doing here?
我在标记每条血管 动脉和静脉
I'm tagging each vessel, artery and vein
这样一来我们就知道
so we know exactly how
该如何把它们接在受赠人身上了
to hook them up to the recipient.
这就像是电视后面那些线一样
It's kind of like the back of your TV.
你要知道每根线都是接在哪里的
You need to know which connection goes where,
不然就会只有声音没有图像
or you wind up with sound and no picture
或是只有图像没有声音
or a picture and no sound.
我们将手臂从捐赠者身上摘除的瞬间
The minute we remove the arms from the donor,
组织就开始坏死
the tissue starts to die,
所以我们动作要快 非常快
so we have to work fast, really fast.
要完成这种手术
We have a very limited window
中间是不能耽搁的
to complete this part of the surgery.
手臂已摘除 开始转移
受赠人手术室
好了
Okay.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
你不明白
You don't understand.
斯隆医生叫我去给他买♥♥咖啡
I was sent to get coffee for Dr. Sloan
因为他现在需要咖♥啡♥因♥
because he needs his caffeine right now
来撑过这个现在正在手术二室里
to get through the most amazing surgery
进行的最伟大的手术
that is happening right now in O.R. 2.
所以我很确定 我不能
So I-I'm pretty sure it's not okay
错过医学史奇迹的诞生
to be late for the making of medical history,
所以你必须让我过去 知道吗
so you need to let me through, okay,
我要赶去手术室把咖啡给斯隆医生
to get to that surgery, to get Dr. Sloan his caffeine,
然后见证医学史奇迹的诞生
to witness medical history being made.
我 我的证件是有效的 我发誓
I-I -- my I.D. is valid, I promise.
让我看一下
Let me take a look.
她刷过好几次了
Yeah, she -- she swiped it a couple times.
都不管用
It didn't go through.
我跑了 我跑了
Just go. Just go.
输入安全通行密♥码♥
Enter security access code.
有人吗
Hey. Hey. Anybody?
输入安全通行密♥码♥
Enter security access code.
帮我一下 我被锁在里面了
护士 过来一下
Nurse! come here.
打电♥话♥找人 把这个该死的门打开
艾弗里医生 艾弗里医生 你的病人
Dr. Avery. Dr. Avery, your patient!
输入安全通行密♥码♥
Enter security access code.
输入安全通行密♥码♥
Enter security access code.
艾弗里 艾弗里医生
Avery! Dr. Avery!
坚持住 艾弗里医生
Hold on! Dr. Avery!
输入安全
Enter security...
手术已经进行了差不多九个小时了
So we're about nine hours in.
托瑞斯医生已经用钛金属板和金属钉
Uh, Dr. Torres has finished attaching the donor arm bones
把捐赠者的手臂骨骼接到了受赠人身上
to the recipient with titanium plates and screws,
他们现在开始连接筋腱
and now they are beginning to attach the tendons.
我需要肌腱移植物
拿来了
I'm on it.
小心神经血管束
请把这里再冲洗一下
胳膊在动了
你跑哪儿去了
Where have you been?
中弹这件事让我变了吗
Has getting shot changed me?
我不认为
Um, I don't think
我对工作的热爱程度有所改变
I love my job any more or any less.
我也不认为
Um, I don't think I'm...
我的敬业程度受到了影响
I'm a-a better doctor or worse.
唯一的变化就是 我对于每一天
Uh, if anything it's made me grateful,
都心存感激
um, to be here.
中弹带给我的变化就是
So yeah, getting shot has changed me
我现在觉得自己很幸运
in the sense that I feel lucky.
我们把动脉和静脉都接上了
We've reconnected the arteries and veins.
但在继续之前 要检查一下血液循环
But we need to check the circulation before we continue.
我们现在要逐一取下
What we're gonna do now
双臂上的血管夹
is release the tourniquets one arm at a time
然后看一下是否有血流进血管
and then look to see if blood flows into the vessels.
好了 见证奇迹的时刻到了
Okay, moment of truth.
松开止血带
Releasing the tourniquet.
手臂有血色了
Arm's pinking up!
太棒了 干得好 各位
That's good. Good job, everybody.
接下来是另一只手臂
往返医院不是件容易事
The commute's tough.
自从三年前莉莉诊断出肿瘤以后
We've been coming here
我们来过这里无数趟
since Lily's tumor got diagnosed three years ago.
就我和莉莉两个人
It's just the two of us, just Lily and I.
我们得花三个多小时才能到这
We live over three hours away,
一周两次以上 周末也得过来
so it makes it difficult for me
对我来说是有困难
to come more than twice a week and weekends.
我也不想离开她那么久
I hate leaving her for that long.
但我想要她接受最好的治疗
But I just want what's best for her.
我想要她活下去
I want her to live.
罗宾斯医生和我说
Dr. Robbins came to me, and she said
情况难以挽回 不过一些实验疗法也许
there might be something they could do for Lily after all --
能对莉莉的病情有点帮助
something experimental.
这就是我们大老远来这里的原因
Um, that's why you come to a place like this, you know?
因为就算每次要花三个小时过来
Because even if it is a commute, three hours on the road,
只要能救莉莉 都算什么
it's nothing if -- if it'll save Lily's life.
我们置入血管内支架暂时帮莉莉呼吸
We've completed a stent to temporarily help Lily breathe,
我们现在要切除她第十二根肋骨的一部分
and now we're gonna remove part of her twelfth rib.
这是为什么 克莱夫
移取肋骨的软骨组织 先生
我们为什么要移取软骨组织
配置她细胞的混合液
看 这就是我手下的青年才俊
See? It's just one more example of how our doctors here rise.
先是卡特·麦迪逊基金的获得者
First a Carter Madison grant winner,
现在又是医学最前沿
and now cutting-edge...
再生医学
regenerative medicine.
现在还没有气管的人工替代品
Well, there's no artificial replacement for a trachea.
事实如此 不过我突然想起项研究
We know that. But then I remembered a study,
我就在想 如果不用人工的呢
and I thought, well... what if it isn't artificial?
我们用莉莉自己的细胞
We're gonna use some of Lily's own cells
来培养分化出新的气管
to manufacture her a new trachea.
在实验室组织培养 然后切除坏的器官
Grow it in the lab, remove the damaged organ,
把培养好的器官置换进去
replace it with a newer model.
太妙了
Outstanding.
绝对是数一数二的 罗宾斯医生
Absolutely outstanding, Dr. Robbins.
让我过去 让开 艾弗里
Let me in here. Move. Avery, Avery!
泰迪·阿尔特曼 心胸科医生
艾弗里 刚才我在放射室
Avery, look, I was waiting in radiation.
病人情况怎样
How's the patient?
该死 他心脏停跳多久了
Damn it! How long has he been coding?!
我们得从这出去
艾弗里 你会弄断他肋骨的
Avery, you're gonna break his ribs.
我没开玩笑 泰迪医生
快点
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
我们得马上从这出去
好 好的
O - okay, okay, okay.
新的安保系统吗 我可不太喜欢
The new security system? Yeah, I'm not a fan.
心肺复苏只能维持这一会儿
Compressions only last for so long,
你给我该给谁去电♥话♥马上去
so you call whoever you need to call,
需要的话越权那是你的事
You override whatever you need to override,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表