The parents didn't even know the brother died.
更别说他醒过来之后
Not to mention how he's gonna
知道弟弟死讯会是什么滋味
feel when he finds out.
-如果换成你的话 -闭嘴 请别说了
- How do you live with yourself-- - Shut up! Just shut up. Please.
-艾弗里 -对不起 我只是
- Avery. - Sorry. Sorry. I just--
这个部位实在是太难搞了
This is a really tricky part right here.
里面有东西 这是什么
There's something... What is this?
-好吧 这里再抽吸包扎一下 -给
- All right, more suction and some laps in here. - Here.
那难道是个转向灯的碎片吗 拜托
Is that a piece of the turn signal? Come on.
它就在主动脉旁边 我不确定它是否
It's right next to the aorta. I can't tell if it's--
是否只是挨着 还是已经穿破了
if it's kissing it or if it's--it's perfed.
给我些脐带线 咱们把它拉出来
Give me some umbilical tape, and let's pull it
这样比较好控制
so we can get some control.
好的 拉 继续拉
Okay, pulling. Pulling.
-行 -等等 别 别 糟糕
- All right. - Wait, wait, wait. Don't. Don't, don't. Damn it!
-血管夹 -你给我血管夹
- Clamp. - Give me the clamp.
艾弗里 我来
Avery, I'll do this.
不 把血管夹给我 快给我
No, give me the clamp. Give me the clamp.
-这儿 按住 -好的
- Here. Take this. - Got it.
我找到出血点了 我找到了 就在这儿
I've got the bleeder. I've got the bleeder right here.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
干得漂亮 艾弗里
Nice work, Avery.
这不会很痛
So this won't sting,
但当皮肤开始分开时
but as the skin starts to separate,
你们可能会觉得有点痛
you may feel some pain.
我现在只感受得到分离的痛苦
I feel nothing but pain right now.
我也是
Me, too.
劳伦 你妈妈的电♥话♥
Oh, it's your mother, Lauren.
-这个只需要几分钟搞定 是吗 -但愿吧
- This is just gonna take a few more minutes, right? - Hopefully.
有用吗 天哪 我不敢看
Is it working? God, I can't look.
拜托 如果能让我们能再多粘一天
Please. If we could just stay together one more day--
你们肯定能再多粘一钟头
Well, you'll definitely be together for another hour,
因为这招 没用
because this... is not working.
太好了
Yes!
贝利医生
Oh, Dr. Bailey.
太好了
Yes.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
太好了 你回来了
Oh. I'm so glad you're here.
我不在 你没看见我
I'm not here. You don't see me.
我只是想在回家前打个小盹儿
I just need a nap before I go home,
不过我想先吃点儿东西
but first I need some food.
只要一会儿功夫就好
Uh, this will just take a second.
有两个十五岁大的病人
I've got these two 15 year olds.
他们俩被强力胶粘一块儿了
They superglued themselves together.
他们在热恋中 或者随他们怎么说
Uh, they're in love or whatever they think they are.
总之 我试了汽油和丙酮
Anyway, I-I tried, uh, petroleum and acetone
想分开他们 但是
to separate them, but--
别分开他们
Don't separate them.
什么
What?
小年轻们也需要爱 凯普娜
Young people need love, too, Kepner.
我们都需要爱
We all need love.
请塞入1美元纸币
如果这世界上能多一点爱
If the world had more love,
我们就能远离战争和瘘管了
we could get rid of wars and fistulas.
这个该死的机器干嘛不吃我的钱
Why won't this damn thing take my money?
贝利医生 你喝醉了吗
Dr. Bailey, are you drunk?
小酌而已
Tipsy.
就喝了几口
A-a little tipsy.
好吧 要不我来
Right. Um, you know, I'm gonna go ahead
-帮你搞定吧 -好吧
- and take care of that for you. - Oh.
阿尔特曼医生
Hey, Dr. Altman.
你有空来会诊吗
Are you available for a consult?
我正在等几个电脑断层扫描结果
I'm just waiting on some C.T. Results.
乔拿走了我的车钥匙 所以我很确定
Oh, well, Joe took my keys, so I'm--I'm pretty sure...
我不能参加会诊
I shouldn't be practicing medicine.
那你来这儿干嘛
Well, what are you doing here then?
我来打发时间 等乔把钥匙还回来
Well, I'm killing time until Joe gives me my keys back.
你怎么不在酒吧等呢
Can't you do that at the bar?
克里斯蒂娜·杨在那儿当酒保
Cristina Yang is bartending,
不 我不能去 这简直 太扫兴了
so, no, I can't. It's just-- it's too depressing.
克里斯蒂娜在当哪种酒保 开玩笑的那种吗
Cristina's bartending as, what, some kind of joke or--
给人调酒的那种
As some kind of bartender.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你这种表情 我深有同感
That look on your face? That's how my whole body feels,
而且还不光是因为克里斯蒂娜调了
and not just 'cause Cristina makes
世界上最烈的酒
the world's strongest drink,
还因为我的一对模范情侣好姐妹分手了
but because my aspirational couple has broken up,
她们如今分居两大洲
and they're living on two separate continents,
更因为我在和那些
and 'cause I'm dating men
还跟老妈住在一起的男人约会
who still live with their mother.
而他们还在个人资料里隐瞒这点
But they don't admit that on their profiles.
他们就拖着
They wait.
他们拖着 谢谢
They wait--thank you.
他们一直拖到我花一小时化了妆
They wait until I've spent an hour applying my makeup
再开车穿过市区
and driving crosstown,
才告诉我这点儿破事儿
and then they tell me that small little detail.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 我那个得意门生
Oh, oh. And my star student,
那个我见过的最有前途的住院医生
my most promising resident that I have ever seen,
在乔的酒吧为单身派对调"爱尔兰汽车炸♥弹♥"
is mixing Irish Car Bombs for a bachelor party over at Joe's bar.
一种由爱尔兰烈性黑啤 奶油和威士忌调成的鸡尾酒
我都不想提到
I'm not even gonna mention
她正让那些单身汉们觉得她有献身意愿
that she's letting the bachelors feel her up at will,
因为那样就是雪上加霜
'cause that just adds insult to injury.
该死 我真是喝醉了
Crap. I'm--I'm really drunk.
片子出来了
Pictures are up.
我想说的就是那个红发女错失良机了
All I'm saying is that that redhead missed out.
如果乔开的是家女同酒吧
If Joe's were a lesbian bar,
-她们肯定趋之若鹜上你的 -别说阴♥道♥
- You'd have been up to your ears in... - Please don't say vagina.
你都说了我还说啥
Well, now I don't have to.
老天 我真不想喝醉啊
God. I hate being drunk.
本以为这会让你觉得很爽很开心
You think it's gonna make you feel awesome and happy,
但到头来只会又累又恶心
but it just makes you feel tired and gross.
可杨今晚看上去过得挺开心的
Well, Yang looked like she was having fun tonight.
你是指 疯狂派对女郎吗
What, the crazy party girl thing?
那简直是乱来
That's crap.
每个爬上桌的女孩儿
Every girl who climbs up on a table
都以为自己是全场最性感的姑娘 但
thinks she's the hottest girl in the room, but...
其实 她就是在孤芳自赏而已
really, she's just dancing alone.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事儿
Yeah.
我只是 想睡一觉
I just... I need to sleep.
我要睡觉
I need to sleep.
好吧
All right.
德鲁出现溃疡穿孔
Drew's got a perforated ulcer.
另外克里斯蒂娜在乔的酒吧干活
And Cristina's working at Joe's.
什么
What?
别问了 溃疡处有内出血
Forget it. It's bleeding,
肯定是用了消炎药的关系
and it must be from the anti-inflammatories.
等等 克斯利蒂娜怎么了
Wait. Wh-what about Cristina?
她现在是个酒保
She's a bartender now.
我打电♥话♥叫斯塔克来但是没人接
I called Stark in and no answer.
真是难以置信
Well, big surprise.
-这孩子需要动手术 -我知道
- This kid needs surgery. - I know.
麦克尼尔太太
Mrs. Mcneil.
这位是阿历克斯·克莱夫
This is Alex Karev.
他来会诊您儿子的病情
He'll be consulting on your son's case.
电脑断层扫描显示您儿子有溃疡穿孔
The C.T. Scan revealed that your son has a perforated ulcer.
这是他疼痛的原因
That's what's causing his pain.
-那他需要动手术吗 -是的
- So does he need surgery? - Yes.
我们已经电♥话♥通知了斯塔科医生
And we've called Dr. Stark,
他正在赶过来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表