-你给他做心肌酶检查了吗 -做了
- You got cardiac enzymes? - Yes.
凯普娜
Hey, Kepner.
你对伪造签名有多在行
How good are you at forging signatures?
就算我在行 我也不会帮你的
Even if I were good at forging signatures, I wouldn't do it.
这样做不道德且可能违法 所以 对不起了
It's unethical and probably illegal. So I'm sorry.
你只能一个人签完那些个病历了
You're just gonna have to finish signing your charts on your own.
我现在检查一下里希特的情况 给放射科打电♥话♥
I'll check on Mr. Richter right now. Call radiology.
给他配一个医助 再拍一些侧位片
Get him in for P.A. and lateral films,
让他们抓紧点
and tell 'em to rush it,
因为我真的很想离开这儿然后去约会
because I'd really like to get outta here and go on my date.
你看到那边那个男人了吗
I mean, did you see that guy?
-不许伪造签名 克莱夫 -请接放射科
- No forging snatures, Karev. - Radioly, please.
伪造签名啊 为什么我一点都不觉得奇怪
Forgery, huh? Why am I not surprised?
随你便吧 我只是想下班
Whatever. I just want to get outta here
然后我就可以去看今晚的比赛了
so I can get to this game tonight.
等一等 你有票吗
Wait. You have tickets?
今晚的吗 那可是一场西部联盟赛啊
Tonight? It's the pac-10 title game.
PAC-10 西部高校篮球联盟赛
-没错 -赢了这场 哈士奇队就能
- Yeah, I know. - Win this, and the Huskies get
直接晋级决赛了
an automatic bid to March Madness.
March Madness 指全美大学体育联盟第一级男篮锦标赛决赛
你以为我这么拼命地搞这些破病历是为了什么
Why do you think I'm powering through all these stupid charts?
你 你要干嘛啊
Hey, what are you d-- what are you doing?
我有十个病人待产
Of my ten patients in labor right now,
还没有宫口开超过3厘米的
none of 'em are past 3 centimeters,
所以我有的是时间消磨
which means, I have some time to kill,
而你又不能错过这场比赛 给我支笔
and you can't miss this game. Hand me a pen.
我还以为你觉得我是个小人呢
I thought you thought I was loser.
没那么小人了
Well, you're a little less losery,
我现在知道你喜欢高校联盟赛了
now I know you like college hoops.
头上插刀的那个人呢
Hey, where's the knife guy?
他真就那样边走边说地进来了吗
Is it true he's walking and talking?
-你的结肠切除术怎么样了 -推迟了
- What about your colectomy? - Postponed.
他老婆在手术前偷偷给了他起司汉堡
The wife snuck him a cheesebuburgrger and fries
和薯条
before surgery.
说起凯丽那件事啊
So this thing with Callie--
你应该知道这是个坏主意 不是吗
I mean, you know it's a bad idea, right?
你肯定不想做凯丽孩子的教母 对吧
You don't want to be Callie's baby's godmother.
-是吗 -当然
- I don't? - No.
想想看在你的抚养权生效之前
I mean, think of how many people have to die
得死多少人啊
before you even get to step up--
马克 凯丽和亚利桑那
Mark, Callie, and Arizona.
不少人呢
That's a lot of people.
没错 是得死不少人
It is, yes. A lot of dead people.
对啊
Right.
如果你要是我孩子的教母呢
Whereas if you're my baby's godmother-in-waiting,
就只有我和德里克
it's only me and Derek.
在漆黑曲折的小道上一个错误的转向
One wrong turn down a dark, twisty road,
嘣 孩子就是你的了
boom, you're in.
好吧 我把话说清楚
Okay, let's be clear.
就算我当了谁家孩子的教母
If I am ever a godparent to anyone's kid,
那也只是挂名而已
it will be in name only.
我可不会带小孩
I will not be taking care of children.
那是寄宿学校的任务
That's what boarding schools are for.
-那个头上带刀的哥们在哪儿 -外伤二室
- Which way to butcher block? - Trauma 2.
我知道你可能有点渴 但是对不起
Okay. I understand you might be thirsty, but I'm sorry.
你们不能在这儿喝啤酒
You cannot drink beer in here.
都被你弄洒了
You're wasting it!
奥利佛 你见过阿尔特曼医生了吗
Oliver, did you see Dr. Altman?
见过 她让我去做另一个X光检查了
Yeah, she's sending me off for another X-ray.
我知道你们的检查要全面细致 可是
Look, I know you guys have to cover all your bases, but--
我懂你的意思 对不起
No, I know. I'm sorry.
但我已经为你申请了加急X光检查
But I put a rush on the X-ray,
希望这一切能快点结束 好么
so hopefully it'll be quick, okay?
-格蕾 -不好意思
- Grey! - Excuse me.
我刚结束一个手术
I was finishing a surgery just now
一个手术助理护士就问我我老婆感觉如何
when a scrub nurse asked me how my wife was feeling,
因为她听说阿戴尔在急诊室里 而我却不知道
because she'd heard Adele was in the E.R., and I hadn't.
现在你能解释一下为什么
Now would you like to explain to me why I found out
我老婆来医院看病这事儿
my wife was a patient in this hospital
告诉我的人是我的护士而不是你
from my scrub nurse and not from you?
理查德 静一静 让梅瑞狄斯工作去
Richard, hush. Let Meredith do her job.
-她都还没来得及给我检查 -真的吗
- She hasn't even had a chance to examine me yet. - Is that true?
亲爱的 别理他 他就是担心我
Don't mind him, dear. He's just worried about me.
他担心的时候就爱瞎说话
He gets gruff when he's worried.
我的手腕受了伤
I hurt my wrist.
我当时想试着把节日装饰挂上
I was trying to get out the holiday decorations
我 啊 我从活梯上摔了下来
and I--ohh--I slipped off the stepladder.
我都笨死了 我应该等理查德回家了再说的
Oh, it was stupid. I should've waited for Richard to get home.
他比我高多了
He's so much taller than me.
我安排了一个X光检验和复位会诊
I requested an X-ray and an ortho consult.
我去确认一下是否可以开始治疗了
I will call and make sure that they're coming down.
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
我觉得我最好是过去看看发生了什么
Ooh. I think I better go see what that is.
去吧
You better.
一切都好吧
Is everything all right?
-还好 -不
- Yes. - No!
我只是给这帮家伙展示
I was just showing these guys how,
如果我眨眼的话 那把刀是怎么动的 看见了吗
when I scrunch up my eyebrows, the knife move. See?
哦 天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God! my God!
快停下 别再眨眼了
Stop! Whoa. Don't do that!
-别再动那把刀了 -好吧 好吧
- Stop moving the knife! - Okay, okay.
你们真该亲眼见识一下
You guys should've seen the brawl.
斯图宝把另一个家伙打得屁滚尿流啊
Stew-ball kicked that other guy's ass!
好吧 然后现在斯图宝的头上就插了把刀
Okay, and now Stewball has a knife in his head.
好吧 斯图尔特 听好了啊 14加4是多少
Oh. Okay, let's focus. Stewart, how much is 14 plus 4?
-18 -27减13呢
- 18. - 27 minus 13.
15吗
15?
-不对 -172减60呢
- No. - 172 minus 60.
我不知道 但不是因为这把刀
I have no idea, but it's not because of the knife.
仅仅是因为我喝高了
It's just 'cause I'm so drunk.
其实不是 他答不出是因为他笨
No, actually, it's just 'cause he's dumb.
大卫 多谢你的大嘴巴
Thanks, David. Really?
真不可思议 如果不看他的算术能力
Unbelievable. His mental status is completely intact,
他的意识完全无障碍
if you don't count for his math skills.
就像这把刀完全没伤到他一样
It's like the knife did no damage at all.
那你们为什么不直接把刀拔♥出♥来♥
So why don't you just pull the thing out?
我们还赶着去看比赛呢
'cause we got a games to gets to!
为了比赛喝一个
I'll drinks to that!
不行 不许喝酒
No! No beer!
-真扫兴 -啊哦
- Buzzkill. - Uh-oh!
你到底带了多少瓶啊
How many do you have?
好的 奥利佛去做检查了
Okay. Oliver's in X-ray,
斯图尔特现在情况稳定 等德里克来检查
Stewart is stable and waiting for Derek,
他也马上就会来
who should be here soon,
阿戴尔在等复位会诊
Adele is waiting on ortho,
请给我刚刚出院的患者的病历好吗
and, uh, can I get the discharges from the last hour, please?
还有七床腿骨折的那个男孩
Oh, and, uh, the boy in Bed Seven with the broken leg,
内森·恩格朗德 请查看一下现在
Nathan Englundar-- let's check on the status
手术室的使用状态
of the O.R. for him, please.
这是莱西那个头痛病人吗
Is this Lexie's patient with the headache?
-是的 -米琪·特纳
- Yeah. - Mitch Turner?
他出院多久了
How long ago was he discharged?
没多久 也就几分钟
Not long. A few minutes ago.
他走了吗 他已经走了吗
Did he leave? Did he already leave?
特纳先生
Mr. Turner!
特纳先生 我需要你笑一下
Mr. Turner, I need you to try to smile for me, please.
你到底是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
请你试着笑一下好吗
I need you to try to smile for me, please.
好的 你能像这样举起双手吗
Okay, can you lift your arms above your head like this?
-格蕾医生 有什么问题 -有大问题
- Dr. Grey, is everything all right? - No, it's not.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表