Oh, thank you.
术前检查 X射线检查 一切正常
Pre-op labs and her X-rays were normal.
玛莎 你可以接受手术了
Okay. You're ready to roll, Martha.
我丈夫去楼下买♥♥咖啡了
My husband went down for some coffee.
他想知道 我术后会昏睡多久
He wanted to know how long I'd be asleep after the procedure.
玛莎 这可不好说
Oh, Martha, it's hard to tell.
体质不同 情况也不一样
Every patient reacts differently.
但我们会随时给他通报最新情况的
Uh, but we'll keep him posted.
大多数病人会在术后90分钟内醒过来
Most patients wake within 90 minutes.
谢谢你 亲爱的 这样他就能放心了
Oh, that's helpful, dear. He'll be glad to know that.
我俩 我俩都很紧张
We--we're both so nervous.
适当焦虑很正常的
Well, some anxiety is completely normal.
我向你
But let me...
保证
reassure you.
阿尔特曼医生是一位医术高明的大夫
Dr. Altman is an incredibly talented surgeon.
你将接受最好的救治
You're in the very best of hands.
玛莎 我想
Um, Martha, I'd like to...
把我的手♥机♥号♥码给你
give you my cellular telephone number.
你或你丈夫如果有任何问题
Now you or your husband, if you have any questions,
如果他有任何顾虑或是想知道最新进展
if he gets a little worried or wants an update,
他都可以拨这个号♥码
then he can call this number.
如果我们在手术室里话 我会
I'll even make sure to have a nurse answer
让护士帮我接电♥话♥的
if we're in the O.R.
你真是太好了
Oh, you're wonderful.
我是说你们都很好
I mean, you all are.
这是我见过最好的病人护理了
This is the finest patient care that I have ever seen.
我感觉自己像是贵宾一样
I feel like a-a V.I.P..
这是我们应该做的
Well, it's just what we do.
你会在手术室里待多久
Hey. How long are you gonna be in there?
我要放置一个定位框
Oh, I've gotta put on a localizing frame.
最少一个小时
At least an hour.
-一个小时吗 -嗯 差不多吧
- An hour? - Yeah, give or take.
谢博德医生希望我做得尽量完善
Dr. Shepherd wants me to be as thorough as possible.
不 我妻子不在我就不做
No! I'm not doing this without my wife.
-先生 -不
- Sir. - No!
柯布先生 你的妻子就在这儿
Mr. Cobb, your wife is right here.
那不是我妻子
That's not my wife.
柯布太太 瞧 是你妻子
Mrs. Cobb. Look, it's your wife.
她不是维多利亚
That's not Victoria.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel, Daniel, Daniel.
丹尼尔 是我 艾莉森
Daniel, it's me. It's Allison.
你不是维多利亚
You're not Victoria.
我是艾莉森啊
It's Allison.
你 你不是我妻子 你不是维多利亚
You're--you're not my wife. You're not Victoria.
我是艾莉森啊
It's Allison.
我要维多利亚 我要我妻子
I want Victoria. I want my wife.
-我是艾莉森啊 -离我远点
- It's Allison. - Get away from me!
先生 你妻子是谁
Sir, who is your wife?
-我不知道 我不知道 -先生
- I don't know. I don't know. - Sir?
我说过了 是维多利亚
I told you. It's Victoria.
我要维多利亚
I want Victoria.
她在这儿吗
Is she here?
不在
No.
你知道她在哪儿吗
Do you know where she is?
我不
I don't--
我不 我不知道 我不 我不知道
I don't--I don't know. I don't--I don't know.
好了 没关系 我
Okay, okay. I...
我去帮你找维多利亚 好吗
Well, I'm gonna go find Victoria for you, okay?
我去找她
I'm gonna go look for her.
我去找她 然后带她过来
I'm gonna find her and bring her to you.
你安心躺着 我会找到维多利亚的
You sit tight. I'll find victoria.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
你知道谁是维多利亚吗
Do you know who Victoria is?
维多利亚是他心爱的女人
Victoria is the woman he loves.
他们去年在患者之家认识的
They met at the home last year.
有一天他要我把她推到他面前来
One day he asked me to wheel her towards him.
然后就是现在这样了
And that was it.
我眼睁睁地看着他俩相爱
I watched him fall in love with her.
本和我一起看着
Well, Ben and I watched.
你是维多利亚的丈夫吗
You're Victoria's husband?
那是在她抛弃我之前
Until she leaves me.
她不会抛弃你的 本
Oh, she's not gonna leave you, Ben.
谁知道呢
We'll see.
维多利亚确诊患上了血管性痴呆
Victoria was diagnosed with vascular dementia.
虽然不是老年痴呆症 但也差不多了
It's not Alzheimer's, but it might as well be.
她就和丹尼尔一样
She's like Daniel.
当她清醒时 她知道我是她丈夫
When she's lucid, she knows I'm her husband.
当她不清醒时
When she's not...
我就从她的丈夫变成了
I go from being her husband to, uh,
一个不断听到丹尼尔名字的陌生人
somebody that gets to hear about Daniel all the time.
丹尼尔还是能参加试验的 对吗
Daniel can still be in the trial, can't he?
这种情况不会让他做不成治疗吧
This doesn't mean he can't do it?
不会的 他还是能参加试验的
No, he can still do it.
这项研究的规定是
The rule for the study is, uh,
我们只需要他的同意
we need his consent.
只要我们有他的准许
Once we have it,
那即使他有时候不清醒也没关系
it's okay if he's not always lucid.
你们不能再加人了 是吗
You don't have any more openings, do you?
对不起 这项试验只针对老年痴呆患者
Unfortunately, the trial is only for Alzheimer's dementia.
一点儿机会都没有吗
There's no chance?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这真的太狗血了
This is seriously jacked up.
马约诊所祝我们好运
Mayo Clinic says "Good luck."
马约诊所 世界著名医疗机构
克利夫兰临床中心发来一大堆笑脸表情
Cleveland Clinic sent you a whole bunch of smiley faces.
克利夫兰诊所 世界著名医疗机构
美国最大的心血管疾病和心脏外科中心
有一位澳大利亚悉尼的住院医
And there's a resident from Sydney, Australia,
第一次加入我们 哈 悉尼
joining us for the first time. Yay, Sydney.
关掉吧 格蕾 主任的命令
Turn it off, Grey. Chief's orders.
这是温莎先生的第三次手术
Oh, but this is Mr. Windsor's third operation.
所有人都想知道结果如何
Everyone wants to know how it comes out.
除非我得到主任的允许
Okay, until I get the okay from the chief,
否则我们连现在几点都不能往微博上发
we're not even gonna tweet the time of day.
又不是说主任会去看微博
I mean, it's--it's not like the chief even reads tweets.
他根本不会知道嘛
It's not like he'll know.
停手吧 凯普娜
Drop it, Kepner.
我能理解 他是领导
I understand. He's the boss.
我也相信他一定有他的理由
A-and I'm sure that he's got his reasons.
但是你还有三千名住院医生
But you've also got 3,000 residents out there,
他们一直都在默默支持你
who have been by your side this whole time,
陪你经历许多 许多非常困难
through a couple of-- of very difficult,
而费时并且危及生命的手术
time-consuming, life-threatening operations.
现在就这样让他们忘掉这一切吗 就这样了吗
And now to tell them forget it, just like that?
这 这 这就像
It--it--it--it's like...
这就像在克莱瑞斯
It's like turning off the TV
指美剧《律政风云》里的一位有多重人格的律师
敲门的时候关掉电视一样
when Clarice is knocking on the door of the house.
这是在让羊羔沉默不语
It--it's silencing the lambs,
指经典电影《沉默的羔羊》
而羊羔却想要尖叫 贝利医生
and--and--and the lambs want to scream, Dr. Bailey.
羊羔们 想要尖叫
The lambs... want to scream.
他永远都不会知道
The man would never know.
当然 他永远不会知道
No. No, the man would not.
想知道点儿真的很有趣
Want to know what's really fun
而且一点都不令人沮丧的事吗
and not at all depressing?
老年痴呆症的研究吗
Alzheimer's research.
凯丽怀了我的孩子
Callie's having my baby.
什么
What?
对吧
Right?
我这辈子最大的喜讯
Best news of my life.
至少它有可能是
At least it would be,
只要莱西也想要这个孩子
except for the fact that Lexie wants a baby
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表