就是 我是说 约会
Just, you know, I mean a date.
不会是说 你同意不给儿童机构打电♥话♥
Did you say you wouldn't call child services
就是为了约我出去吧
because you wanted to go out with me?
不 不 事实上
No. No, actually...
我之所以想约你
I wanted to go out with you
是因为你说服了我不去给儿童保护机构打电♥话♥
because you convinced me not to call child services,
十年里都没有人能让我改过主意
and nobody has changed my mind in... ten years.
这是你的卖♥♥点吗
Is that a selling point?
毫无疑问 利弊都有吧
It cuts both ways, no doubt about it.
我要是拒绝的话 你会不会不让我参加手术
If I say no, will you stop giving me surgeries?
不会 拜托 那叫性骚扰
No. Come on. That's sexual harassment.
那可不是我的风格
That's not my style.
你就好好想想吧
Look, just think it over.
如果不愿意 也没关系
If the answer's no, that's fine.
我是说 我们估计
I mean, we'll probably,
有段时间得避开彼此的眼神
uh, have to avoid eye contact for a while,
但其实 我们还是可以共事的
but I mean, we can still work together.
总之 考虑考虑吧
Anyway... think about it.
我不得不说
I gotta tell you,
马克今天让我刮目相看
I was impressed with Mark today.
他 他真的很认真地在对待这些问题
He--he is really being an adult about all this.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得他能当好这个父亲
I think he's gonna be a great dad.
嗯 对吧
Yeah. Right?
他会当好的
It'll work.
你不觉得让你
You didn't think it was...
刮目相看
that impressive.
对
Sure.
他处理地不错 比四岁的孩子好一点
He handled it, and not like a 4 year old.
我该为这事儿激动不已吗
Is that supposed to make me excited?
我一直以为我才是那位
I thought I was supposed to be
荷尔蒙过盛 脾气古怪的人
the cranky, hormonal one.
我才不古怪
I'm not cranky.
马克不会让我兴奋
I don't get excited about Mark.
马克不会让我高兴
I'm not delighted by Mark.
我爱的是你
I love you.
我可以诚实地说 我会爱这个孩子
And I can honestly say that I'm gonna love this baby.
至于马克吗
But Mark?
不知怎么 我的一辈子里就充满了
I somehow ended up agreeing to a lifetime with...
马克 还有一辈子的抉择
Mark-- a lifetime of decisions:
奶嘴瓶还是鸭嘴瓶 打篮球还是踢踏舞
bottle or sippy cup, basketball or tap,
去达特茅斯还是伯克利
Dartmouth or Berkeley.
圣诞节早上
Christmas morning
和马克共度
with... Mark.
好吧
Okay.
我从来没选过他
I never picked him.
我也不是不喜欢他 但是
And I don't hate him, but...
我不想和他一起过日子
I don't want a life with him.
可惜 这就是我的命
And yet, somehow that's... what I got.
那我该怎么办 赶他走吗
What am I supposed to do, kick him out?
这可是他的孩子
I mean, it's his kid.
对 这事儿不用你提醒
Yeah, you don't need to remind me of that.
我从来没有忘记过
I never, ever forget that.
好吧 我们又要回到老路上去了
Okay, we're gonna go down that road again.
好吧 我们能不能就面对现实
Okay, can we just be honest about the fact
这简直你的某个双性美梦成真
that this is some kind of bi dream come true?
你得到了你爱的女人
I mean, you get the woman that you love
你最铁的哥们儿也是你的绝佳炮♥友♥
and--and the guy best friend who's also a great lay,
你还有个宝宝
and then you get a baby.
你什么都有了 可我呢
I mean, you get it all. And me?
这不是我的梦想
This is not my dream.
我的梦想可不是这个样子
My dream doesn't look like this.
莱西
Lexie!
莱西 你在吗
Lexie, are you here?
在 在 在
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
斯塔克
Okay, um, Stark--
斯塔克刚才约我了
Stark just asked me out.
这算不算你听过的最诡异的故事
Is that not the weirdest thing you've ever heard?
确实蛮诡异的 我同意
It's pretty weird. I'll give you that, yeah.
对 太诡异了 太诡异了 太诡异了
Yeah, yeah, it's weird, it's weird, it's weird.
他又老又刻薄 就像格林奇
I mean, he's--he's old and mean. He's like the Grinch.
著名电影角色 偷走了圣诞节 心胸狭隘
格林奇约我一起吃晚饭 我还答应了
The Grinch asked me to dinner, and I said yes.
啥 你答应了
What? You said yes?
-其实他的人品还是很不错的 -艾 艾普丽尔
- There is--there is a nice man under there. - A-April.
-你觉得很奇怪 -确 确实
- You think it's weird. - I-I do .
但我开始改变看法了
But I'm starting to come around to it.
-咱们能待会儿再聊吗 -好 好的
- You know, can we talk about it later? - Yeah, o-okay.
-走之前能上个厕所吗 -艾普丽尔
- Well, can I pee before I go? - April.
-咋了 -去楼下的洗手间
- What? - Go downstairs.
-这儿本来就是共用的啊 -快滚下去
- This is shared space. - Just go downstairs!
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
我们对病人
We are responsible...
都很负责
with our patients.
但问题是
The problem is...
这仅限于工作时
we blow it all out at work.
在我们的一生中 我们无法面面俱到
In our own lives, we can't think things through.
无法作出万无一失的选择
We don't make the sound choice.
我们每天在医院都是这样
We did that all day at the hospital.
当事情发生在自己身上时 我们就什么都不是了
When it comes to ourselves, we've got nothing left.
他知道我不想要孩子
I mean, he knows I don't want kids.
忽然之间 我好像毁了他对未来的憧憬
And suddenly, I'm ruining his vision of the future.
别跟我谈视力
Don't talk to me about vision.
vision有"幻想"和"视力"两个意思
我要是再也不能做手术了怎么办
What if I never get to operate again?
你可以去当酒保 我那会儿可开心了
You could be a bartender. I had a very good time.
可不是吗 你就当了五个小时
Oh, yeah. The whole five hoursrs you bartended.
免费的酒哦
Free drinks.
你自己偷的吧 乔不会让你免费喝的
You stole those drinks. Joe didn't give you free drinks.
你的眼睛会好起来的 肯定会的
Your eyes will clear up. They will.
怎么样了
Uh, how's it going?
没事 我没事
Oh, good. I'm good.
梅茨格会每天给你做检查
Uh, Metzger's gonna examine you every day.
在他批准你之前 你不许进手术室
Until he clears you, you don't set a foot in an O.R.
我不能动手 但可以见习 对吧
Well, I can't hold a scalpel, but I can obseserve, right?
不行
No, you can't.
他就这样把我赶出手术室了吗
Did he just bench me?
糟糕
Damn.
是啊 她根本不觉得她需要告诉我
Yeah, she didn't think she needed to tell me
自己视力不行了
she couldn't see.
她觉得这跟我没啥关系
She figured it was, you know, not relevant.
我不知道是作为她丈夫更生气呢
I don't know if I'm more mad at her
还是作为她的上司更生气
as her husband or as her attending.
你被排除在外了
You were extraneous to the process.
你家这有点儿像克里斯蒂娜 她根本不需要
Kinda a like Cristina. She doesn't need to talk to me
跟我谈谈到底要不要孩子的事儿
about whether we're gonna have kids.
-那可真好 -对
- That's nice. - Yeah.
我不仅没有发言权
Not only do I not have a say,
连讨论权都没有
she doesn't even want to discuss it.
她们喜欢大权在握掌控全局
They want to hold all the cards.
你俩稍微想象一下
I want you to imagine for a minute
同时跟两个女人协商是个什么滋味
what it's like trying to negotiate with two women.
两个啊
Two.
简直是噩梦
That's a nightmare.
至少你俩占了总票数的一半吧
At least you guys get 50% of the vote.
我只有可怜的三分之一
I get a measly 33%..
我哪有一半 跟着克里斯蒂娜有一成就不错了
I get 50%? With Cristina, I get maybe 10%.
梅瑞狄斯啥事儿都瞒着我
Meredith won't even put anything down on the table.
她根本不给我选票 她直接忽略一切信息
She doesn't want me to vote, she simply omits the information...
啥都不告诉我
leaving me with zero.
-先生们 -主任
- Gentlemen. - Chief.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表