需要点什么吗
What do you need?
?呼吸?
Oh breathe
我可以帮你缝合那个难看的伤口
I could stitch up that nasty cut you got goin' there.
?深呼吸?
Just breathe
没关系 我...
I'm okay. I'm...
我没事
I'm fine.
?呼吸?
Oh breathe
?深呼吸?
Just breathe
?呼吸?
Oh breathe
?深呼吸?
Just breathe
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
这太丢人了 他居然把我罚下场了
This is humiliating. He's benching me.
-我被罚下场了 -她是这个领域里最好的
- I've been benched. - She's the best there is.
他想给托瑞斯最好的
He wants the best for Torres.
是啊 好让我在同事面前
Yeah, it makes me look like a complete moron
像个傻瓜一样丢人
in front of my colleagues.
他们不会这么看你 他们的心思都在托瑞斯身上
They're not thinking about you. They're thinking about Torres.
不好意思 不过你就忍♥忍♥吧
I'm sorry, but suck it up.
她状况怎么样了
What's her status?
她室上性心动过速 我给她注射了腺苷和地尔硫卓
She's in S.V.T. I gave her adenosine and some diltiazem,
-不过 -走吧 去休息会儿 这里交给我
- but... - Go. Take a break. I got it.
蒙特玛丽医生 如果我们趁凯丽情况
Dr. Montgomery, uh, there's a chance
还稳定的时候给她做剖宫产
the baby could survive if we deliver by c-section
-孩子是有可能保住的 -不 没有可能
- while Callie is stable. - No, there's not,
因为你不仅没能止住她的宫缩
because not only did you fail to stop her contractions,
你也没有给宝宝注射激素
you didn't give steroids to the baby
来促进她的肺成熟 所以你也可以走了
to help mature her lungs, so you can go, too.
走啊
Go.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
我好难过
I'm so sorry.
不过你别担心 有我们在
But don't you worry. We got this.
我们所有主治医生会共同探讨
The attendings, we are all gonna meet
一定会想出万全之策的
and we are gonna come up with a plan.
我向你保证 我们会想出万全之策
I promise you. We're gonna make a plan,
我们会知道如何下手的
and we're gonna figure out what to do.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
她心脏上破了一个洞
She has got a hole in her heart.
她需要做体外循环 并且得马上做
She needs bypass to fix it, and she needs it now.
体外循环需要大量肝素[抗凝血剂]
Bypass would mean a lot of heparin.
会导致她再次出血的
It is a setup for a rebleed.
体温过低孩子会死亡的
The hypothermia would kill the baby.
创伤性室间隔缺损可以自行闭合
Traumatic V.S.D.s can close on their own.
所以我们才应该等到心脏修复后
Which is why we should wait to repair the heart.
她不够稳定 挺不到那时候
She's not stable enough to wait.
-不 损伤控制 -那是凯丽 好吗
- No, damage control... - This is Callie, okay?
听着 吼来吼去不能
Look, yelling at each other is not...
?冷静?
Calm down
?将头绪理清?
And get straight
?彼此眉目相争 反应出于本能?
It's in our eyes It's how we operate
?真理世人皆知?
You're true
?世人皆知?
You are
?纵使诚恳致歉?
I'd apologize
?不抵携手相援?
But it won't go very far
?请随我来?
Please come here
?即刻来我身边?
Come right on over
昨天我们还在给她开那个傻乎乎的新生儿派对
Yesterday we were at her stupid baby shower.
我收回我说的话
I take it back.
你可以当凯丽宝宝的教母
You can be Callie's baby's godmother.
那也得有个需要教母的宝宝啊
If there's a baby to godmother.
只有救了凯丽 才能救回孩子
The only way to save the baby is to save Callie,
而救凯丽的唯一方法 有可能使孩子殒命
and the only way to save Callie might end up killing the baby.
你脖子上有个吻痕
You've got a hickey on your neck.
什么 天啊
What? Oh.
快看 克莱夫脸红了
Oh. Oh, Karev's turning all red.
-你恋爱了吗 你是谁的情人吗 -闭嘴
- Are you in love? Are you a lover? - Shut up.
-情人哎 -闭嘴
- Lover. - Shut up.
露西是他这么久后第一个真心喜欢的女孩 自从
Lucy is the first girl that he's really liked since--
没什么大不了 她在"西典死亡圣地"工作
No big deal. She works here at Seattle Grace Mercy Death,
所以我敢打包票她一准会发疯或是得癌症
so I'm sure she's pretty much gonna go crazy or get cancer
不然被枪手打中或是被卡车撞个正着
or shot by a gunman or hit by a truck.
所以别憧憬
So don't get your hopes up
克莱夫会和谁幸福快乐到永远了
for Karev's big happily ever after.
"西典死亡圣地"
Seattle Grace Mercy Death.
他说的有理
He's got a point.
?抛却无谓防备?
Turn me Inside Out
?倾尽真心相待?
And upside down
这么说你认为如果我们取出孩子
So you think that she'd have a better chance
相对而言 她生存几率会更大
if we took the baby out now, electively?
凯丽的心血管状态
Well, Callie's cardiovascular status
有可能大幅度改善
could possibly be greatly improved,
-但是我们得知道 -我们如何选择
- but we just need to know-- - What we want to do.
不 应该是凯丽会希望我们如何选择
No, what Callie would want us to do.
孩子几乎没存活可能
The baby's barely viable.
我们为什么还要考虑孩子
Why are we even talking about the baby?
-你 你怎么说得出口 -不 我是说
- Did--did you just say that? - No, I'm saying,
我们要为凯丽作好打算
we give Callie the best shot she can get.
-行了 -但是凯丽想要个孩子
- All right-- - But Callie wants a baby.
-亚利桑那 -凯丽想活下来
- Arizona-- - Callie wants to live.
我们都想让她活下来 但当她醒来
Well, we all want her to live, but what's her life
发现她失去了孩子 她的人生会怎样
gonna be like if she wakes up and her child is gone?
如果她死了还谈什么人生
What's her life gonna be like if she's dead?
天啊 这没那么简单
Oh, God. It's not that simple.
就这么简单 我不喜欢那样
It is. I don't like it.
?等待?
Wait
那很可怕 但就那么简单
It's horrible, but it is that simple.
孩子会再有的
We can have another baby
?期盼黎明破晓?
Wait for the dawn my dear
凯丽只有一个
We can't have another Callie.
那你就是打算再和我女友乱搞一次吗
Oh, so you're just gonna screw my girlfriend again?
看在上帝的份上 别纠结了
Oh, for God sakes. Get over it.
?直至朝阳初照?
Wait till the sun gets here
我们上过床 有什么大不了
We screwed. No big deal.
当然有 马克 对我来说有
It is Mark. It is a big deal.
?而等待日久天长?
And you will wait too long
要是只有那样才能有个孩子
Well, if that's what it takes to make another child,
我的孩子 我们再上次床又何妨
my child-- we'll screw again.
?他将不知去向?
He will be gone
-不 我不允许 -不 我们偏要
- No, you won't. - Yes, we will.
你丧失理智了
You are out of your mind.
就因为你太过放荡
Just because you're too much of a man-whore
每段感情都经营不好
to make any relationship work...
?等待?
Wait
?直至云破日出?
Wait till the sun shines through
?直至天青风住?
Wait till the sky is blue
?而等待日久天长?
And you will wait too long
?他将不知去向?
He will be gone
?他将不知去向?
He will be gone
?他将不知去向?
He will be gone
?他将不知去向?
He will be gone
他们有计划了吗
They have a plan?
托瑞斯明天继续动手术
Torres goes back to the O.R. tomorrow.
现在最大的问题是
Now the big question
是否先接生孩子
is whether or not to deliver the baby first.
他们在等罗宾斯和斯隆决定
They're waiting for Robbins and Sloan to decide.
他怎么 他们怎么样啊
How is... How--how are they doing?
你是说斯隆
You mean Sloan?
我想他还好
I think he's okay.
你今晚想回家还是就睡在这儿
You want to go home tonight or sleep here?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表