她还是个孩子 而那个方案只是试验性的
She's a child. And that-- that procedure is experimental.
所以作为该病例的主治医生 我把话挑明了
So as the lead doctor on this case, let me be clear,
手术按原计划进行
we're doing the surgery as planned.
你太不懂得倾听了
You're a crappy listener.
-把这条加上 -什么
- Add that to the list. - What?
我是说 你的问题可不只是抽烟而已
Just saying, there's more wrong with you than the fact that you smoke.
我不该用永久性记号♥笔的
I probably shouldn't have used permanent marker.
对不住了
My apologies.
伯顿夫人
Mrs. Burton.
亨利·伯顿夫人
Mrs Henry Burton.
你丈夫要我来征求你的意见
Your husband requested that I talk to you
有关他手术的事
about his upcoming operation.
我们想做单肾切除
We would like to remove the kidney.
摘掉一颗肾不会危及生命的
Well, a man can live without a kidney...
如果你建议这样做的话
If that's your recommendation.
有趣 因为这就是我的建议
Funny, because that's exactly what I would recommend,
但显然 作为外科主任
but apparently, my recommendation as Chief of Surgery,
我三十年的普外科经验
with over 30 years of general surgery experience under my belt,
说服力还不够
isn't enough.
他要听你的建议
He would like your recommendation.
一个心外科医生的意见
The recommendation of a cardio surgeon
他老婆的意见
who happens to be his wife.
我懂了
I see.
好 我同意你的建议
Yeah, I agree with your recommendation.
拿好了
There you go.
你俩的关系很不靠谱
This is a totally inappropriate relationship.
太不靠谱了
Totally inappropriate.
你要跟我谈什么不靠谱的关系吗
You want to talk to me about inappropriate relationships?
我怎么看着这医院到处都是
Everywhere I look in this hospital,
不靠谱的男男女♥女♥
there is inappropriate relationships--
格蕾和谢博德 亨特和杨
Grey and Shepherd, Hunt and Yang,
小格蕾和斯隆
the other Grey and Sloan.
贝利医生跟一男护士约会 占大便宜了
Dr. Bailey's dating a nurse, taking full advantage.
我 别理他
Oh! I--ignore him.
我才没跟他约会
We are not dating.
还没显示阳性吗
No plus sign yet?
没有 我受够了对着一根小棍儿嘘嘘了
No, and I'm so tired of peeing on sticks.
-很累的 -嘘嘘你都觉得累了吗
- It's exhausting. - Okay, you think peeing is exhausting?
等你有了一个嗷嗷待哺 浑身脏兮兮的小孩
Wait till you have a mewling, pooh-covered infant
一天到晚叼着你的奶头的时候再说吧
hanging off of your boobs 24/7.
为什么我的小孩就要浑身脏兮兮的
Why is my baby gonna be pooh-covered?
那边是什么情况
Okay, what is that about?
没错
That's right.
再打个圈 漂亮
Do another loop there. Beautiful.
学得真快
You're a fast learner.
名♥师♥出高徒嘛
I have a good teacher.
-也不能怪他 她太漂亮了 -别这么禽兽
- Come on. You blame him? She's hot. - Don't be a pig.
太恶心了 何况还有违职业道德
He's being gross, not to mention unprofessional.
穿丁字裤是有违职业道德
Well, the thong is unprofessional.
我勒个去
Damn it.
太不专业了 他们都怎么回事
Unprofessional. Wh-what is wrong with them?
我上学的时候可没这么蠢
I was never that dumb when I was in med school.
他们都是没种的胆小鬼
They're weak and gutless.
-男生嘛 -健忘
- Boy crazy. - Oblivious.
淫♥荡♥
Slutty.
你们这话说得真沧桑
You all sound really old.
好吧 我知道我有很多问题
Okay, I know I'm not perfect.
我也知道有时候我不懂倾听
And I know sometimes I don't listen,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry about that.
所以我现在准备好倾听了
So here I am, ready to listen.
准备好倾听了
Ready to listen?
就像忏悔室里的牧师
Like a priest at confession.
你想听听我怎么说 好好反思
You want to hear what I'm saying and really take it in
然后努力满足我的要求吗
and try to give me what I want?
对 我真的 保证会的
Yeah. I really-- I really do.
带着你的破烂滚出我的公♥寓♥
Get your crap out of my apartment.
好了 包扎一下伤口 准备进入下一阶段
All right, let's bandage him up and get him ready for the next phase.
吉拉 想先学习一下缝合吗
Kira, do you want to take a look at these sutures before...
-吉拉 -不好意思
- Kira. - Sorry?
-你在发短♥信♥吗 -我给我男友发短♥信♥直播呢
- Are you texting? - Oh, I was just telling my boyfriend about this.
-我能给他发张照片吗 你说呢 -不行
- Can I send him a picture, do you think? - No.
好了 大家各就各位
All right, everybody, take your places.
-我能帮忙给他翻身吗 -爱德华 让开
- Can I help roll him over? - Edward, move.
好了 各位在翻身的时候听我口令 准备好了吗
Okay, we're gonna roll him on my count. Everybody ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-出现交界性心律 -还有脉搏吗
- He's got a junctional rhythm. - A pulse with that?
脉搏纤弱 但还是有的
All right, his pulse is thready, but it's there.
血压过低 格蕾 挂上一袋新鲜冻干血浆
He's hypotensive. Grey, hang some F.F.P.
打一支肾上腺素
Let's push 1 of epi.
失去脉搏 开始心脏按压
Lost his pulse. Starting compressions.
他可能有延迟的内出血
He could have some delayed internal bleeding.
准备开腹手术
Let's get ready for a laparotomy.
我需要查看里面的情况 给我套手术服
I need to get in there. Gown me.
他会不会有高血钾
What about hyperkalemia?
出去 马上
All right, out. Now.
你们给他翻身的时候我在看监视器
I saw the monitors when you turned him.
当时出现了PT波 然后出现了一个宽大的QRS波
He had P.T. waves, then a widened Q.R.S.,
-再然后是正弦波 -伙计
- then a sine-wave rhythm. - Dude.
静推2支氯化钙 两只D-50
Okay, push 2 of calcium, 2 of D-50,
还有十单位的常规胰岛素
and ten units of regular insulin I.V.
老师周五才教过我们 所以
Uh, they just taught us that on Friday, so...
-你叫什么名字 -爱德华 前辈
- What's your name? - Edward, sir.
干得好 爱德华
Good save, Edward.
好吧 跟我讲讲那个尸体骨移植手术吧
Okay, tell me about your cadaver bone thing.
给萨拉的那个
For Sarah.
真的吗 看看你啊
Really? Look at you.
是不是某人也许想听听
Did somebody maybe listen to
-别人的想法呢 -好 我明白了
- what someone else had to say? - Okay, I get it.
我很没用 我是个自负虚伪的贱♥人♥
I suck. I'm a stuck-up, self-righteous bitch,
凯丽又不想和我有任何关系
and Callie wants nothing to do with me ever again,
但你能不能把这事儿先放放
but can you just drop it
跟我讲讲这个该死的手术呢
and tell me about the damn surgery?
我们会往捐赠者的骨头里注入干细胞
We'll inject the donor bones with stem cells.
这样一来 骨头就能生长并契合萨拉的脸型
This way, the bones will grow and conform to Sarah's face.
这样的话这些骨头随时间降解的概率也会减小
There's a much lower chance they'll degrade over time,
这一点很关键 特别是当你想参加运动时
which is key, especially if you want to play sports.
好啊 无名尸体的骨头长在我脸上
Cool. Random dead guy's bones in my cheeks.
队友们会叫我"僵尸脸"
My teammates will call me "zombie face".
但还是有很大风险的
But it's still highly experimental.
贾瑞德
Jared.
嗯 那最开始的计划呢
Yeah, what about the original plan?
这种手术更先进
This surgery is more advanced,
可以减少出现并发症的概率
and would decrease the chance of complications
这些并发症会让萨拉喜爱的这种运动
that could make the kind of sports that sarah wants to play
成为泡影
out of the question.
只是打球而已啊 宝贝
Well, it's just sports, honey.
你还擅长别的东西啊 你会画画啊
You're good at other things. You paint. You draw.
因为我只能做这个
Because that's all I've been allowed to do.
我是个假小子 但我从来没能真正成为一个假小子
I'm a tomboy, but I've never been able to be a tomboy.
我知道你们想让我
I know you want me to...
画画啊 打保龄球啊
draw and paint and bowl,
但是 我想打排球
but... I want to play volleyball
还有垒球 还有足球
and softball and soccer.
-我不知道 -如果你们不让我抓住这个机会
- I don't know. -If you guys don't let me take this chance
去做我想做的事情
to be who I really am,
我会更有可能出现少年忧郁
I'm gonna be more prone to teen depression,
饮食紊乱 药物上瘾这些情况
eating disorders, drug addiction.
这就是你们想要的结果吗
Is that what you want?
你真是什么都知道啊
You are too smart for your own good.
因为我一直都只能看书
Because all I do is read.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表