汽车与摩托车相撞 汽车冲出栏杆
Incoming car versus motocycle, car jump in rails,
迎面撞上骑自行车的人
hit the cyclist head on.
三十七岁男性 昏迷 室性逸搏无反应
37-year-old male, unconscious and unresponsive with an idioventricular rhythm.
明显颅脑损伤 脑容物在现场已外露
Obvious head trauma, brain matter evident on the scene,
已昏迷十五分钟
15 minutes out.
都听见了 谁赶紧呼谢博德 赶紧
You heard 'em. Somebody page shepherd. Let's move.
欧文·亨特
创伤外科医生
知道了
Got it.
我们正在创伤科轮值 我们的任务就是立刻决断
We're on trauma rotation, so it's our job to take point
克里斯蒂娜·杨
外科住院医生
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
外科住院医生
对每个进来的病患进行诊断分♥析♥
and assess each medical emergency as it comes in.
照一张X光片 千万要小心
Let's get X-ray in here. You better be precise.
汇报情况 格蕾医生
Talk to me, Dr. Grey.
他的周围静脉注射器掉了 血压在持续下降
His peripheral I.V.'s blown. Pressure's plummeting.
在有紧急情况时可能会很混乱
Running a code can be chaotic.
有时候 你的最佳选择
You know, sometimes the best thing you can do
就是适时让开 别碍事
is know, you know, when to get out of the way.
-谁去呼一下谢博德医生 -室颤
- Someone page Dr. Shepherd! - V- tach!
充电到两百付 没有脉搏 打一个单位的肾上腺素
Charging to 200. No pulse. Push one of epi.
开始胸部按压
starting compressions.
把除颤电极给我
Give me those paddles.
输液通道打开了 充电到二百伏
Fluids are wide open. Charging, 200.
三个单位的肾上腺素
3 of epi.
德里克·谢博德
神经外科主任
我被叫来诊断病人的颅脑损伤
I was paged down to assess the patient's head trauma.
其他人把他稳定住后我再上
When they stabilize him, I'll go in, and I'll do my stuff.
-继续胸部按压 看效果 -有心跳了
- Hold compressions, please. Let's see what we have. - Got a rhythm.
没错 可他有半个大脑掉在地上了 所以...
有脉搏吗
Does he have a pulse?
没救了 他已经脑死亡了
That's it. He's basically brain dead.
我先失陪一下
Um, excuse me one second, okay?
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt.
他是器官捐献者吗
我们仍需交叉配型
We're still gonna have to crossmatch him.
是的 当然
Oh, yeah, of course.
嗨 看这个
Hey. Hey, look at this.
血性匹配 皮肤匹配
Blood type's a match, skin's a match,
马克·斯隆
整形外科主任
年龄 大小 性别都匹配
Age, size, gender, all matching.
我们找到合适的供体人选了
We got our guy.
-我们找到了 -没错 找到了
- We got our guy? - We got our guy.
-你们拍得可真是时候啊 -没错
- Oh, you picked a good night to start filming. - Yeah.
有好戏看了
This is gonna be fun.
我们刚接到了斯隆医生的电♥话♥
We just got a call from Dr. Sloan.
让我们快过来 我们下了床直接跑来了
He said to hurry over, so we got out of bed and came in.
没错 我急得连鞋子都忘了穿了
Right in. I mean, I was in such a hurry, I forgot my shoes.
看 我还穿着拖鞋呢
Look. I've still got my slippers on.
天呐 我们等这天已经等好久了
Oh, we've been waiting for this for so long.
就是今天了 今天我终于能移植了
Today is the day. Today is my transplant day.
没错 终于能移植了
Yay, transplant day.
我要有胳膊了
Gonna get me some arms!
西雅图圣恩西部恩典医院
Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital,
这里汇集着全国最优秀最具影响力的医生
home to some of the finest, most influential doctors in the country.
数月前 一名持枪歹徒进入混入医院
Several months ago, a gunman roamed these hse halls,
造成十一人死亡 多人受伤
leaving 11 people dead and even more injured.
今天 我们将走近这些幸存者
Today we visit the survivors--
了解他们的病人 他们的胜利
their patients, their triumphs,
和他们的沮丧
and their disappointments.
欢迎收看本期《西城医疗》节目——恢复之路
This is Seattle Medical, Road to Recovery.
枪击事件后 很多事确实都变了
Things have changed since the shooting, sure.
比如 在上个月
For one thing, uh, over the last month,
理查德·韦伯
外科主任
我们就安装了一些新的安保设备
we have installed a number of new, uh, security measures.
我们想打造一个更安全的医院
Um, we're trying to make it safer for the hospital,
为医生和病人们营造更安全的环境
uh, the doctors, and-- and-- and the patients.
-所以 -拜托 怎么每天都这样
- So what-- what-- - come on. We go through this every morning.
这就是我 我发誓
It's me. I swear.
我只是 我不过是染了头发 没别的
I just-- I have a different hair color. That's all.
主任 主任 你能不能
It's-- Chief! Chief, would you please--
你快来跟他们证明下我的身份 拜托
Would you come tell'em that I'm me? Please.
失陪一下
Um, excu-excuse me a moment.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们 我们是第四年的外科住院医生
We, uh, we are fourth-year s- surgical residents.
然后 我们是朋友 非常要好的朋友
And, uh, we're friends, you know, good friends.
嗯 这么朝夕相处
Mm. It's pretty impossible to work this closely
不成密友才怪
And not become good friends.
急诊室
我们能找个呼吸机把通气量降下来吗
Can we call respiratory to get a vent down here?
-血氧饱和度如何 -83
- What's the O-2 sat? - 83.
他开始心律不齐
He's starting to have arrhythmia.
枪击发生时 杨医生在枪口下
为同事做了紧急手术
他心率过速且血压过低 再报一次血压
He's tachycardic and hypotensive. We need another blood pressure.
左肺呼吸音减弱 插胸管
Decreased breath sounds on the left. Let's get a chest tube.
那名同事就是格蕾医生的丈夫
他的血压还在降
His blood pressure's dropping.
的确会 一起经历过那样的事
Uh, sure, I mean, going through something like that,
我们的确会更亲密
it's brought us closer.
不是说我们之前不亲密
Not that we weren't close before.
不信你随便问谁 我们真的很亲密
I mean, ask anyone. We're close.
没错 杨医生和我妻子时常会一起过夜
Yeah, Dr. Yang and my wife sometimes have sleepovers...
我们三个人挤在一张床上
in my bed with me in it.
所以 这确实让我们更亲密了
So yeah, yes, it's brought us closer for sure.
-他得做开胸手术 -没错
- He needs a thoracotomy. - Right, right, right.
血氧仍在下降 好的 谢谢
O-2 sats dropping. Yes, please.
-我去通知手术室 -动脉血气分♥析♥在哪儿
- I'll alert the O.R. - Where's that A.B.G.?
无菌单
Sterile drape.
-来 接着做胸部按压 -没问题
- Here. Take over compressions. - I'll get it.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
儿科护士站
现在是早上七点
It's, uh, 7:00 a.m.
我已经在这呆了两个小时了
I've been here two hours.
我带的实习生们要比我早到
And, uh, my interns, they got here before that.
阿历克斯·克莱夫
外科住院医生
他们要去检查病人并向我汇报
They check on the patients and report to me
之后我再去检查病人并向主治医生汇报
before I check on the patients and report to my attending.
莉莉 我跟你说过多少遍了
Lily, I told you already,
要么关小点声 要么戴耳机
turn it down or put in the headphones.
不是每个人都喜欢贾斯汀·比伯
The rest of us don't have Bieber fever,
加拿大籍少年歌♥手 倍受年轻女孩喜爱
不管他到底有多红
whatever that is.
枪击后我有什么变化
How have I changed since the shooting?
我也不知道
I don't know.
哦对 留下了这个
Uh, I got this.
今天我要回西雅图圣恩
Uh, today I'm going back to Seattle Grace
去把我结肠造口术的口子缝合上
for my colostomy reversal.
玛丽·波特曼
病人
亲爱的 我们有没有带我的睡衣和毛袜
Oh, uh, babe, did we remember my robe and my fuzzy socks?
比尔·波特曼
玛丽的丈夫
有 有的
Yes, and yes,
不过不是"我们"而是"我" 因为你忘了
if by "we," you mean me, because you forgot.
这个手术几个月前就该做了
I was supposed to get this surgery months ago,
但 结果发生了枪击事件
But... well, the shooting happened instead.
你有没有拿泊车单
Did you get the parking ticket?
拿了 在兜里呢
Yeah, in my pocket.
我从那天起就再也没去过医院
I haven't been back to the hospital since that day.
真不知道再回去是什么感觉
I don't know how it will feel to be back.
没错 是波特曼 p o r t m a n
That's right, it's Portman. P- o-r-t-m-a-n.
能告诉我哪儿能确认这个吗
Uh, and can you tell me where I can get this validated?
-我会处理的 -谢谢
- I'll take care of it. - Thanks.
玛兰达·贝利
普外科医生
嘿
Hey.
嗨 贝医生
Hey, Dr. B.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表