She loves Johnny Cash.
他每次唱歌♥
He does this, and it...
都能让她冷静下来
always calms her down.
我需要一个答复
I need an answer.
你们决定了吗
Is it over?
是的 我们分手
Yeah. It's over.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你们得道别了
You need to say good-bye.
马上
Right now.
现在吗
This minute?
我们得给你做术前准备 然后开胸手术
We need to prep you and then cut your chest open.
所以 是的
So, yes...
就是现在
this minute.
梅瑞狄斯
Hey, hey, Meredith.
你在几周前第一次见
Um, what was the deal with Adele Webber
阿戴尔·韦伯时 她是什么情况
when you saw her a few weeks back?
她手腕骨裂
Oh, she fractured her wrist.
但你还做了脑断层扫描
Yeah, but you ordered a head C.T.
以防万一 但没事
Just to be sure, and it was clear.
我看过她的病历了 我想问的是
Okay, I read the file. What I'm asking for
你对病人更为全面的初步诊断
is a more complete impression of the patient.
我刚才觉得她不是个酒鬼就是瘾君子
I myself just accused her of being either a wino or a junkie,
结果发现可能不是这么回事儿
and that seems not to be the case
因为毒理检验和酒精测试都没问题
'cause the tox screen was clear and so was the breathalyzer.
所以我现在问你到底是怎么回事
So I'm wondering what the hell is going on.
她摔伤了 却说不清事情的前因后果
She fell down, and she couldn't get her story straight.
我就跟主任说 但他听了之后特别生气
I tried to talk to the chief, and he got very angry with me
因为我觉得这是早期痴呆的征兆
because I suggested that there was some indication of early dementia.
主任就认为我跟德里克做研究
And he thinks, because I'm on Derek's study,
所以我看谁都像老年痴呆症患者
that I see Alzheimer's everywhere.
-您也有这样的怀疑吗 -是的
- Are you concerned? - Yeah.
你真的当着主任老婆的面叫她酒鬼吗
Did you really call the chief's wife a wino?
我今天的最牛一刻
My finest moment.
我万分感激你从未想过让我怀孕
I am so grateful you're not trying to knock me up.
不客气
You're welcome.
那三个火枪手为了一个羊膜穿刺术
The three musketeers are all freaked out
都快吵疯了
about having an amnio,
还有梅瑞狄斯每天都得为生孩子打♥针♥
and Meredith is getting shot up every day with fertility drugs.
这所有的一切都是一场噩梦啊
It is a nighghtmare, the whole thing.
这一切都为了什么 就是为了
And all for what? Just to sign up for,
两年睡不了一个好觉 还要接屎接尿
uh, two years of sleep deprivation and feces?
我真的很高兴咱俩不用为这事困扰
I'm so happy we're never gonna have to deal with that.
是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我想做羊膜穿刺
I want the amnio.
无论怎样 我都想多知道点信息
I just--I want to have the information, whatever it is.
不管以后会怎样 也不管会发生什么
That doesn't mean I'm gonna act on it. It just--
我只是想多知道点关于孩子的信息
I--whatever the situation is, I want to know about it.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这种表态
Well, that's it.
我只是想让她自己好好想想
well, I just wanted her to think about it.
我只是想让咱们三个人每一个都好好想想
I wanted all of us to really think about it.
你俩也确实好好想过了
And you did.
我们有三个人 少数服从多数
There's three of us. I got out voted.
只要我的这一票被考虑了
As long as my 33% is considered
而且没有谁的器官比我多一票
and nobody's body parts get more a vote than I do,
我就满足了
that's all I can ask for.
好的 艾莉森 注射麻醉剂
All right, Allison, the anesthetic is in.
我会开一个很小的创口
I just need to make a slight incision,
我们的临床试验就正式开始了
and we should be good to go, okay?
该本人被选为实验组
很好
All right. Good.
你想钻个孔庆祝一下吗
You want to celebrate by drilling some burr holes?
很乐意
I would love to.
对着这个黑色记号♥
Okay, on the black mark.
轻轻钻进去 再轻轻拔♥出♥来♥
Easy in, easy out.
准备好了吗
Ready?
怎么了 开始吧
What's the matter? Just go ahead and start.
-我不行 -怎么了
- I can't. - Can't what?
我看不见
I can't see it.
他们在撒谎
They're lying.
她可能几周不见他
She's just gonna lay low for a couple of weeks,
但最终他们俩还是会在一起
and then they're gonna get back together
然后毁掉这么好一对肺
and destroy this perfectly good pair of lungs.
她极有可能还在医院
She's probably still in the hospital.
你要取消移植吗
You want to stop the transplant?
太晚了 新肺已经在路上了
It's too late. Lungs are on their way.
-时间已经不多了 -也许会没事
- The clock's already ticking. - Maybe it'll be okay.
也许不会浪费
You know, m-maybe it's not a waste.
他们深爱彼此 这种爱很珍贵
They love each other. It--it is rare.
如果他们是灵魂伴侣呢
What if they are soul mates?
你又想斯隆了吧
And you're thinking about Sloan again.
我没有 怎么这么说
No. Why?
他跟凯丽说他愿意和她们
He told Callie that he would be happy
一起抚养智障孩子
to raise a special needs child. Okay?
他是个好男人
He's a good man.
我离开时并没想他的好
I didn't think about it when I walked away.
当时我只是很生气 就走了
I just got mad and I walked.
你没想过吗 你什么都想过了
You did think about it. You think about everything.
那如果是我想错了呢
Okay, what if I was wrong?
你真想和一个有俩女人一孩子的男人约会吗
You really want to be dating a guy, two women, and a baby?
-这话听了真郁闷 -这还用说
- Okay, well, that sounds bad. - You think?
-医生 -好的
- Doctor. - Yeah.
我说过我不想要孩子
Uh, I said I'm never having kids,
然后你说"是 是 是"
and you said "Yeah, yeah, yeah."
"是 是 是"到底是什么意思
Uh, what exactly does "Yeah, yeah, yeah" mean?
你不想要孩子 因为你还是个住院医师
Well, of course you don't want to have kids. You're a resident.
我刚成为住院医师时也是这么想的
I felt the same when I was starting out,
所以我想我们也许可以
so I figured we could, uh,
以后再重新讨论这个话题
revisit this conversation down the line.
可我们已经讨论过了
We already discussed this.
是啊 但是人是会变的
Yes, but people change.
也有可能 过几年
And it's possible, in a couple of years,
你又反悔了
you'll come around.
你什么时候见我反悔过
When have you ever known me to come around?
只有事业次啊是
The idea that your career
最重要的这种想法
is the only thing that will ever matter to you
几乎可以算是年轻人的座右铭了
is frankly a young person's notion.
经过这几个月的事
And after what you've been through these last few months,
我想你的世界观人生观
I would've thought you'd have a more...
会发生一些细微的变化
nuanced vision of this whole thing already.
你以为我会长大会变成熟
Okay, so--so--so you assumed that I was gonna grow up
这样我幼稚的人生观就会因此而改变
and that I'm going to get over my childish vision of my life?
你要这么说也没错
Well, that's one way to put it.
我还觉得你也许能稍微考虑一下
I also thought that you might find a little room
我的人生观
for my vision of life.
我想怎么成长就怎么成长
Well, I've grown up as much as I plan to.
我从不反悔
And... I don't come around.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery.
-准备好了 -对 接好
- Ready? - Yep. Here I come.
-好 -行了
- Okay. - Got it.
行了吗 很好 镊子和波氏剪
Got it? Great. Pickups and potts scissors.
格蕾医生 拿过来
Dr. Grey, bring 'em over.
天 它们真美
God, they're beautiful.
他敢把这糟蹋了
He wastes these,
我对天发誓 饶不了他
I swear to God, I'll kill him..
我要瞎了你还爱我吗
Are you still gonna love me if I'm blind
抑或上天作弄
or does it all go out the window
-我要当不了医生呢 -这不好笑
- if I'm not a surgeon anymore? - It--it's not funny.
不知道你进我手术室干嘛 还一字不提
I don't know how you went into my O.R. and didn't say anything.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表