阿历克斯 还有牛奶吗
Alex, is there any more milk?
所以你现在不和我说话了 是不是
So you're not talking to me now, is that it?
你让我闭嘴的
You told me to shut up,
所以我就坐在这儿看着麦片盒
so I'm just gonna sit here and read the cereal box
练习怎么闭嘴
and practice keeping my mouth shut.
我没有改数据或者伪造任何结果
I didn't change any data or falsify any results.
或换个注射器这样一些和蔼的悲伤老妇人
Or switch a syringe so some sweet, sad old lady
可以拿到药而不是安慰剂
would get the drug and not the placebo?
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
我做的没有改变任何结果
Nothing I did will change any results.
它没有改变可能的药效
It doesn't change the potential effectiveness of the drug.
它什么都没有改变
It doesn't change anything.
除了那个人的生命
Except the life of the guy
他本能得到药可是现在不行了
who was supposed to get the drug and now won't.
真♥相♥会水落石出的
Look, the truth will come out,
只要药监局一调查出来
when the F.D.A. investigates,
他们会取消西雅图圣恩医院的
they'll invalidate Seattle Grace
研究机构资格
as a research institution.
黑名单上会有你 德里克
That blacklist is you, Derek,
这所医院里的每个医生
every fricking doctor in this hospital.
这不是你一个人的事
This is bigger than you.
会毁了我 毁了每个人
It messes with me. It messes with everyone.
我擅长很多事情 但我不擅长撒谎
I mean, I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a liar.
我以前一直以为你也一样
I never thought you were, either.
那你想说什么 要告发我吗
So what are you saying, you're gonna tell?
早安
Morning.
我上班要迟到了
I'm late for work.
好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
太好了 我能借点东西吗
Oh, good. Can I borrow something?
什么都可以 真的
It can be anything, really--
手帕 纸巾 现金
a handkerchief, tissue, cash.
我有旧 有新 有蓝[美国婚礼习俗]
I've got something old, new, blue.
我需要些借的东西
I just need something borrowed.
我刚接到布鲁克斯神父的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Father Brooks.
他的妻子出了事故
His wife got into an accident.
人没事 但是 他们现在在急诊室
Oh. She's okay, but, uh, they're in the ER now.
他没办法来主持婚礼
He's not gonna make it to the wedding.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
请告诉我你在开玩笑
Please tell me you're kidding.
你知道找到一个
Do you know how hard it was
愿意为我们主持婚礼的牧师有多难吗
to find a minister willing to marry us?
他给了我一些电♥话♥号♥码
Well, he left me some numbers.
我们可以打电♥话♥找个替代者
We can call for a replacement--
不不不 你知道吗 什么电♥话♥都别打
No, no, no. You know what? Don't make any calls.
别找任何人
Don't get anyone.
算了吧
Just... forget it.
我不结婚了
I'm not getting married.
我们走
Let's go.
老鼠J昨晚挺过了最糟糕的情况
Mouse J. here took a turn for the worse last night.
我拍了X光片
I did an X-ray.
没显示出有什么
It didn't show anything,
所以我给它做了CT
So I did a CT.
你给一只老鼠拍了X光片和CT吗
You did an X-ray and a CT on a mouse?
我是说 如果CT上有啥情况的话
I mean, if there's anything in this CT.
我可看不出来
I can't make it out.
我也看不出来
I couldn't either,
所以我做了核磁共振
which is why I did an MRI.
你做了CT和核磁共振吗
You did a CT and an MRI?
艾弗里 这可是八千美元的检查
Avery, you have $8,000 worth of scans right here
为了一只老鼠
for a rodent.
是的 主任 我明白
Yes, sir, I understand that,
但是你只要看看核磁共振结果
but if you just look at the MRI.
看看
Just look.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
我看到一个小小的疝
I see a-a little hernia.
门静脉回流不畅
And the portal vein's not draining very well.
意味着问题不是出在
Which means the problem isn't
装置运作的方式上
the way the device functions.
而是装置运作的地方
It's where the device functions.
我们只需要拉近看看表面
We just need to put it closer to the surface,
只要看表皮下方
just underneath the skin.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
你呼叫我吗
You paged?
是啊 佐拉 这是梅瑞狄斯
Yeah. Zola, this is Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯 这是佐拉
Meredith, this is Zola.
这儿 你能抱她一会儿吗
Here, can you hold her for a minute?
当然 过来
Uh, sure. Come here.
这儿 好了
There. Okay.
佐拉 你能笑一笑吗
Zola, can you smile for me?
看到没 她的面部运动正常
Yeah. See? Her facial movements are intact.
好 看 看这 看到没
Okay, look. Over here. See that?
看看她怎么追踪我的 这儿
Watch how she's tracking me. Over here.
神经检查很好 在置管引流术后也很好
Neuro exam is good, even after the shunt.
很好 发生什么了吗 为什么呼叫我
Great. Did something happen? Why did you page?
-我要问你点事 好吗 -好
- I need to ask you something, okay? - Okay.
-能让我们单独待会儿吗 -当然医生
- Can you excuse us for a minute? - Yes, doctor.
我需要你对我完全坦诚 好吗
I need you to be completely honest with me. Okay?
如果阿历克斯对你说了什么
If Alex said something to you--
我们收养这个孩子吧
Let's adopt this baby.
什么 你是认真的吗
What? Are you serious?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗 昨天我抱着她
You know, I was holding her yesterday,
她之前一直在哭 可我一抱她就停了
And she was crying, and then she stopped.
我曾经抱过很多婴儿
And I've--I've held a lot of babies.
我治好过很多婴儿 但我看着佐拉
I've fixed a lot of babies, but I looked down at Zola--
我不知道怎么回事 我只是
I don't know what it was. I just--
我无法想象她和其他的家长在一起
I just couldn't imagine her being with any other parent
或者其他的家庭
or any other family.
我们之前花了那么多功夫来建立一个家庭
We've been trying so hard to start a family,
然而她需要一个家庭
and--and she needs one.
我们收养她吧 我是认真的
Let's adopt her. I'm serious.
我们收养她吧
Let's adopt her.
你知道你的门没锁吗
You realize your door is unlocked?
我可能是其他人
I could be anyone.
我可能是一个来偷人的窃贼
I could be...a burglar coming to burgle you.
小宝宝在哪儿
Where is the baby?
我可能是个婴儿绑♥架♥者来绑♥架♥你的小宝宝
I could be a baby-napper trying to baby-nap you.
我知道他们为什么让你来
I know why they sent you.
你说什么都没用
And it doesn't matter what you say.
婚礼取消了
The wedding's still off.
我妈妈是对的
My mom's right.
这是个玩笑
It's a joke.
这根本不是婚礼 我不办了
It's not a wedding and it's not happening.
凯丽
Oh, Callie.
我连神父都不能有
I can't have a priest.
连牧师也不来了
I no longer have a minister.
我爸爸不会送我出阁
I'm not being given away by my dad.
这婚礼又不合法
The wedding isn't legal.
这一切还有什么意义
What's the point?
这不是一个婚礼 它甚至不在教堂里
This isn't a wedding. It's not even in a church.
这什么都不是
It's nothing.
就是俩女生穿着婚纱过家家
It's a couple of girls playing dress up.
这不现实
It's not real.
这不现实
It's not real.
好了
J--okay.
首先 你不需要法律
First of all, you do not need the law
或者一个牧师或是你妈妈来实现你的婚礼
or a priest or your mother to make your wedding real.
还有婚礼用的教堂是...
And--and the church is...
你想把它设在哪都行
The church can be anywhere you want it to be--
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表