You have a tree growing in your lung.
我丈夫长了个什么
My husband has a what?
一棵树
A-a tree.
你可能吸进去一颗种子
You could have, uh, inhaled a seedling
然后它就在那生根发芽了
and somehow, it took root and started growing in there.
几个月前 我们修剪了我们的树
We were, um, trimming our trees a couple of months ago,
弄得尘土飞扬 但是
and--and stuff was flying around, but--
但是它是怎么长的
But--but how can it grow?
没有阳光也没有土壤
There's--there's no light, there's no soil.
它就那么长了 不知怎么 它适应了
I-it happens. Somehow, it just adapted.
那么说我爸爸没有癌症吗
So my dad doesn't have cancer?
不 他没有 但是他要做个小手术
No, he doesn't. Uh, but he'll need a little surgery,
之后他会没事的
and then he'll be fine.
杨医生 我能和你在走廊里谈谈吗
Dr.Yang, can I please see you in the hall?
我爸爸没得癌症
My dad doesn't have cancer.
那太好了
That's great.
澄清一下 我从没说他得了癌症
Um, to be clear, I never said he had cancer.
你错了 你是个坏医生
You were wrong. You're a bad doctor.
别这么说
Shh. Hey. Come on.
杨医生 就一会 好吗
Dr. Yang, one minute, please.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
你伪造他的核对表
You falsified his checklist.
我精简了一下
I streamlined it,
之后我在他肺里发现了一棵树
and I found a tree in his lung.
你一直没有呼叫阿尔特曼医生
You never paged Dr. Altman.
你就这么劫持了病人
You just hijacked this patient.
一棵树 艾普丽尔 一棵针叶树
A tree, April. A conifer.
那是
That's...
那是
Well, that's...
那么你 你告诉阿尔特曼医生了吗
Well, did--did you... did you tell Dr. Altman?
没有 我发现的 他是我的病人
No. I found it. He's my patient.
我要自己处理
And I'm gonna take it out myself.
你要什么
You're what?
就一个活检 就像一个漂亮的肺部活检
It's a biopsy-- like a glorified lung biopsy.
除了那还有开胸术
Otherwise known as a thorocotomy,
那是一个需要
which is a procedure that needs to
主治医生监督的手术
be supervised by an attending--
稍微违背一下规程不会
One little breach in protocol won't--
这么说你承认你违规了咯
So you do admit it was a breach of protocol?
艾普丽尔 如果你帮我
April, if you do this with me,
我会在欧文面前替你说好话
I will put in a good word for you with Owen.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
因为那人肺里长了棵树
Because it's a tree in a man's lung.
拿到你的CT和血检结果了
Got your C.T. and blood work,
我还审查了你的文件
reviewed your files.
好 之后呢
Yes, and?
从医学上讲 你是个候选者了
And it looks like medically, you're a candidate.
但是我已经定好一些人选了
But, uh, I still have some reservations.
韦伯医生
Oh, Dr. Webber.
安德鲁·帕金斯
Andrew Perkins.
稀客啊
Well, this is a surprise.
但愿你不是来办公事的
Hope you're not here on business.
实际上 我要和阿尔特曼医生约好了共进午餐
Uh, actually, I have a lunch date with Dr. Altman.
安德鲁 这是我的 我的朋友
Uh, Andrew, this is my-- my friend,
我之前和你说过的
uh, who I told you about.
那个患有糖尿病的VHL综合症患者吗
Oh, the VHL guy with, uh, diabetes?
除了别的以外 是的
Among other things, yes.
亨利·伯顿
Henry Burton.
抱歉 我不是说
Uh, sorry. I didn't mean--
没事 我是泰迪的朋友
No, it's fine. I am-- I'm Teddy's friend,
那个患有糖尿病的VHL综合症患者
the VHL guy with diabetes.
但是很有可能 不会太久
But hopefully, not for long.
亨利要参加我的临床试验
Henry's gonna be on my clinical trial.
真是太棒了 你之前都没和我说过
That's--that's great. You didn't tell me that.
我不喜欢说大话 所以
Well, I don't like to brag, so...
所以我们是不是该去吃午饭了
So should we get to lunch?
是啊 当然 恭喜你
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Um, congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我入选了吗 你定好的那些人怎么办
I'm in? What about your reservations?
你对手是安德鲁·帕金斯
You're going against Andrew Perkins.
我就这么说吧
Let's just say, uh,
我对处在下风的人有特殊的感情
I have a thing for the underdog.
他英俊潇洒
He is a handsome man.
还是世界著名的心理创伤顾问
He's also one of the world's foremost trauma counselors.
要是有地震 空难
If there's an earthquake, a plane crash,
任何一种灾难 他马上就得去帮忙
any kind of catastrophe-- he swoops in to help.
所以你是说
So you're saying,
他是个光彩耀人武艺精湛的骑士英雄
he's a professional knight in shining armor.
我是说你需要一切可能的帮助
I'm saying you need all the help you can get.
谢谢
Thanks.
你需要多久的证明
How long of a commitment would you need?
好的
Okay.
不 我理解
No, I-I understand.
是啊 我只是需要几天
Yeah, I-I just wanted a few days.
好 我会的
Yeah. I will.
你也是
You, too.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
你是和南博希诊所说话吗
Was that--were you just talking to the Namboze Clinic?
是啊 我只是想得到一些更详细情况
Yeah. Yeah, I just wanted to get, uh, some more specifics.
这么说你准备去了
So you're gonna go.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 我将可以做超棒的手术
I mean, I'd get to do incredible surgeries
就在那些水沟里 另外 我会是老大
right there in the trenches, plus, I'd be the boss.
把这些孩子带到这儿来之后
I mean, after bringing all these kids over here,
我无法想象回来只做个住院医生
I can't imagine going back to just being a resident.
当住院总也许挺不错的
Being chief resident could be cool.
我的意思是 那会是个留下来的理由
I mean, that would be a reason to stay,
但是 谁知道呢
But I mean, who knows?
如果我没当选 那该怎么办
And if I don't get it, where does that leave me?
我就留在这儿 一无所有
I'm left here with nothing.
你什么打算呢
What do you think?
是去还是留
Stay or go?
此时此刻 我真觉得我的打算已经无关紧要了
At this point, I really don't think it matters what I think.
你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
为从一个人肺里移除一棵树做准备
Getting ready to remove a tree from a guy's lung.
没时间帮你进行做妈妈的准备
No time for Mommy prep.
好吧 如果社工问起
Okay, what if the social worker wants to ask me
我在欧洲鬼混的日子该怎么回答
about the time I spent sleeping around Europe?
那很简单 你在吸收他国文化
Oh, that's easy. You were absorbing other cultures.
好吧 那么我妈妈早期老年痴呆
Okay, and what about the fact
可能已经遗传了这种基因给我
that my mother had early-onset Alzheimer's
这样的事实我该怎么回应
and may have passed the gene on to me?
这让你更珍惜这生命的礼物
Makes you more appreciative of the gift of life.
好吧 我把手放在人身体里的炸♥弹♥上
Mm. Okay, I put my hand on a bomb in a body.
-她可能会认为是 -自杀吗
- She could think that was--- - suicidal?
不 你很勇敢
No. It was brave.
我让枪手朝我开枪
Uh, yeah, I told a shooter to shoot me.
换个话题
Change the subject.
女人真烦
Chicks suck.
你怎么了
What's your problem?
好像你关心似的
Like you'd care.
我不关心 但我还有四层楼的时间要忍♥
I don't, but I've got four floors to kill,
而且我目前很成功
and I'm on a hot streak.
亚利桑那提供我她以前在非洲诊所的工作
Arizona offered me this job at her old clinic in Africa.
当我和露西说这事的时候
when I told Lucy I was thinking about it,
她跟我发了通火就走了
she got all pissed and stormed off.
你有没有问她要她和你一起去
Well, did you ask her to come with you,
告诉她你会想念她
tell her you'd miss her,
-深深地望着她的双眼 -没有
- look deeply into her eyes? - No.
很显然 她对你有感觉
Well, obviously, she's got feelings for you.
你心如死水 你毫无感觉
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表