我可从没想过
I've never used a pancreas
胰腺也是面试筹码
as a selling point in a job interview before...
但这招确实奏效了 也就是说
but it--it did the trick, which means that
再过几个月 我就能有我自己的医保了
I'm gonna have my own insurance in a couple of months.
真是好消息
That's really good news.
你也觉得吧 因为我
I'm glad you think so, because I've been--
我考虑了我们的情况
I've been thinking about us and our situation and
想了想今后的计划
where we go from here,
-我想问问你 -泰迪
- and I wanted to ask you... - Teddy.
好 安德鲁 我 我就来
Yeah. I-I will be right there, Andrew.
午饭加晚餐 他来真的啊
Lunch and dinner-- man's getting serious.
我们午饭时做了个决定 晚餐庆祝一下
Well, dinner is to celebrate what we decided at lunch.
我决定跟他去德国
I'm going to Germany with him.
这
Uh, well, that's...
这也是个好消息
that's really good news, too.
没错
It is.
不是吗
Right?
当然了
Yeah.
我刚也说 我的问题解决了
Because like I said, I'm gonna be fine.
所以话说回来
Which brings me back to the question
-我是想问你 -什么
- that I wanted to ask you. - What's that?
能跟我离婚吗
May I please have a divorce?
行 行啊
Yeah. I-I guess. Um...
好的
Sure.
我是说
I mean...
你不需要我了 对吧
You don't need me anymore, right?
没错
Right.
我得走了
I gotta go.
好
Yeah.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
适者生存
Adapt or die.
虽是老生常谈
As many times as we've heard it,
却说着容易做着难
the lesson doesn't get easier.
交给你们了
There you are.
喂了奶 换了尿布
I fed her, I changed her diaper.
便便非常干净
Prettiest poop you ever saw.
-真的吗 -小公主你好呀
- Oh, really? - Hi, baby girl.
我真想你
Oh, I missed you.
妈咪今天回来当医生了哦
Yes, Mommy got to be a surgeon again today.
给病人做了两侧肩膀脱臼复位
I got to fix two dislocated shoulders
还保住了他一条腿
and save a leg from amputation...
-还治了骨折哟 -问题在于
- and a fractured... yes. - Problem is...
作为人类
we're human.
生存是远远不够的
We want more than just to survive.
又死盯着斯隆呢
You staring at Sloan again?
我看宝宝呀 你看见了吗
Oh. The--the baby. Did you see her?
面试 面试怎么样
How--how did the interview go?
-没选我 -什么 怎么回事
- I'm out. - What? What happened?
说来话长 但我没事
It's a long story. It's fine.
真的 没事
Seriously. I'm okay with it.
我有你就够了
I have you.
还缺什么呢
What else do I need?
我们需要爱
We want love.
你好呀 佐拉
Hi, Zola.
我是梅瑞狄斯
I'm Meredith.
我想做你的妈妈
I'm hoping to be your mama.
我们需要成功
We want success.
肯定选梅 你知道的吧
You know it's gonna be Mer, right?
不是你手术做得差
It doesn't mean that you're a bad surgeon
也不是你没医德
or a bad doctor.
有的人就是不适合当住院总
Some people just... don't fit the bill.
可我们擅长别的呀
They're better at other things...
就比如你吧 你最会弄小孩了
Like you and those kids. I mean, you're good at that.
可跟梅比呢 她就更有条理
But between you and Mer-- she's organized,
大家喜欢她 信任她
People like her, people trust her.
天生的住院总
She's a natural.
信任她是吧
People trust her.
要我说 你就把那活抢回来
I'm just saying, go steal your job back.
去非洲吧你 你就擅长那块
I mean, go to Africa. That what you're good at.
好好发挥去吧
Go do what you're good at.
我们都想攀登顶峰
We want to be the best that we can be.
我知道你生气
Okay, I know you're mad,
可你不能坐这喝一晚上
but you can't just sit here and drink all night,
我要带你回家 我
so I'm gonna take you home and...
没想到还会有这待遇
I--okay, I was not expecting that.
你让我做到最棒
You told me to be excellent,
我就这么干
so I'm gonna be.
手术我要做到最棒
I'm gonna be an excellent surgeon.
今晚床上 我也要最棒
And I'm gonna be excellent in bed tonight.
为了到达顶峰 我们不计一切
So we fight like hell to get those things.
没事吧 克莱夫
You all right, Karev?
那老年痴呆试验 梅瑞狄斯动了手脚
Meredith messed with the Alzheimer's trial.
因为平庸苟且
Anything else feels...
无异于死亡
like death.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表