At the end of this day, good or bad,
我们都一起回家
we're gonna go home together.
只要能让他回家 怎样都行
Whatever it takes to get him home.
-我只想带他回家 -好的
- I just want to get him home. - Yeah.
13岁就接受整形手术确实太早
13 is young for plastic surgery,
但你儿子不会不治而愈
but your kid's not gonna grow out of it.
他已经进入青春期了
He's already gone through puberty,
况且他父亲也这样 这辈子都没好转
and his father's had the same condition his entire life
如果他是来减肥的
Look, if he had weight to lose,
我会建议他少吃饭多运动
I would advise diet and exercise,
但你孩子并不是来减肥的
but your kid doesn't have a weight problem.
他长了乳♥房♥♥
He has breasts.
他需要去除这些腺体组织
He needs excision of the glandular tissue.
没错 我们是可以再等几年
And yeah, it could wait till he's older,
但他毕竟是个大胸的男人
but he's a dude with breasts,
更何况他就要上高中了
and he's headed for high school,
他没理由因为这个在学校遭受好几年的欺辱
and there's no reason he should be subjected to the psychological damage
造成严重的心灵创伤
that comes from years of taking schoolyard crap.
你想让你的孩子成为男子汉吗
Look, you want your kid to be a man?
那就让他自己做决定吧
Let him make his own decisions.
还有什么疑问吗
Any other questions?
你们呼我 出什么事了吗
Hey. I got a page. Is everything okay?
情况不太对劲
Something's wrong.
她先是头疼 然后
First she had a headache, and then--
我看不清了 眼前一片模糊
I can't see. Everything is blurry.
看这里
Okay, look right here.
我担心死了 告诉我不用担心
I am freaking out. Tell me I don't need to freak out.
我左半边身子也感觉怪怪的
The whole left side of my body feels weird.
我以为只是睡觉压到了
I thought it was because I fell asleep on it,
-但现在还在发麻 -抓紧我的手
- but it's tingling. - Okay, squeeze my hand.
她只做了膝盖手术 这怎么回事
She had knee surgery. What the hell is going on?
我现在也不知道 先做个头部断层扫描
I don't know yet, but I'm gonna order a head C.T.,
然后做一个神外会诊
and then I am going to page for a neuro consult.
看来你今天注定
Looks like you're gonna get
还要见别的医生
to see another doctor today after all.
拿到电钻后 一切都由你掌控
The minute I hand you this drill, you're on your own.
也许你骗过了格蕾医生
You may have hustled Dr. Grey,
但别想在我这蒙混过关
but you better not have hustled me.
这不是儿戏
This is not a game.
这可是真正的人脑
This is a real brain.
我知道 我准备好了
I got it. I'm ready.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd,
莱西·格蕾呼你好几次了 请你去会诊
Lexie Grey's paging for a consult, repeatedly.
我正在做手术
I'm in surgery.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
你确定吗 我可不想再妄自尊大
Well, are you sure? I wouldn't want to be overconfident.
-心胸外科不是我的强项 -什么
- Cardio is not my thing. - What?
我擅长的是神经外科
Neuro is my focus,
可这是心胸外科病
and this is cardiothoracic,
我在方面经验相对不足
and I've had relatively little experience with cardiothoracic.
我知道 我今天肯定免不了
And yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna walk in there today
做点什么丢人的事
and humiliate myself,
但你 泰迪和主任面子上也不好看
or humiliate you, or Teddy, or the chief.
说真的
You know, really,
今天 我应该会把能丢的脸
anyone who could possibly be humiliated by my failure
通通丢尽
is gonna be humiliated today.
这病人两天前入院
He was admitted two days ago.
泰迪昨天就该找专家来评估
Teddy could've convened a panel yesterday,
但是她没有
but she didn't.
她觉得他不够资格
She doesn't think he's a candidate.
没错 你就这么说 不会有事的
No, she doesn't, so just say that, and you'll be fine.
大家都会没事 除了罗伊
Everyone will be fine except for Roy,
他必死无疑
who will be dead.
你真能扫兴
Way to kill a happy moment.
-谢博德呢 我呼的是他 -交给我
- Where's Shepherd? I paged Shepherd. - You got me.
你负责吗 情况很不乐观啊
Are you her boss? 'Cause there's something seriously wrong here.
是的 现在请您去等待室
I am. Sir, I need you to go to the waiting room right now.
-可是 -马上离开
- But I-- - Right now.
先生 请跟我来
Sir, come with me.
她才刚接受过胫骨骨折修复手术
Okay, um, she's-- she's post-op day two
今天是手术后第二天
from a tibial plateau fracture.
今天一天都没事 十分钟前
She--she was fine all day, fine, and then ten minutes ago,
她开始抱怨说头疼 视线模糊
she started complaining of headae, blurred vision
还有左侧肢体麻木
and tingling on the left side of her body.
我预约了头部断层扫描
I-I ordered a stat head C.T.
真不敢相信 你来做
I cannot believe that you're
-神外会诊 -她在用抗凝血药物吗
- the neuro consult. - Is she on blood thinners?
是的 防止深静脉血栓
Yes, for D.V.T. prophylaxis.
她颅脑出血 快去订间手术室
She's got a brain bleed. Let's book an O.R.
我怎么会没注意到这点
H-how didn't I see this coming?
你查过她的血小板吗
Did you check her platelets?
-查了 -没问题吗
- Yes. - And everything was normal?
-目前为止一切正常 -好的
- Until now, yes. - Okay, well,
你查了血小板 做了断层扫描
you checked her platelets, you got a C.T.,
呼了神外医生 你这些都没做错
you called neuro. You did everything right.
你唯一做错的
The only thing you're doing wrong
就是站在这里懊恼 浪费时间
is standing around talking about it, wasting time,
我们赶紧送她进手术室
while we should be getting her to the O.R.
你真有主治医生的风范
You totally sounded like an attending.
-是吗 还是加急呼叫谢博德 -好
- Right? Let's page Shepherd 9-1-1. - Okay.
谢博德医生 格蕾医生又呼你了
Dr. Shepherd, it's Dr. Grey again.
是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Meredith Grey.
我正在插脑室引流管
Just passing the ventriculostomy tube now.
-马上就好 -好的
- Almost there. - All right.
别着急 艾弗里医生 你要确定
Take your time, Dr. Avery. You want to make sure that--
糟了 糟了
Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.
你在开玩笑吗 你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?
你干了什么
What did you do?
所以说矫形的发展关键在于异种植皮术
And that is why the future of ortho is in xenografting.
你肯定觉得我疯了
You think I'm nuts.
你肯定在想
You're thinking,
我可不想在我腿上安个牛韧带
I don't want some cow ligament in my leg.
那太疯狂了
That sounds wacky.
这是在模仿我的声音吗
Is that supposed to be my voice?
没有 只是
No. That's the...
你们那一代人都是这个声音
the voice of the average baby boomer.
我希望能听到
I was hoping for something more...
更有新意的点子
inspirational.
比如说
For--for example,
罗宾斯医生建议 我们拿出一小部分
Dr. Robbins suggested that we take a little--
是啊 给小朋友们
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Tiny humans.
什么
What?
亚利桑那比我更体贴
Arizona's nicer than I am.
我没听懂
I'm--I'm sorry.
她更有耐心
She's more patient.
她是霍普金斯大学毕业的
She went to Hopkins.
在医学领域她比我更有名
She's more renowned in her field.
她是位更出色的女同志
She's a much better lesbian.
在这方面 我只是个新手
I mean, I was sort of a late bloomer in that area,
但她有很多拉拉朋友 你知道吗
but she's got this whole circle of lesbian friends, you know?
就想一个文化圈子
It's just like-- like this subculture.
我总是
And, uh, I'm always just...
我总有点被冷落的感觉
I'm always just a little bit left out,
有点被她颐指气使的感觉
just a little bit talked down to
因为我很长一段时间都是和男人上♥床♥
because I have a long history of enjoying sex with men,
但我觉得没必要为此感到歉意
which I don't think is something I have to apologize for.
不管怎么说 我 她
Whatever. I'm just-- she's just--she's...
她确实比我优秀
She's just better.
你要我给矫形科一百万美金
So you want me to give ortho $1 million
好让你在感情生活中能挺起腰杆
to level the playing field in your relationship?
这也是为了异种植皮术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表