He needs this. Can you just...
这不是在害人吗
is it killing people?
-不 -所以不管怎样 还是给他用药吧
- No. - So give it to him anyway.
-我也希望我能这么做 -不 别和我说这个
- I wish we could. - No. Don't give me that.
-你这么做 但你就是不做 -奥黛丽
- You can and you're choosing not to. - Audrey--
不 他们说他们无能为力
No. They say there's nothing they can do.
但药就放在医院里的某个盒子里
There's a drug in a box in this hospital,
你本该得到的
and you were on the schedule.
我的孩子们就要失去爸爸了
My children's father is disappearing.
把该死的药给他
Give him the damn drug!
我可以请半年或者一年的假
I could take a leave for six months or a year.
不行
No, you couldn't.
行啊 肯定行的
Yes, I--sure, I could.
-他们不会开除我的 -不行
- They're not gonna fire me. - No.
别再总说"不行"了 我跟你说 我想要孩子
Stop saying no. I'm telling you, I want this.
我可以做到
I can do this.
这不会成为你的问题
This does not have to be your problem.
这会是我的问题 你甚至都不会
It'll be my problem. You wouldn't even--
不会什么 注意到吗 这可是个孩子
What, notice? It'll be a baby.
我又不是个怪物
I'm not a monster.
要是有了孩子 我肯定会去爱他
If I have a baby, I'll--I'll love it.
这是问题所在
That's the problem.
问题在于你会爱他
That you'll love it.
那是我们可以解决的问题
That--that's a problem that we can work with.
不好意思 你现在在笑吗
I'm sorry. Are you laughing right now?
不不 我只是 我不是 我只是
No, no. I'm just--I'm not-- I just...
我爱你
I love you.
你怎么 你在听我说话吗
What is so-- are you even listening to me?
是的 我只是在想怎样才能有
Yes. I'm just trying to figure out
某种妥协
some kind of a compromise.
好吧 可是你知道吗 没有妥协
Okay, but you know what? There is no compromise.
你半个孩子都不会有
You don't have half a baby.
我不想要孩子
I don't want one.
好吧 不是因为工作
Okay, I-it isn't about work.
这也不是日程冲突
This isn't a scheduling conflict.
我不想成为一名母亲
I don't want to be a mother.
克里斯蒂娜 你爱我吗
Cristina, do you love me?
我当然爱你
Of course I do.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
我 当然
I...y-yes.
你会成为一位好妈妈 你会的
You'd be a great mother. You would.
我知道你不相信 但这是真的
I-I know you don't believe me, but it is true.
你就暂时忍♥耐一下
Just sit with this for a little while,
这个你可能去爱一个孩子的念头
this terrible idea that you might love a baby.
就算是为了我 忍♥耐一下
Just for me, sit with it--
你听见我说的了吗
Did you even hear--
好吧 我为什么要那么做
I mean, okay. Why would I do that?
因为你爱我
Because you love me.
你爱我
You love me.
这就是原因
That's why.
三个名字
Three names.
分三次我都觉得自己办不到
I don't think I can do this three times.
一个一个慢慢来
One foot in front of the other.
我有能让你高兴的事情
Oh, I've got something that'll cheer you up.
斯隆祝福我们来着
Sloan gave us his blessing.
其实也不能这么说
Well, that's not really right.
更像是他把你交给我了 这挺好的
More like he gave you to me, which was nice.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
是的
Yep.
不过我大概欠他人情了
Though I probably owe him a goat.
好了
Okay.
好吧 我们开始吧
All right. Let's do it.
舒曼的家人在吗 杰西卡和麦克斯韦
Is the Schoman family here-- Jessica and Maxwell?
贾森·舒曼 我儿子
Jason Schoman. He's our son.
我是阿尔特曼医生 请跟我来
I'm Dr. Altman. Will you follow me, please?
他们以为是好消息
They think it's good news.
伊莱恩·陈
Elaine Chen.
夫人 我是斯隆医生 请跟我来
Ma'am, I'm Dr. Sloan. Why don't you come with me?
吉尔达和米格尔·鲁兹
Uh, Gilda and Miguel Ruiz?
这真是场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
我是贝利医生 请跟我来
Hi, I'm Dr. Bailey. Come with me, please.
我带了些布丁
I brought some pudding.
你就是为这来的吗
That's why you're here?
我的护士很好 她会帮我带布丁的
I've got a good nurse. She'll hook me up with pudding.
我知道 只是
I know. It's just...
过去两个小时我一直
Oh, I just spent the last two hours
在和人说他们的家人死了
telling people that their family members were dead,
我需要 好吧 我只是想再打个招呼
and I needed to--well, I just wanted to say hi...
或是再道个别
or bye again.
我不知道 我
I don't know. I--
我真的在尽力对这事表现得很绅士
I really tried to be a gentleman about all this.
但你现在得给我滚出去
But now you need to get the hell out.
你说什么
What are you doing?
放手让你走是我♥干♥过的最愚蠢的事情
Letting you go was the worst thing I've ever done.
这是我做的最痛苦的事情
It was the most painful thing I've ever done,
而我是一个经历过82次手术的人
and I'm a guy who has had 82 surgeries.
我挺能忍♥受痛楚的
My threshold for pain is pretty high.
快给我出去
You need to get out.
我不是你的姐妹淘或是保护伞
I'm not your best bud. I'm not your security blanket.
我是一个爱着你的男人
I'm a man who's in love with you,
我把你拱手让给了
who waltzed you into the arms of
一位白马王子
a damn knight on a horse.
快去德国吧
So go to Germany,
再生一些吃德国刀削面的孩子
and have little spaetzle-eating children.
看在上帝的份上
And please, for God sakes,
别再管我了
leave me alone.
餐厅里乱成了一团
The cafeteria is pandemonium.
到处都在抱头痛哭
Wailing people everywhere.
你接收到病人了吗
Are you admitting anyone?
没有 倒是收了几个家属给他们镇静剂
No, we're signing in a few so we can give 'em sedatives.
差不多就这样了
That's about it.
这里是急诊室
E.R.
有一个幸存者
There's a survivor.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
还没呢 我还没被开除
No, I didn't get fired.
我知道这很让你挺失望的
I know that's disappointing to you.
我的临床试验就要全毁了
My trial is about to disappear.
你真想表现得好像我才是坏人吗
You really want to act like I'm the bad guy here?
不 我不想
No, I don't.
我知道病人是阿戴尔这事让理查德改了主意
I know the fact that it is Adele changes things for Richard,
但我可没有
but it doesn't for me.
我理解
Oh, I understand that.
你怎么可能理解
You couldn't possibly understand that.
如果你注意到成千上万
If you were focused on the millions of people
老年痴呆患者的生活有可能够改善
with Alzheimer's whose lives could've been different,
正是因为这种药物
would've been better because of this drug,
那你就不可能捅出这个娄子
there's no way in hell you would've pulled this stunt.
你怎么会连什么是对与错
How is it that you don't know the difference
都分不清楚呢
between right and wrong?
因为我觉得
Because I don't think
很多事情并不是非黑即白
that things are simply right or wrong.
很多事情比这复杂多了
Things are more complicated than that.
这件事就非常复杂
This was more complicated than that.
这涉及到阿戴尔和理查德所以就复杂了
It's complicated that it was Adele and Richard.
我们的某个盒子里有药物能救她
It's complicated that we have a drug in a box
这一点就很复杂了
that could help her.
那一点都不简单
There's nothing simple about that.
我很抱歉我把一切都搞砸了
I am very sorry that I messed everything up.
但我一点都不后悔
But I would do it again.
我不知道该如何和一个
I don't know how to raise a child
不能明辨是非的人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表