I'm not sleeping with nurses...
住院医生 主治医生乱搞 我收手了
Residents, attendings, nobody.
所以我现在的小宇宙要爆发了
So I'm an untapped source of raw power.
跟你说吧 我现在有十个人的战斗力
I'm telling you, I have the energy of ten men.
所以有你的一百万和我充足的能量
So with your $1 million and my untapped stores,
我们所向无敌
we can move mountains.
你激动吗 我可是非常激动
Are you excited? I'm excited.
出去
Leave.
现在 赶紧
Right now. Just...
赶紧
Just...
格鲁贝尔曼太太 每个手术都有风险
Mrs. Gruberman, every surgery has its risk,
但是这是个小手术 它会让你的儿子
but this one is pretty simple. Look, it'll make your son
自我感觉焕然一新
feel a whole lot better about himself.
如果做这个手术真是个好点子
Well, if the surgery is really a good idea,
我情愿让罗宾斯医生和斯隆医生来告诉我
I would like to hear it from Dr. Robbins and Dr. Sloan.
听着 我
Look, I'm--
不 我会和罗宾斯医生及斯隆医生谈
No. I will speak to Dr. Robbins and Dr. Sloan.
克里斯蒂娜 克里斯蒂娜 罗伊的化验报告
Cristina. Cristina. Roy's labs.
他得的是真菌性肺炎
He's got fungal pneumonia,
他的肌酐清除率低得吓人
And his creatinine clearance is dangerously low.
如果情况恶化 他会面临肾衰竭
I mean, if it gets any worse, we're looking at renal failure.
他现在还能坐起来说话已经很惊人了
I'm surprised he was sitting up and talking.
我是说 做完手术后
I mean, a-after surgery,
免疫抑制剂会不会让他丧命
couldn't the immunosuppressants kill him?
有可能
Maybe.
那么如果我们不推荐他接受移植 他会死
Well, okay, I-I-if we don't recommend him, he dies.
但是如果我们推荐一个救不活的人接受移植
But, uh, if we recommend someone who won't survive,
就浪费了一个本来可以
then it's just a waste of an organ
救活别人的器官 你认为呢
that could've gone to someone else. What do you think?
-我不知道 -你必须知道
- I don't know. - You need to know.
我们一定要作出决定
We have to have an opinion.
我们召集该死的专家组了
We called the stupid panel.
我们必须在泰迪
We have to stand up in front of Teddy...
在主任和一屋子的医生面前
and the chief and a roomful of doctors
提出建议来决定这个病人的生死
and recommend whether this guy lives or dies.
我们进退两难 这个问题很棘手
It's right down the middle with this guy, like a trick question.
他真是个棘手的病人
He's a trick patient.
好吧 算了
Fine. Forget it.
需要作出唯一关键决定的人是泰迪
The right opinion, the only opinion that matters is Teddy's,
我只要搞清楚她怎么想的
So I will just figure out what she thinks,
-按她的意思说就行了 -不错
- and I will say that. - Okay.
难道你一点都不在乎吗
D-don't you care at all?
得了吧 你必须得在乎
Come on. You gotta care.
不是吧 你真的跟主任那么说吧
No, you did not say that to the chief.
都是你的错 都是被你吓的
It's your fault, you know? You psyched me out.
什么 我一直在帮你
What? All I ever do is support you.
看看她的表情 这是她玩鬼把戏的表情
Oh, look at that face. That's her game face.
-她为了那笔钱在耍花样 -我没有
- She's--she's in it to win it. - No.
克莱夫 你跟塞斯的妈妈谈了吗
Oh, hey, Karev, did you talk to Seth's mother?
还没 她还在考虑 她可能想
No, she's thinking about it. She may want to talk
-跟你们再谈谈 -干得好啊
- to you guys again. - Way to handle it.
怎么了 我又不能强迫她听我的
What? I can't force her to listen to me.
你接着看你的书吧
Keep your face in that book.
看着看着就有自信了
It'll inspire confidence.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你这是成心找茬儿
Okay, that's getting in someone's head.
我是实话实说
I'm just honest.
轮到我跟主任谈了 我得走了
Oh, I'm up with the chief. I gotta go.
嗯嗯 搞定他 等等
Oh, knock him dead. Oh, wait.
我给你拿了些纸巾 以防万一
I brought you tissues, just in case.
多谢
Thanks.
-你真狡猾 -啥
- You have a sickness. - Hmm?
-真的 -什么啊
- You do. - What?
还剩30秒
Okay, 30 seconds.
如果你们都没有弄破那层膜
If neither one of you breaks the membrane,
谁刻得更精细 手术就归谁
I'm gonna have to judge you on precision,
所以请把你们的名字刻清楚
so make sure your initials are clean and clear.
-谢博德医生 -什么事
- Dr. Shepherd - Yes?
别说话
Stop talking!
五 四
Five, four...
三 二 一
three, two, one.
时间到
Time.
做得怎么样
What do you got?
不错嘛
Not bad.
艾弗里医生 你呢
What about you, Dr. Avery?
能再多点时间就好了
I just wish I had more time.
什么意思
Really?
你把自己的全名都刻上了
You did your whole name?
什么
What?!
你耍诈
You conned me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他骗了我 他弄破了两打鸡蛋
He hustled me. He went through two dozen eggs
让我觉得不用练习也能稳操胜券
and made me think I didn't have to practice.
梅瑞狄斯 如果你不练习的话
Well, if you didn't practice, Meredith,
那你就太自命不凡了
you were overconfident.
艾弗里医生 祝贺你
Dr. Avery, congratulations.
这次手术由你主刀
You have the surgery.
我会用余下的经费
And then I would take the remaining money
购置医药和器械
and invest it in resources
用于渐进性儿童肿瘤手术
for less invasive pediatric cancer surgeries.
即便是微不足道的改变
Even the smallest change
也能大大改善这些孩子们的生活状况
could dramatically improve the lives of so many children.
这不是很神奇吗
Wouldn't that be amazing?
你的报告确实很有说服力
Well, that is a very compelling
而且目标明确 罗宾斯医生
and very focused presentation, Dr. Robbins.
您好像很惊讶
You seem surprised.
没有 一点都没有
No. No, not at all.
你是不是觉得我会哭
Did you think I was gonna cry?
是的
Yeah.
托瑞斯也觉得我会哭
Torres suggested that I was going to cry as well.
我希望今后
I think that we should all try
大家忘掉我上次哭的事了
to wipe the whole crying thing out of our memories.
那次是例外 那天我确实失态了
It happens very rarely, it's... embarrassing,
老实说 我认为自己能调整好情绪
and--and frankly, I think that I've got it under control.
如果我的同事认为我是那种
And the fact that my colleagues see me as the type of person
在面临重大专业性问题时
who would burst into tears
会突然大哭的人
in the middle of an important, professional situation,
这不会让我想哭 这只会让我抓狂
well, that doesn't make me weepy. That makes me mad.
比如说变得暴♥力♥ 我很想给谁一拳
Like, violent. It makes me want to punch someone.
主任 我爸爸是陆战队的
And, you know, I-I'm the daughter of a Marine, sir,
从小就有人教我怎么打人
so I was taught to hit as a child.
教我怎样出拳又快又狠
I was taught to hit fast and hit hard
怎样才能一击致命 我现在就很想打人
so you only have to hit once, and now I feel like hitting
或打墙 不 打人
a person or a wall-- no, a person.
咱们还是接着讨论可爱的小朋友吧
Let's just circle back to the sweet little children.
给你 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
我就喜欢你穿深蓝色衣服 真好看
I like the dark blue scrubs on you. You look good.
你还好吗
You okay?
我的病人需要一个能做手术的医生
My patient deserves a doctor.
你不用做手术的 没人逼你
You don't have to cut. Nobody's asking you to.
我知道 我知道他们要我做什么
I know that. I know--I know what's being asked of me,
我现在正做呢
and I'm doing it.
我有个主意
Okay, I got an idea.
我觉得肯定能让你舒服
And I-I think it's gonna help.
咱们俩现在出去
You and me, we're gonna go outside...
到医院后面那条巷子里
into the alley behind the hospital,
你可以狠狠地拿我出气
and you're just--you're just gonna kick my ass.
给我点颜色看看 不用心慈手软
You're gonna knock the living crap out of me.
这才是真正的你
There you are.
我知道真正的你一直隐藏在某处
I knew you were in there somewhere.
无论是好是坏 今天工作结束
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表