I mean, I...
并不是...
I- I mean, I don't--
我不是华佗再世
I don't have super surgical powers.
我是说 我只是...
You know, I mean, I'm-- I- I did what--
克里斯蒂娜是个英雄
Cristina is a hero...
特别是在我心中
especially to me.
事实上 大多数外科医生在那种情况下
The truth is, is most surgeons
无法做到她那样的沉着冷静
could not have done what she did that day.
如果你看过...
If you had seen--
别说了
Stop.
如果你看过...
If you had seen--
停 你能不能...
Stop. Please just-- can you...
你能不能别说这个
Can you just stop this?
能停一下吗
Can we cut?
四周后
只是简单的改造工程
Just doing a little construction.
这里的一切都在不断发展
Things are always evolving around here...
越来越好
for the better.
总是在向前发展
Always for the better.
截至本周末 这套高科技保安系统已经被完全拆除
我来帮帮你
Hey, let me give you a hand.
没错 新手臂的上端
Uh, yeah, I mean, he already has some feeling
已经开始有知觉了
at the tops of his new arms, like--
你看
Watch this.
虽然还没完全恢复知觉 扎克决定在妮可的名字下面再纹个纹身
不错吧
Not bad, huh?
他纹的是:"谢谢"
看这里
Look right there.
上周插管的地方
You can barely even see a scar
已经基本看不到疤了
Where they put the tube in last month.
我今天来把新气管缝到肚子里
And now I'm back today to get my new trachea sewn into my belly.
克莱夫医生叫我人体培养器
Dr. Karev calls me the human incubator.
他在实验室一直给我发新气管的照片
He's been sending me photos from the lab, of my new trachea.
看到了没 就在这
See? Look at that right there.
真的长大了
It's really grown.
看 在这
See? Right there.
我以前一直希望长大当个摇滚明星
I always figured I'd grow up to be a rock star,
但现在我觉得当个医生也不错
but I might consider being a doctor now, too.
我觉得克莱夫医生真的好厉害
I mean, Dr. Karev is pretty cool.
你看 "自产"气管
Check it out. Homegrown trachea.
无论如何
Whatever you do,
千万别毁了我做的气管 明白吗
just don't screw around and mess up my trachea, okay?
我说真的
I mean it.
我知道你以为自己是个摇滚明星
I know you think you're a rock star,
但别去摇滚乐现场 别玩人群冲浪
But no mosh pits or crowd surfing.
去莉莉丝音乐节没问题
I mean, Lilith Fair's okay,
别喝酒 别吸毒 别抽烟 别酒后驾车
But no drinking, or drugs, or smoking, or driving drunk,
也别把号♥码给不认识的混小子
or giving your number out to guys you don't know.
你知道我才9岁吧
You get that I'm 9?
回家后 老师让莉莉与四年级的同学分享最难忘的经历
她请来了克莱夫医生
真不敢相信
Well, I-I really can't believe it.
我马上要去非洲了
The big move to Africa is really just around the corner.
没错 我们和好了
Yes, I would say things are better between us now,
而且 没错 我们也谈妥了
And, uh, yes, we worked it out
我也同意了亚利桑那去非洲的决定
even with Arizona moving to Africa.
解决方法很简单 我跟她一起去
The fix was, uh, pretty simple, actually. I'm going with her.
罗宾斯和托瑞斯医生第二天向大伙发了通知
我给你买♥♥了些鲜花
Got you some new flowers.
今天买♥♥的是黄色
Uh... yellow ones today.
别问是什么花 我不知道
Uh, don't ask me what kind. I have no idea.
但它们真的很漂亮
They're, uh, they're pretty, though,
跟你一样
just like you.
虽然几率很小
It's rare,
但确实有病人会在术后昏迷不醒
but sometimes patients do not wake up from surgery.
每一例手术都是有风险的
With every surgery, there is a risk.
她的术前CT中看不出中风的征兆
In this case, the post-operative C.T. showed no sign of stroke,
没有急性出血
no acute bleed.
我们做过断层扫描 做过核磁共振
We've run P.E.T. Scans, M.R.I.S,
试过补液和升压
tried fluids, pressors.
我今天要对比尔说的基本上也是这些
Basically, that's what I have to go and talk to Bill about today.
玛丽自从手术之后就进入了昏迷状态
Mary has been in a coma since her surgery.
大脑没有活动迹象
There's no sign of brain activity.
现在又得了败血症
And now she's septic.
器官正在衰竭
Her organs are failing.
最好的情况是
Best-case scenario,
她的机体功能部分恢复
Um, she regains some function
渐渐苏醒 但生理和精神严重受损
and wakes up with extreme deficits, mentally and physically.
但就目前情况来看
But the chance of her...
她苏醒的几率
waking up at this point...
很难想象
It's hard...
一位在枪击事件中生还的人
to imagine someone surviving a crazy gunman,
竟然没有在手术中挺过来
and then not to survive such a simple surgery.
我得去告诉比尔 是时候了
I have to go and tell Bill that it's time.
他得做个决定
He has a decision to make.
三天后 比尔选择了停止对玛丽的生命维持
贝利医生拒绝了后续采访
虽然经历了常人无法想象的恐惧
Well, we went through the scariest thing a person can go through,
但我们都安然无恙
and we survived.
现在每一天都是上帝的恩赐
So now every day is just a gift.
我们都是幸运的
And we're all just blessed...
我们有幸相聚在这里
blessed to be here,
有幸做我们最擅长的事情——
blessed to be doing what we do best,
不错啊
Not bad, huh?
救死扶伤
which is saving lives...
每一天
Every day...
每救回一条生命
One life at a time,
我们的伤口就愈合一些
we're healed...
因此我们能继续救死扶伤
so we can continue healing others.
你能不能用一句话总结一下呢
Is there any one thing you'll take away from all of this?
英雄背后也有辛酸
Being a hero has its price.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表