在田野里 在山上
i-in a field... on a mountain,
就在这间屋子里
right here in this room,
哪都行 因为你说上帝到底在哪呢
anywhere--because where do you think God is?
明白吗 上帝就在你心中
Come on. He's in you.
他也在我心中
He's in me.
就在这 在我们身边
Just right here, in the middle of us.
现在上帝没有赐福你的教堂
Now your--your church just hasn't caught up to God yet.
你妈妈
Your mother...
她也没能跟上上帝的脚步
She hasn't caught up to God yet.
而且...
And by the way...
她可能永远也跟不上上帝的脚步了
she may not ever catch up,
但是没关系
but it's okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
如果你愿意站在你的朋友
If you are willing to stand up
家人和上帝面前
in front of your friends and family and God
对另一个人
and commit yourself...
作出一生的承诺
to another human being,
去建立一个家庭
to--to give of yourself in that kind of partnership,
无论好与坏 疾病或健康
for better or worse, in sickness and health,
亲爱的 那才是婚姻
honey, that is a marriage.
那就是真实的
That is real,
而且那才是关键的
and that's all that matters.
话说回来
Besides...
孩子 我可是和一个男人在教堂里合法结的婚
girl, I got legally married to a man in a church.
看看我现在是什么结果吧
Look how well that turned out.
准备好让我上手了吗
You ready for me yet?
马上
Just about.
好了 格蕾 可以通过憩室
Okay, Grey, time to repair the V.S.D.,
修复室间隔缺损了
through the diverticulum.
请你在这儿再吸一下好吗
Can I have a little suction here, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 在憩室颈部
All right, there's a small defect
有一个小缺口
at the neck of the diverticulum.
格蕾 镊子抬起来一点 我才能进去
Grey, pull up on your pickups so I can get in there.
保持住皮瓣的位置
Hold the graft.
你是要用11号♥手术刀来切吗
Are you gonna use an 11-blade to make the incision?
不 她靠感觉来做
No, she's going in blind.
5号♥缝线
5-0 suture.
好了 我看见皮瓣了
All right. I'm sewing in the graft.
格蕾 等我做完了你来打结好吗
Grey, would you like to tie off when I finish?
好...好的
Y-yes. Yes.
我们修复所有的狭窄和粘连
We addressed all the strictures and adhesions
而且没有损伤太多的小肠
without sacrificing much of the intestines at all.
干得漂亮
Hell of a save.
亨特医生
So, Dr. Hunt,
我知道你负责选定
I understand you've been put in charge
下一任的总住院医师
of determining the next chief resident.
当然要参考其他主治医生的意见
With input from all of the attendings obviously.
这样啊
All right. Well, in that case,
那么我想和你谈谈艾普丽尔·凯普娜
I'd like to talk to you about April Kepner.
我想如果你查看我的文件 你会发现
I think if you check my file, you'll see that I rarely give
我很少给我的住院医生正式的反馈
formal feedback about my residents.
当我反馈时 一般只是负面的
When I do, it is almost exclusively negative.
我想说的是
That said,
我很想推荐艾普丽尔·凯普娜
I'd very much like to recommend April Kepner
作为下一任的总住院医师
for the chief resident position.
她以病人的需求为优先
She goes above and beyond for her patients
甚至在没有要求她时 她也这么做
even when she isn't asked.
尤其是没有要求她时
Well, especially when she isn't asked.
她真的是把病人当人来对待
She sees the patient as a whole,
而不是各种疾病症状的集♥合♥体
not just as a set of symptoms.
让我说 这种爱心是教不来的
I'll tell you, that kind of caring, that can't be taught.
所以我觉得让她来当总住院医师
So I think this hospital would be lucky to have her
是医院的福气
as the next chief resident.
谢谢你 斯塔克医生
Hmm. Well, thank you, Dr. Stark. Yeah.
说的很有道理
That's very good to hear.
你确定它还在呼吸吗
Are you sure he's still breathing?
我确定
I'm sure, yeah.
今天没有你我是做不成的 艾弗里
I couldn't have done this without you today, Avery.
所有这些
Any of this.
我真的很感谢你对这些小鼠的奉献
I really appreciate your dedication to these mice
-还有这个项目... -胡须抽搐了
- and this project-- - Whisker twitched.
它的胡须抽搐了
His whisker twitched!
好的 好的
O-okay, okay.
-加油 加油 -好了
- Come on. Come on. - All right.
-加油 -加油 对
- Come on. - Come on, yeah.
我们成功了 救过来了
We did it! He's back!
小鼠J救活了 太好了
Mouse J. is back, baby!
好的 干得好
Uh, yeah. Excellent work.
继续努力 你可能为自己赢得掌声的
Keep this up, you may be getting your own slow clap.
罗宾斯 保姆来了 索菲亚睡着了
Robbins, babysitter's here. Sofia's asleep.
顺便提一下我看上去帅极了
I look great, by the way.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
罗宾斯 你还好吗
Robbins, you okay?
当我告诉我弟弟我是同性恋
When I came out to my brother,
他问这是不是意味着我会和一个女孩结婚
he asked me if that meant that I was gonna marry a chick.
当我说是时 他笑得很开心
And when I said yes, he got this b-big smile,
他说
and he said,
"我会在你的婚礼上用尽全力跳舞的"
"I'm gonna dance so hard at your wedding."
我的梦想成真了
My dreams are coming true--
这个我都不知道我有的梦想
Dreams I didn't even know that I had--
但是我弟弟却不在了
but my brother's not here.
他来不了了
He's missing it.
我知道我迟了 我知道 我知道
And I know that I'm late. I know it. I know it.
但是你知道我爸爸为什么要安排
But why do you think that my dad schedules
每一天的每一分钟吗
every minute of every day?
如果每一分钟都计划好了
If every minute is accounted for,
那么就没有时间放松和...
then there's no time to slow down and just...
我只是
I just...
我需要一点时间怀念我弟弟
I need a minute to miss my brother.
?I'll never let you go?
?I'll never let you go?
看这个清单
Look at this list--
血检 财产证明
blood work, financial statements,
家庭调查 还有火警预报
a home study, I mean, fire alarms.
而且这些还只是让公民及移♥民♥服务局
And this is all just to see if the U.S.C.I.S. thinks
参考一下 看我们是否合适领养
that we're suitable to adopt.
听着 如果你不愿意领养孩子
Look, if you don't want to do this--
不 我愿意 她可以是咱们的女儿
No, I do. She could be our little girl.
她会是的
She will be.
听着 压力别太大 好吗
Look, don't get overwhelmed, okay?
我们一步一步地完成这张审核单
We're gonna take this list one step at a time,
一点一点来 好吗
One day at a time, okay?
其实 你看 这里有一项我们今天就能完成
In fact, look, I can see something we could cross off today.
看这里
Look right here.
?I'll never let you go, never let you... ?
我告诉过你了 我不想那么干
I told you, I don't want to do that.
这可是为了孩子哦
Well, it's for the baby.
你准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
好了
I am.
那就好 咱们去结婚吧
Okay, then. Let's get married.
?I'll never let you go?
西雅图市法♥院♥ 法官室
这是我自己惹的祸
It's my own damn fault.
如果我只管好自己的事
Had I minded my own business,
这婚礼就取消了
the wedding would be canceled,
我现在就能在家里看电视了
and I'd be home looking at TV by now.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
你已经做得很好了 来吧
You're doing great. Come on.
好吧
Okay.
-好了 好了 -就在这 没事的
- Okay. Okay. - Right here. All right.
现在你可以放开我的手了
You can let go of my hand now.
好的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表