生物的本能决定了我们大多数生活方式
Biology determines much of the way we live.
从出生的那一刻起
From the moment we're born,
我们就知道怎么呼吸和进食
we know how to breathe and eat.
随着年龄的增长 更多的本能开始起作用
As we grow older, new instincts kick in.
我们开始争抢地盘
Oh. We become territorial.
毛巾
Towel.
噢
Oh.
噢 对不起 对不起
Ow! Oh, sorry. Jeez. Sorry.
恩
Yeah.
你知道这不正常吧
You know this isn't normal
我们学会了竞争
We learn to compete.
托瑞斯
Yo, Torres.
糟了 我跟他说过今天早上要健身的
Oh, shoot. I told him I'd work out this morning.
但是这也相当于健身 不过更有趣
But this is like working out. It's just more fun.
快点 有付出才有收获
Come on. No pain, no gain.
滚开 马克
Go away, mark!
态度好点 他只是寂寞了
Nice. He's lonely.
你刚才是不是说我 噢
Did you just say my-- oh! Oh!
没错 挺好
Right. Nice.
你们继续 我等着
You finish. I'll wait.
我们寻找栖身之所
We seek shelter.
看看这些细节处理得多么精致
Take a look at some of the fine details up here.
这房♥子建于19世纪末20世纪初
It was built around the turn of the century.
等等 这是那时候建的门
Wait. These are the original doors?
说对了
You bet.
等会儿到楼上你会更惊讶
Wait till you see the upstairs.
这些窗户的配件都是古董级的
Antique hardware on those windows.
这是个很酷的壁炉
That's a cool fireplace.
你知道 这里空间真的很大
You know, it's really a lot of space.
如果我们把这堵墙拆掉
If we knock through this wall,
所有的光线都能照过来
We'd get all that light to flood through.
你喜欢那个 消防员的滑竿吗
Hey, you like the, uh, the firemen's pole?
恩
Mm.
好吧 这儿将会是我们的家
Okay. Um, this could be our house.
我希望你稍微认真点
I kinda need you to care.
我们再考虑一下
We'll think about it.
最重要的是 我们知道了繁衍后代
Most important of all? We reproduce.
大学时我喝了很多龙舌兰酒 后来
I drank a lot of tequila in college...After
我做妇产科轮值有一段时间了
Well, it's been a while since I've done my O.B. rotations,
但是我不觉得龙舌兰酒对怀孕有什么影响
but I don't recall tequila getting in the way of conception.
事实上恰恰相反
It's the opposite, actually.
我可能患有子♥宫♥内膜异位或宫腔粘连或
I... could have, uh, endometriosis or adhesions or--
她会过来
Look, she's gonna come in here,
告诉你一切都很好
And she's gonna say everything's fine.
尽管有时候本能可以激发我们兴致
Sometimes biology can turn on us, though.
有些事情得告诉你们
So... We have a few things to discuss here.
是的 有时候本能非常糟糕
Yeah, biology sucks sometimes.
《实习医生格蕾》 第七季第4集
本性难移
不利
"Hostile"?
她真的这个字来形容我的子♥宫♥
Did she really call my uterus hostile?
你忘了她后来怎么说的吗
Are you forgetting what she said after that?
哪句 我的子♥宫♥不利怀孕
What, about my hostile uterus
引起第一次流产
causing me to miscarry the first time,
还是很有可能再次流产
or the likelihood that it'll happen again?
但是可以治疗的 她说
But there is a treatment. She said--
-不利 -你老是钻牛角尖
- Hostile. - Well, you're just getting stuck on a word.
如果她把你的小♥弟♥弟♥
How would you feel
形容为"劣质 差劲"你会怎么想
if she called your penis "Angry" Or "Snide"?
说的没错
That's a good point,
但是关键在于你很健康
but the important thing is that you're healthy.
想想我们将要得到的快乐
Just think of all the fun we're gonna have trying now.
我巡房♥要迟到了
I'm late for rounds.
你呼我吗
You paged?
你知不知道减肥中心现在是
Did you know that bariatric centers are some of the leading moneymakers
医院里最赚钱的部门之一 贝利医生
in hospitals right now, Dr. Bailey?
我还要去巡房♥呢 先生
I have rounds, sir.
真有意思
And that's interesting,
西雅图圣恩医院还没有这个部门呢
considering that Seattle Grace doesn't have one.
你知道为什么没有吗 贝利医生
And do you know why we don't have one, dr. Bailey?
空间 贝利医生 我们地方不够用
Space, dr. Bailey. We don't have enough space.
主任 好吧
Oh, oh, chief, okay,
如果你要动我的丹尼·杜奎特纪念诊室
If you go anywhere near my Denny Duquette memorial clinic,
你明天来上班的时候会发现我
You will come to work tomorrow and find me
和所有拥护我的护士堵住诊室大门
and every nurse who loves me chained to its doors.
我们需要资金 贝利
We need money, Bailey.
自从枪击事件发生后 我们医院岌岌可危
Ever since the shooting, we've been in survival mode
我们得进入战斗模式
When we need to be in fight mode,
做开创性的手术 重新坐回头把交椅
groundbreaking surgery mode, back-to-number-one-ranking mode.
这次轮到我带克里斯蒂娜·杨
It's my turn to have Cristina Yang on my service.
这是我今天得全力以赴的事情
That's all the fight I have in me today.
子♥宫♥不利受孕
Hostile uterus.
跟老公一起找房♥子
Mm. House hunting with my husband.
至少不是癌症
At least it's not cancer.
至少你开始叫他老公了
At least you're calling him your husband.
一步步 慢慢来吧
Oh. Baby steps. Whatev.
你们知道艾普丽尔和杰克森
Hey, uh, do you know how long April and Jackson are planning
打算住到什么时候吗
to stay in the house?
随他们高兴 怎么了
Uh, as long as they like. Why?
艾普丽尔接手了伊兹的房♥间
Well, Aapril's taken over Lizzie's room,
如果是暂时的就无所谓
which was fine when it was temporary,
但是我现在住顶楼
but I live in the attic,
我的床旁边就是圣诞节的装饰品
and I sleep next to christmas ornaments. Hmm.
艾普丽尔的好朋友去世不久 她很寂寞
April's best friend just died, and she's all alone.
不是我心眼儿不好 只是 她太烦人了
I'm not evil. It's just... she's annoying.
行吗 我觉得她很烦人
Okay? I find her annoying.
真的吗 我觉得你更烦人
Really? I find you much more annoying.
汽车冲进洗衣店了 多人受伤
Car ran into a laundromat. Multiple traumas!
-我说的没错 -的确很吵
- I'm not wrong. - Mm. Pretty annoying.
你要来吗
You coming?
我还没打算开始参与外伤治疗
Baby steps don't include multiple traumas.
你去吧
You go kill it.
你应该和马克重燃爱火
Oh, hi. You need to start sleeping with Mark again.
-真要么 -是 为了我 应该这么做
- I do? - Yeah, for my sake, you do.
他总是插在我们中间
He won't leave us alone.
在住处 在医院 我是说 在睡房♥
At the apartment, at--at work, I mean, in our bedroom--
我差不多是被迫在和马克约会
It's like I'm dating Mark against my will.
拜托 一周两次 我的小小请求
Come on. Twice a week. That's all I'm asking.
我才不要帮你看着马克
I am not babysitting Mark for you.
而且 我现在没精力和任何人做♥爱♥
Besides, I am too tired for sex with anyone right now.
我又开始整晚准备手术陈述了
I was up all night dictating charts again.
你知道吧 有一种人叫住院医生
Well, you know, there's a thing called a resident
那是他们的事
That can do that for you.
是 跟我的住院医生是艾弗里
Yeah, and my resident is Avery.
-他还是那样手术时会打翻托盘 -是
- He still knocking over trays in the O.R.? - Yes,
还用潦草的字迹填写医嘱
and scribbling patient orders in his thi-grade scrawl
为了根本没有生命危险的病人
and paging me in the middle of the night
在大半夜呼我
for patients who are nowhere near dying.
至少他看起来赏心悦目
At least he's nice to look at.
那倒是
True.
谢谢
Thank you.
她们刚才说你是花瓶
You just got called a dumb blond.
能帮我找找我丈夫吗 他叫拉里
Can you find out about my husband? His name's Larry.
他当时跟你一起坐在车里吗
He was in the car with you?
不 他在洗衣店 我 我撞了他
No, he was in the laundromat. I-I hit him.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
我当时在洗衣店外面坐在车里
I was in the car outside the laundromat,
接下来我只知道汽车已经撞进店里了
and the next thing I know, the car's inside the laundromat,
-到处是惨叫声 -好
- and there was screaming. - Okay.
你想去订实验室还是带她去做扫描
Do you want to order her labs or take her scans?
你带她去吧 都归你管 你爱管
You can take her. Take it all, taker.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表