and I'll see you in a little bit.
阿敏夫人 我要跟你说三个单词
Okay, Mrs. Amin, I'm going to say three words to you
然后过一会儿请你重复给我听
and ask you to repeat them back to me later.
卡车 小木屋 勺子
Truck. Cabin. Spoon.
卡车 小木屋 勺子
Truck. Cabin. Spoon.
好的
Okay.
那么 去年感恩节你都做了些什么
Uh, what did you do for thanksgiving last year?
我到伦敦去看塔里克了
Oh! I was in London visiting Tarik.
什么 怎么了 不对吗
What? Why? Is that wrong?
去年你跟西蒙一家在一起 记得吗
Last year, you were at the Simmons', remember?
不对 我是和你还有加文在伦敦
No. I was with you and Gavin in London.
我还在白金汉宫外面拍照的
I have that picture outside the palace.
那是三年前的事了 妈妈
That was three years ago, Mom,
在我们分手之前
before we broke up.
你应该打电♥话♥给他的
You really should call him.
他跟我分手的 我们不会再合好了
He broke up with me. We're not getting back together.
真抱歉 虽然她忘了很多事情
Sorry. Out of all the things she can't remember,
但她还是记得我的前男友
she still remembers the ex.
好了 从一百开始 隔七倒着数数
Okay, starting at 100, count backwards by 7.
一百
100.
九十三
93.
早上好 克拉拉
Good morning, Clara.
来得可真早
Good's kind of pushing it.
是啊
Yeah, I hear you.
艾弗里医生
Uh, Dr. Avery.
克拉拉·格林 42岁
Clara Green, 42,
I型糖尿病
type 1 diabetic.
肿瘤切除术后八周
Eight weeks post-op from a tumor resection.
你知道吗 对不起
You know what? No, I'm sorry.
我不要让这小子来看病
I can't listen to the kid today.
我要高资历的医生跟我谈
I would like to hear from the grown-up doctor.
西恩
Sean.
我不要听这个傻小子介绍病情
I don't want to hear from the stupid kid anymore!
我要确切的答案
I want answers.
好了 西恩
Okay, Sean, um,
我知道你很难熬
I know it's incredibly frustrating--
你不知道
You don't know.
我的孩子跟我的父母一起住在爱荷华州
My kids are in Iowa living with my parents.
我当年跟他们住一起已经够痛苦了
Okay, I barely survived that house.
现在又要让我的孩子也遭这份罪吗
Now I'm inflicting it on my kids?
糖尿病是一种非常棘手的疾病
Diabetes is a bear of an illness.
现在肿瘤切除很成功
Now the tumor removal was successful,
但我们都知道要将胰岛素水平
but we knew it could be tough
恢复正常会非常不容易
getting the insulin levels on track.
现在 这确实不容易
And, yeah, it has been tough.
现在这样显然还不够好
Well, that's not good enough anymore.
我们正在竭尽全力
We are doing everything--
西恩 她的情况比我们预想的要好得多
Sean, she's doing better than any of us expected.
你还记得我们曾说
You remember when we talked about how
她可能撑不过手术吗
she might not make it through the surgery?
贝利医生说她都准备好放手一搏了
Dr. Bailey said she was prepared to roll the dice,
手术本身就是一场赌局
but surgery was a gamble.
克拉拉很漂亮地赢了
Clara rocked it.
如果手术都没问题 那她就都没问题了
And if she can do that, she can do anything.
你今天需要人手吗
You need any help today?
罗宾斯要去新生儿派对 所以我很闲的
Robbins has her baby shower, so I'm free.
我还是不太喜欢你 克莱夫
I still don't like you, Karev.
老兄啊
Dude.
再见
Good-bye.
我刚重写了欧康纳家小姑娘的病历
I just finished recasting the O'Connor girl.
还要我去给贾森·库克换药吗
Did you still need me to change Jason Cook's drain?
不用 都换好了
Nope. All done.
你可以去处理其他病人了 好吗
So you can handle the rest of the patients, right?
-我想我们有个胸刺要做 -真的吗
- I think we got a thoracentesis in there. - Really?
-没错 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
我们今晚出去吧 订了七点的位子
We're on for tonight, 7:00 reservation?
-好啊 -说定了
- Oh, you know it. - All right.
靠潜规则上位啊 我真对你肃然起敬
You're gonna screw your way to the top. I'm impressed.
我没和斯塔克上♥床♥
I am not screwing Stark.
我没和斯塔克上♥床♥
I am not screwing Stark.
我们都没在交往
We're not even dating.
我们都没在交往
We're not even dating.
说真的 我们没交往
I'm serious. We're not.
或许一开始我以为是在交往
Okay, maybe I thought we were at first.
但现在不是那样 我们就是小聚一下
But it's not like that now. We're just hanging out.
我们只是朋友
We're friends.
嗯 炮♥友♥吧
Yeah, naked friends.
什么情况
What do you have?
有个慢跑者被发现昏倒在路上 身份不明
Jogger found unconscious on the street. No I.D.
杨医生正在恢复他的心跳
Dr. Yang's running the code.
-他是室颤 -好了
- He's in v-fib. - Okay.
离手
Clear.
你觉得胸疼 所以就想去慢跑一会儿
You had chest pain, so you decided to go for a jog?
-哎呦 -对不起
- Ow! - Oh. Sorry.
-你给他用了多少吗♥啡♥ -十个单位
- How much morphine did you give him? - 10.
他不该痛得这么厉害
He shouldn't be in this much pain.
-再打些 -我是怎么了 心脏病吗
- Give him more. - So what is this, a heart attack?
- 因为我感觉挺像的 -我不知道
- 'Cause it sure feels like one. - I don't know.
我们要做些检查查出病因
We're gonna have to run some tests to find out.
慢跑
A jog?!
我又不是出去买♥♥奶酪汉堡包
Hey, it's not like I went out for a cheeseburger.
她叫克拉拉·格林 我知道现在还为时太早
Her name is Clara Green. Now I know it's premature,
但我想她可以作为你的试验候选人
but I was thinking she could be a candidate for your trial.
我还没得到药监局的批准 贝利
Look, I still don't have approval from the FDA, Bailey.
主任 他们已经绝望了
Sir, these people are desperate.
如果我们能把他们排在名单首位
If we could just make them first on the list
应该能给他们点盼头
to give 'em something to look forward to.
为什么不今天就手术呢
Well, why not just do the surgery today?
艾弗里 别因为有病人管你叫傻小子
Avery, just because a patient called you a stupid kid
你就真像个傻小子样的
doesn't mean you should act like one.
她一旦用了免疫抑制剂
She can't even take immunosuppressants
就要冒着肿瘤复发的危险
without risking her tumor coming back.
她的病情每分每秒都在恶化
She's deteriorating by the hour.
为什么不申请紧急授权呢
Why not apply for an emergency waiver?
因为一旦手术过程中出了差错
Because if something goes wrong during the surgery,
主任的试验就要胎死腹中了
then it would kill the chief's chance for getting approval.
主任 她的孩子被困在爱荷华州
Sir, her kids are stuck in Iowa...
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery--
和他们刻薄的爷爷奶奶住在一起 主任
...with their grandparents, who are mean, sir.
主任 阿尔特曼医生在呼你
Chief, Dr. Altman's paging you.
我会给药监局打电♥话♥
I'll call the FDA,
看看能不能获得紧急批准
see if we can get a waiver.
-让病人准备好 -好的
- Get the patient on board. - Okay.
咋了 我
What? I...
你想把这放哪儿
Where do you want this?
-那是干嘛的 -让大家做剪贴簿的
- What's that for? - Scrapbook station.
-把它放在那一盒子荧光笔旁边 -打住打住
- Put it next to that box with the glitter pens. - Oh, no, no, no.
哪儿也别放 我们不用做剪贴簿
Don't put it anywhere. We're not having a scrapbook station.
你早上听到凯丽说的了
You heard Callie this morning.
她想让我们弄最高规格的
She wants us to go all out.
-继续挪桌子 -不 别动那桌子
- Move the table. - No, don't move the table.
马克 这不是需要剪贴簿的那种派对
Mark, this isn't a scrapbook station kind of shower.
你说错了 杨 告诉她
You're wrong. Yang, tell her.
托瑞斯想要所有这些女孩子的东西
Torres wants all the girlie stuff--
游戏啊 婴儿连体衣涂鸦啊
Games, onesie decorating.
-我还有病人呢 -格蕾呢
- I have a patient. - Grey?
我还没想明白你怎么会知道
I can't get over the fact that you know
婴儿连体衣涂鸦的
what onesie decorating is.
我一直在补课
I've been boning up.
为了你的所爱就得这么做
That's what you do for the people you love.
去死吧 马克
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表