Okay, let's continue on.
谢博德医生要拿掉
Dr. Shepherd is going to remove
你丈夫的另一半颅骨
the other half of your husband's skull.
如果手术一切顺利
If all goes well in the O.R.,
医生会将那块颅骨冻起来 以防止骨组织坏死
he'll then freeze the skull to keep the bones from dying,
然后他将缝合肌肉和头皮
and then he'll sew the scalp and the muscle back
盖住暴露出来的大脑
over the exposed brain.
对不起 我听不懂 我不明白
Look, I don't understand. I'm sorry. I don't understand.
我知道这听起来很恐怖很吓人
I know it sounds frightening and extreme.
确实
And it is.
但谢博德医生医术精湛
But Dr. Shepherd is very good.
我会出来告诉你们最新情况的 好吗
And I'll--I'll come out and keep you posted, okay?
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我要找萨基特家的人
I'm looking for the Sackett family.
有谁是约翰·萨基特的亲属
Anybody here for a John Sackett?
请问 这儿有没有贾里德·斯沃克的亲属
Excuse me. Is anyone here related to Jared Swork?
有 我是他妈妈
Yes. That's my son.
他怎么样了 他还好吗
How is he? Is he okay?
可以借一步说话吗 女士
Ma'am, would you mind coming with me?
我儿子也中枪了 他不可能是枪手
My son was shot. He wasn't the shooter.
不 不会的
No. No!
我儿子不会做这种事
My son didn't do this!
不 不可能
No, no, no.
-你这是干嘛 -赶紧结束吧 斯隆
- What the hell? - Sloan, move on.
-真想揍你 -过会儿再揍吧
- I'm gonna kick your ass. - Kick it later.
三号♥床的一个孩子肩部枪伤
We've got a kid in Three with a G.S.W. to the shoulder,
我们要把这里腾出来给他
and we need this space for incoming.
好吧 但病历上不准写我的名字
Fine, but my name's not going on this chart.
这个疤痕是你的杰作
That's a hack job you did.
谁去把尼尔森医生叫来 马上
Somebody get Dr. Nelson here. Now.
我去帮格蕾 三号♥床的病人交给你了
I'll get Grey. You get Bed Three.
清理伤口然后包扎
Clean it and wrap it.
马上就来
Right away, doctor.
她有颅内出血
She's got an intracranial hemorrhage.
瞳孔已经散大了
Uh, her pupil just blew.
她需要颅骨钻孔和一个外伤皮瓣
She needs burr holes and a--and a trauma flap.
我们得清除血块
We gotta evacuate that clot.
好的 我们能搞定 能搞定的
Okay, we can do that. We can do that.
艾弗里 过来帮我一下
I need some hands over here, Avery.
好
Yep.
动脉修复 帮忙拿着那个
Arterial repair. Can you hold that?
好的
Got it.
你知道阿尔特曼还在手术一室里吗
You know, Altman's still in O.R. 1?
所以你不能选择你该救谁
So you can't choose who you save.
是啊 这是咱们这行的基本操守
Yeah, that's apparently the party line.
枪手肯定是受了刺♥激♥
The shooter's sick.
精神正常的人干不出这种事儿
Nobody does this in their right mind.
你这话什么意思
What's your point?
我弟弟得过精神分♥裂♥症
My brother just had a psychotic break
想要杀我妹妹 如果他受伤了
and tried to kill my sister. And if he got hurt,
即使他是在伤人的时候受伤的
even if he got hurt hurting people,
我仍然希望医生
I would want his doctors
能全力救他
to do everything they could to save him.
不管他做过什么 他仍然是我弟弟
No matter what he did, he's still my little brother.
在这里切开
Making the incision.
-骨钻准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready with the drill? - Yeah.
不 你来
No. You're gonna do it.
马克
Mark.
她是你的病人 格蕾医生
She's your patient, Dr. Grey.
该由你来挽救她的性命
You're gonna save her life.
准备好了吗
Ready?
轻轻地
Gently.
就是这样
Right there.
非常好
Perfect.
非常好
Perfect.
糟糕 他不行了
Damn it. He's crashing.
我需要一辆急救推车
I need a crash cart in here now.
查克不要死
Hey, do not die, Chuck.
听见没有 不能让枪手得逞啊
You hear me? That shooter does not get to win this.
给我醒过来
You come back.
好了
Here goes.
离手
Clear.
加油
Come on.
醒过来 快醒醒吧查尔斯
Come back... Right now, Charles.
现在回到你的身体里去
Come back to your body right now.
离手
Clear.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你最好现在就把这孩子送回来
You bastard! You better send this boy back right now!
离手
Clear!
抱歉刚刚叫你混♥蛋♥来着
Sorry about the bastard thing.
你们应该来看看这个
There's something you need to see.
献给你 母校*
*Alma mater, to you
我们将保持忠诚和质朴*
*We'll be loyal and true
我们将带来荣耀和痛苦*
*And we shall bring honor and pain
记忆的家园*
*Our home in our memories
就是你在我们心中的位置*
*We now give to you
因为我们热爱而珍视*
*For we love and we cherish
你的名字*
*your name
历经多少年岁月 美丽的太平洋西北*
*Throughout all the years, sweet Pacific Northwest.
太平洋西北地区 指美国西北部和加拿大的西南部地区
他们唱的是什么
What is that?
太平洋学院的校歌♥
The Pacific College alma mater.
克里斯蒂娜 谢谢你留下来帮我
Thank you for staying today, Christina.
我明白这对你来说很不容易
I know it can't have been an easy decision.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
Know what, though?
都过去了
It was.
他怎么样了
How is he?
我还在给他做颅内减压
Well, he's decompressed,
他脑挫伤太严重了
but he's got a bad contusion.
糟糕 出血太多
Damn it. He's bleeding too much.
给我血管夹
Vascular clips.
她 就在那儿
She's... right there.
斯德尔金夫人
Mrs. Sturgeon.
我是谢博德医生
Yeah. I'm Dr. Shepherd.
你丈夫正处于麻醉昏迷期
Uh, your husband is in a medically induced coma.
在脑部伤口愈合之前恐怕都得这样
He'll have to stay that way until his brain heals.
情况乐观的话 再过几周
And hopefully, in a couple of weeks,
我们就能把他的颅骨放回缝合并将他唤醒了
we'll be able to replace the skull and wake him up.
等一下 你是说他还活着吗
Wait. You're saying that he lived?
他还活着吗
That he's alive?
我们还有很
Uh, we have a l--
很多艰难的工作要完成
long road ahead of us,
但是 是的 他还活着
but, yes, he is alive,
如果你愿意的话我现在就可以带你去看他
and I can take you to him if you'd like.
谢谢你 哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank you. Oh, my God.
没事了 你马上就能去看他了
It's okay. You can see him in a few minutes, all right?
他挺过去了吗 我就说吧 我就知道他能行的
He made it? I told you. I knew it.
女士 打扰一下
Excuse me, ma'am.
有人跟你说过你儿子目前的情况吗
Uh, has anyone talked to you about your son?
警♥察♥盘问了我好几个小时
The police questioned me for hours,
好像我知道什么似的
as if I should've known something.
他们在他裤兜里
They found a...
发现了一封绝笔信
suicide note in his jeans.
可是我却毫不知情
And I-I didn't know anything.
我整个人生
My whole life...
我所了解的一切都是一个谎言
Everything... I ever knew is a lie.
他可是我的儿啊
He's my baby.
我只是想知道他是不是还活着
All I want to know is if he's alive.
这么想是不是很糟糕
Is that terrible?
他伤害了那么多人
All these people he hurt...
这么想是不是也让我成了恶人
Does that make me a terrible person?
你儿子
Your son...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表