我们这不算拍拖
We are not dating.
我们在 找乐子
But we are having... fun.
我是说 我看着他
I mean, I-I look at him,
觉得他
and he's...
很帅
pretty.
但这是没有未来的
But there's no future.
他只是 我是说 我不会让他进家门
He's just--I mean, I-I would not have him to my house
也不会把他介绍给我的孩子
or introduce him to my child.
谁知道他会干出什么
Because who knows what he would do.
他留了张色咪♥咪♥的纸条在我的病历表里
He left a dirty note for me in a chart.
如果 如果主任
Now what if-- what if the chief
翻开了病历表 看见了
opened the chart and--and found the...
太不靠谱了 他就是这样
It's inappropriate. That's what--that's what he is.
他太不靠谱了
He is inappropriate.
但是我要继续下去
But I'm-a go with it.
因为 有何不可呢
Because, you know... why not?
我最近的态度就是这样
That's my attitude these days.
有何不可呢
Why the hell not?
尸体骨是没有
A cadaver bone doesn't have
任何成骨细胞或者蛋白质的
any bone growing cells or proteins in it,
正因如此 我们会在上面钻孔
Which is why we're drilling holes in it.
你想拿着它吗
Would you like to hold it?
-你在干嘛 -教学
- What do you think you're doing? - Teaching.
克莱夫医生 你认为
Dr. Karev, do you really think it's appropriate
让一个如此缺乏经验的人
for someone with so little experience
来处理尸体骨真的合适吗
to be handling these cadaver bones? Relax.
克莱夫 凯普娜说的对
Karev, Kepner's right.
你的学生只能观察 仅此而已
Your student's allowed to observe. That's all.
顽固 消极攻击
Stubborn, passive-aggressive,
我憎恨义务
uh, I resent obligations.
我挨边了告诉我一声
Just tell me when I'm getting warm here.
要是离婚的话 我挑她不挑你
I choose her over you in the divorce.
-你清楚的 对吧 -当然 当然
- You know that, right? - Of course, of course.
你俩一直是朋友
That's because you two have been friends forever,
咱俩像是兄妹
and you and I are like siblings.
我俩吵架 我俩总把对方惹毛
We fight. We get on each other's nerves.
重点是 你就像我的家人一样 马克
But the point is, you're like family to me, Mark.
-发自肺腑 -非要人领情 再加一条
- I mean that. - Patronizing. Add that to the list.
请把骨膜起子递给我
Periosteal elevator, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 喝点水
Here. Have some water.
好
Good.
直接说吧
Just tell me.
你的胰腺上长了一个很大的囊肿
There was a large cyst on your pancreas.
他们发现时
When they got in there,
已经坏死快要破裂了
it was necrotic and close to rupturing.
他们把我叫过去做决定
They called me to make a decision
因为你把我列为
because you listed me
你的紧急联♥系♥人
as your emergency contact person.
你怎么决定的
And what did you decide?
他们移除了你胰腺的很大一部分
They removed a large portion of your pancreas,
也就是说你的后半辈子
which means that you might be
都会是个依赖胰岛素为生的糖尿病患者
an insulin-dependant diabetic for the rest of your life.
这对你来说 将是很大的调整
It's gonna be a very big adjustment for you.
在肿瘤这方面 我算是有特殊才能了
I'm a man who has a green thumb for tumors.
我经常做调整
I'm familiar with adjustments.
我很 抱歉
I really am-- I'm--I'm sorry.
你也很生气
You're also angry...
因为我把你写成了
that I put you...
我的紧急联♥系♥人
as my emergency contact.
这场婚姻应该只是纸上谈兵
This was supposed to be about paperwork.
生死之决不是
Life-and-death decisions wasn't--
不是我们说好的内容
It j--it wasn't part of our deal.
我已经四十二岁了
I'm 42 years old.
我失去了我的
I lost my...
妈妈和爸爸 分别在四年前
Mom and Dad four and...
和五年前
Five years ago, respectively.
我妹妹住在布拉格
My sister lives in Prague,
个中缘由太复杂了 你不会想听的
which is a-a longer story than you want to hear.
我跟她说话时 宁可总是说
And when I talk to her, I tend to err on the side of,
"孩子们怎么样" "这儿一切都很好"
"How are the kids?" and "Everything here's great,"
因为 她破产了
because... She's broke,
还有就是 我的身体
and because my health thing is...
很拖累人
It's exhausting.
我曾经有个挚友
I used to have a best friend,
但他娶了个老婆 他老婆明确告诉我
but he married a woman who made sure that I knew
我在拖累人
that my health thing was exhausting.
因为我总在透♥支♥我的保险
And because I kept maxing out my insurance policies,
五年间我换了九次工作
I had to switch jobs about nine times in the past five years,
我一直就是那个
so I've always just been the new guy
总坐在厕所旁的隔间里的新人 还总
in the cubicle by the bathroom who takes a lot of...
还总请病假
takes a lot of sick days.
没人会跟这种人交朋友的
That's not a guy people make friends with.
我无意让你可怜我
It's not my intention to make you feel sorry for me.
我是想向你道歉
It's my intention to apologize and...
并解释
and to explain...
在这个城市里
that in this city...
你是我最接近于朋友的存在
You're the closest thing I have to a friend.
这就是为什么我把你列为我的紧急联♥系♥人
That's why I put you down as my emergency contact.
不是因为这场假婚姻
Not because of the fake marriage, but...
而是因为我把你看作朋友
but because I consider you a friend.
在你说想要独自待会之后*
*after begging to be left alone
如果你需要我就是你的家人*
*If you want you can make me your home
为我唱支歌♥*
*Sing me
我可能会得糖尿病吗
I might be a diabetic?
是的
Yeah.
真糟糕
That sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
爱你*
*Love you
用尽全力爱你*
*the best I can
你感觉如何
Hey how are you feeling?
布雷迪
Brady...
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
-我只是想能够特别一点 -特别一点
- I just wanted it to be special. - Special.
我懂的
I know.
你总是这样
You always do.
别说了
Shut up.
我要在我再次睡着前说出来
I have to say this before I fall asleep again.
布雷迪 嘘...
Brady, shh. Please.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
听见了吗
Do you hear that?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
所以 别再道歉了
So... stop apologizing.
还有...
And please...
别再 想尽办法补偿我
do not...try to make it up to me,
因为你肯定会害死我的
'cause you'll kill me for sure.
我爱你
I love you.
他醒了 你可以去做术后评估了
He's up, if you want to do a post-op assessment.
谢谢 晚安
Okay, thanks. Good night.
术后评估要花多长时间呢
How long does the post-op assessment take?
吉拉
Oh, Kira.
-你干吗不回家去呢 -不 没事
- Why don't you just go home? - No, it's cool.
你显然没有兴趣学习任何事情
You're obviously not interested in learning anything.
我有兴趣 今天真的非常有趣
I am. I totally am. Today was really interesting.
是吗 因为你今天有幸旁观了
Really? Because you had the chance to observe
一台非常难得的手术
a very rare surgery today,
而你却一直盯着自己的手♥机♥
and you looked at your phone the whole, entire time.
你有机会向我提任何问题
You had the opportunity to ask me any question you wanted,
而你却一直问我关于我丈夫的事情
and instead, you asked me about my husband.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表