我不知道 我也许需要
I don't know. I-I might need to...
我
I-I--
我懂的 那是马克的孩子
I get it. It's Mark's kid.
?他将不知去向?
He will be gone
?他将不知去向?
He will be gone
德里克
Derek.
她承受了严重头部外伤
She suffered massive head trauma.
我止住了所有可见出血点 但是
I fixed all the bleeders I saw, but...
她有永久性神经损伤的危险
She could have permanent neurological damage.
她可能醒不过来了
She may not come back.
即使他们成功挽救了她的身体
Even if they manage to save her body,
她的大脑也无法一如往日
her brain may not come back.
马克当时就站在那儿
Mark was standing there.
你得告诉他
You have to tell him.
我做不到 我 我不能
I cat do that. I'm not--I can't.
好了 来吧 你需要睡眠
Okay, come on. You need to sleep.
?他将不知去向?
He will be gone
二十三周的早产儿
A baby born at 23 weeks
有可能得新生儿脑病
risks encephalopathy,
早产儿视网膜病变 脑瘫
R.O.P., cerebral palsy,
-发展性 -我了解风险
- developmental-- - I know the risks.
是吗 你可是对孩子表现得
No, do you? Because you're acting like you don't care
-漠不关心 -我在为凯丽着想
- about the baby. - I'm thinking about Callie.
你以为我不在乎吗
You don't think I care?!
-这是我的孩子 -你不够理智
- This is my baby! - You're not being rational.
你从不想陷入这种局面 你没要求这些
Oh, you never wanted this. You never asked for it.
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛要给我们提意见啊
Why the hell are you giving us some opinion on what you--
不不不 你知道我没要求什么吗
No, no, no! You know what I didn't ask for?
我没要求生活中有你 马克
I didn't ask for you, Mark.
你知道自己的地位吗
Because you know what you are?
你也就是个精♥子♥捐献者
You're basically a sperm donor.
我是说 这是我和凯丽
I mean, this is me and this is Callie,
而我们是一对 所以我说
and we're together, so I say--
你错了 没你发话的份
No! You don't get a say.
这是我的家庭 我是孩子爸爸
This is my family. I'm the father.
我是孩子爸爸
I'm the father.
你是谁啊 你什么都不是
You're not anything. You're nothing.
?待到疑窦散却?
Wait till you doubt no more
?待到心意已决?
Wait till you know you're sure
?而等待日久天长?
And you will wait too long
?他将不知去向?
He will be gone
等等
Wait.
这下糟了
Oh, this is bad.
马克刚发现莱西和杰克森在一起 他气疯了
Mark just found out Lexie's with Jackson. He's freaking.
我还以为这周末能摆脱马克呢
I thought we were getting away from Mark for the weekend.
好了 没他事了
There. He's gone.
你猜怎么着 还是去拿吧 他不会停的
You know what? Just get it 'cause he's not gonna stop.
你会向我求婚
You're gonna ask me to marry you.
什么 不 我不会
What? No, I'm not.
几秒后 你会向我求婚
In a few seconds, you're gonna ask me to marry you,
然后我们会 撞上一辆卡车
and then we're gonna... run into a truck.
那你最好系上安全带
Well, then you better put on your seat belt.
我没回答你因为
I didn't answer you because
-我不 我不知道 -系上安全带
- I don't--I don't know. - Put on your seat belt.
我是说 爱应该是这种感觉吗
I mean, is this what love is supposed to feel like?
别人感受到的爱和我们一样吗
Is this what love feels like for other people?
我现在可不怎么在乎别人什么感受
You know, I don't really care about other people right now.
我是说 别人都做得到
I mean, other people can do it--
梅瑞狄斯和德里克 克里斯蒂娜和欧文
Meredith and Derek, Cristina and Owen,
贝利有了伊莱 克莱夫和露西在一起
Bailey's got Eli, Karev's with Lucy.
连泰迪都有个
Even Teddy's got that
-癌症病人当老公 -系上安全带
- tumor patient husband. - Put your seat belt on.
我想要那样
I want that.
我想要和他们一样
I want us to be like that,
因为我爱你
'cause I love you.
-真的 -系上安全带
- I do. -Put on your seat belt.
?姑娘 你让我如浴阳光?
Girl, you got me trippin' on sunshine
?天都知道你让我的人生充满色彩?
God knows you just made my day
?自从你来到我身旁?
Since you came around
?我就不能抑制自己 不能?
I just can't slow down, no
?我想看着你和我一起地久天长?
I want to see you walkin' my way
好吧
All right.
?姑娘 你让我想起了钻戒?
Girl, you got me thinkin' 'bout diamonds
?手捧一个单膝跪地 也许是双膝?
Gettin' own on one knee, maybe two
?亲爱的 人们可能会驻足看着我们?
Ooh, love, people may stop and stare
?但我根本不在乎 不在乎?
But I don't even care, no
?只要和你在一起?
Just as long as I am with you
?你让我感觉就像在阳光下奔跑?
You got me runnin' on sunshine
?我的路上没有乌云?
Ain't no clouds gettin' in my way
?我一定是在阳光下奔跑?
I must be runnin' on sunshine
?我的路上没有风雨?
Ain't no rain gettin' in my way
?姑娘 你让我为你癫狂?
Girl, you got me actin' real crazy
?像只老狗一样瞎忙?
Chasin' tail like some old dog
?我这有枚火箭?
Ooh, I got this rocket
?就在左胸前?
In my front left pocket
?随时准备火花四溅?
Ready to explode like a bomb
?我感觉你的名字叫露西?
Somethin' tells me your name is Lucy
?因为世界在不停摇摆?
'cause everything keeps shakin' around
?我们溜进房♥间?
We can cop a room
?墙壁响声震天?
Makes these walls go boom
?我们现在就可以在这做 现在 现在?
We can do this right here and now, now, now
?在阳光下奔跑?
Runnin' on sunshine
?我的路上没有乌云?
Ain't no clouds gettin' in my way
?我一定是在阳光下奔跑?
I must be runnin' on sunshine
?我的路上没有风雨?
Ain't no rain gettin' in my way
?嘿 克制一下自己?
Hey, just get over yourself
?这对你的健康不太好?
This ain't too good for your health
?嘿 克制一下自己?
Hey, just get over yourself
?嘿 克制一下自己?
Hey, just get over yourself
?这对你的健康不太好?
This ain't too good for your health
?嘿 克制一下自己?
Hey, just get over yourself
?自己 自己 自己?
Self, self, self
好吧
Okay.
?你让我感觉在阳光下奔跑?
You got me runn' on sunshine
?我的路上没有乌云?
Ain't no clouds gettin' in my way
?我一定是在阳光下奔跑?
I must be runnin' on sunshine
?我的路上没有风雨?
Ain't no rain gettin' in my way
?毫无疑问?
No doubt
?对此毫无疑问?
No doubt about it
?并且我的路上没有乌云?
And there ain't no clouds in my sky
麻♥醉♥药♥性要过了
Paralytics are off.
?毫无疑问?
No doubt
?对此毫无疑问?
No doubt about it
?并且我的路上没有乌云?
And there ain't no clouds in my sky
凯丽
Callie.
凯丽
Callie.
我知道会很疼
I know it hurts.
但我们要减少你的镇静剂量
But we're going to lower your sedation
然后检查你的神经功能
and check on your neuro function.
忍♥受下插管 不会很久的
Don't fight the intubation. This won't take long.
你能让眼睛跟着我的手移♥动♥吗
Can you follow me with your eyes?
眼睛跟着我的手移♥动♥吗
With your eyes, okay?
你能握住我的手吗
Can you squeeze my hand?
那手指呢 你能动一下手指吗
What about one finger? Can you move one finger?
我要让她麻醉了
I'm gonna put her under.
现在下结论还太早
It's too soon to tell anything.
她没有反应吗
She didn't respond?
她睁开了眼睛
She opened her eyes
然后
and, um...
现在下结论真的还太早
Look, it's just too soon to tell.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表