and ruining my apartment.
我的意思是 求婚可能太快
Look, I'm saying, proposing might be too much,
尤其是现在她的状态还不好
especially if she's not herself right now.
我知道她是怎样一个人
I know who she is, and if
如果她正独自承受苦痛与低潮
she's going through her worst right now,
我想陪她共度难关
I wanna go through it with her.
这世上所有的一切
She makes me happier than...
都比不上她带给我的快乐
anything I've ever known.
如果我能帮上忙 让她重拾快乐
And if I can have a part in--in making her happy again,
我别无所求
That's all I want to do.
我愿意为此努力一辈子
That's all I want to do for the rest of my life.
很好
All right.
很好 去吧
All right. Go.
去告诉她这番话 一定要原话复述
Go. Tell her that. But just like that.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
她很好 她会没事的
She's fine. She'll be fine.
你能让我俩谈谈吗
Can you give us a minute?
你错了
You were wrong.
你大错特错
You were wrong about everything.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我听说克里斯蒂娜出事了 她还好吗
Hey, I heard about Cristina. Is she all right?
不 她不好 大家都不好
No, she's not all right. No one's all right.
那个蠢货居然允许所有人上手术台
And that idiot is clearing everyone for surgery
好像大家都好了一样 大家都没好
like they're fine, and they're not fine.
停停停 我想跟你谈谈
Stop. Stop. I need to talk to you.
够了 德里克
Just leave it alone, Derek.
你不过在监狱呆了一晚
It was one night in jail.
你飙车了 过去就过去了
You drive too fast. Just forget about it.
我不是想谈这个 别担心
I don't want to talk about that. Don't worry about that.
别担心 我无时无刻不在担心
Don't worry about it? All I do is worry all the time.
我每分每秒都在担心
I spend every minute of every day worrying
我担心我会接到电♥话♥
that I'm gonna get a phone call
通知我说你撞车了
that you've wrapped your car around a pole.
所以我才把你丢在监狱里
That's why I left you jail,
只有在那短暂的时间里
so that just for a little while,
我才能确定你不会
I would know that you weren't dying
和那天在手术台上一样奄奄一息
like you were dying on that table.
每次你驾车离开
That's what I think about
我的脑海里就充斥着这个想法
every time you pull out of the driveway.
我就站在你面前 我没事
I'm right here. I'm okay.
我们都没事
We're okay.
我之前怀孕了 就在那天
I was pregnant... That day.
我怀孕了 但是流产了
I was pregnant, and I lost it.
我
I,uh...
你什么都没说
You didn't say anything.
-我可以帮你的 -如果你真想帮我
- I coulda helped you. - If you want to help me,
不要再飙车了
you are driving something you can control.
拜托 拜托
Just do that. Just do that.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我们没有料到手术室里会出现这样的状况
What happened in the O.R., we couldn't have seen that.
我不能
I-I can't...
我做不到
I can't do it.
你说我可以的
You said I could do it.
我知道 我以为你准备好了
I know. I know. I... I thought you were ready.
你一直都没有准备好
You've never not been ready.
克里斯蒂娜 我明白你此刻的感受
Cristina, I know what you're feeling.
我毫无感觉
I don't feel anything.
我不能呆在手术室
I can't be in there.
如果我不能呆在手术室
And if I can't be in there,
我不知道我还能去哪
I don't know where I'm supposed to be.
你可以呆在这里 你是我妻子
You're supposed to be here. You're my wife.
你呆在我身边就好
You can just be here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有人来看你了
You up for a visitor?
凯瑞
Kerry?
天啊 沃伦
Oh, my God. Warren?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他们告诉我
Um, they--they told me
是我把你重重撞倒在地 你才
that I slammed you really hard on the field and--
没什么大不了的
Oh, it's okay.
意外而已 橄榄球就是这样
Accidents happen. It's--it's football.
我没事
I'm fine.
他们还跟我说
Well, they also told me that I...
是我害你被闪电劈中的
I got you all struck by lightning.
那个
That's-- I--
那个
That's--
我只是 我想说我很抱歉
I just--I wanted to say, I'm sorry.
我不觉得
I'm not.
我爱你
I love you.
我一直深爱着你
I've been in love with you forever.
格蕾医生 你能把我推近一点吗
Dr. Grey, can you please push me a-a little closer?
闪电不会击中你两次
Lightning doesn't often strike twice.
这是一生难得的机遇
It's a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
尽管你觉得昨日的创伤不断重现
Even if it feels like the shock is coming over and over again...
你呼叫我
You paged me?
是的 我要做手术
I did. I have a surgery.
你同意让我参加手术了吗
You're actually gonna let me near a patient?
是要替你做手术
You are the patient.
进去 躺上手术台
Get in there and get on that table.
我不希望有任何东西再勾起我对那日的记忆
I don't need a reminder of this thing.
不管我愿不愿意
I'm gonna carry that day around with me
我都无法忘记那天发生的事故
every day for the rest of my life whether I want to not.
他们把大楼里的子弹孔糊上了
Now they've plastered over every bullet hole in this building.
我不想每次看到你就想起来
I don't need a reminder every time I look at you.
我已经受够了威胁你
And I'm tired of bullying you,
所以现在我请求你
so I am asking you,
拜托 请进去 把衣服脱了
please, get in there and get your shirt off.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
终有一天
Eventually...
痛苦会消失
the pain will go away,
创伤会愈合
the shock will wear off...
你下班了吗
Oh, hey. You ready to go?
我把预约时间往后推了
I, uh, I pushed our reservation.
我是不是说太多了
Do I talk too much?
我喜欢你 还有心理治疗
I'm enjoying you and--and this.
和你在一起我觉得很开心
And I feel good when I'm with you,
但是我意识到 这本来就是你的工作
But... it occurs to me, well, that's your job--
你来这就是为了倾听别人的心声
I mean, to come in here and to listen to people talk
让他们心情舒畅 我只是
and to make them feel good, and I just--
我想确定的是 我没有在利用你的工作
I want to be sure that I'm not using you for that, you know,
我没有在自说自话
and that I'm not doing all the talking
不是在自我感觉良好
and the--and the good feeling
我没有把你当做 当做
and that I'm--I'm--I'm not treating you like a--like a--
心理医生
Well, like a... like a shrink.
因为我乐在其中
'Cause I'm enjoying this.
到你说了
Now you talk.
好吧
Well...
听你倾诉不是我的工作
Listening to you is not work.
我也很乐于交谈
I'm happy to talk,
但是我今天听人说了很多话
but I have listened a lot today.
也说了很多话
I talked a lot, too.
所以现在 我想说
And so for now, I'd like to say...
我也乐在其中
I'm enjoying this, too.
也许我们可以暂时不用说话
And, uh... Maybe we can both not tall for a while?
好啊
Okay.
好
Yeah.
你开始自我疗伤
And you start to heal yourself...
你知不知道韦伯之前做我的思想工作
Did you know that Webber went over my head
让我同意杨加入你的手术
and cleared Yang for your O.R.?
我们真的不需要说什么
We-- we really don't have to--to talk.
过来 恩
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表