在某种程度上 医学是一门科学
To a degree, medicine is a science.
-你俩在船上待了六个小时 -没错
- It's been six hours on the boat. -Yes.
-都在谈论钓鱼 -没错
- And you've talked about fishing. - Yes.
-谈了六小时 -差不多吧
- For six hours. - Pretty much, yeah.
-德瑞克 -你想让我说什么
- Derek. - What do you want me to say?
我们去钓鱼 一直在聊钓鱼的事
We went fishing, we talked about fishing.
-我想听全部过程 -这就是全部了
- I want the whole story. - It is the whole story.
"她钓到一条鱼 高兴得哭了" 这肯定不是全部
She caught a fish and cried, it's not the whole story.
但这就是全部了 事实如此
Except it is the whole story. It's in fact the entire story.
我在排卵期
I'm ovulating.
但我觉得它不失为一种艺术
But I would argue that it's also an art.
你撬走了我最好的朋友 这可不行
I mean, you stole my best friend, and it's not okay.
你们俩混在一起 还当我不存在 这也不行
It's not okay for the two of you to hang out like I don't exist.
我没有跟她瞎混
I am not hanging out.
-我在想法子帮她 -你的妙计就是和她混在一起吗
- I am trying to help her. - By hanging out with her.
咱到底还造不造人啊
We gonna do this or not?
我太生气了 看都不想看你
I'm too mad to even look at you.
那就翻过身去
Well, then roll over.
随便
Fine.
只将行医看做科学的医生
The doctors who see medicine as science only
在你血流不止或者你的孩子疼得大吵大闹时
you don't want them by your side when your bleeding won't stop
你不会想要他们来诊治
or when your child is screaming in pain.
你看起来很不一样啊
You look different.
好像好多了
You seem better.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
有什么打算吗
So you got plans?
我想今天在城里游览一番
I think I'm gonna explore the city today.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
你知道 我之前一直没时间
You know, I've never had time to do it before...
也没兴趣
or the interest.
喂
Hello.
泰迪 你要干啥
Teddy, you're doing what?
临床医师总是按步就班
The clinicians go by the book.
而艺术家们则喜欢随性而动
The artists follow their guts.
不要
Nope.
你再墨迹咱俩就迟到咯
Oh. You're gonna make us late.
那好
Okay.
好
Okay.
走吧
Go. Go.
不要
Nope.
艺术家对你的痛苦感同身受
The artists feel your pain,
为了解除痛苦不惜用极端的方式
and they go to extremes to make it stop.
你跟这儿坐了一夜吗
You sat here all night?
呃 那个 没
Um... Well... No.
只是刚从非洲飞回来 然后去了酒店
I just flew in from Africa, so I went to a hotel
洗了个澡 睡了一觉
and took a shower, got some sleep,
早早地回来了
and came back really early.
真的 拜托
Really, please...
回马拉维去吧
go back to Malawi.
使用极端手段
Extreme measures--
这就是科学和艺术的分界点
That's where science ends and art begins.
你愿意的话改天也行
We can do this another day if you want?
不 不 我是说 既然都来了
No, no. I mean, no, we're here now,
而且 他会赶来的
and--and--and he'll be here.
嗨 我的见证人来了
Hey. Oh, hey, my witness is here.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let's get this thing started.
泰迪 你不是认真的吧
Teddy, you're not seriously gonna do this.
-没错 就是 -亨利·伯顿
- Yeah, I am. - Henry Burton.
欧文·亨特
Owen Hunt.
好的 你是想要宣读誓词
Okay, then. Will you be reading vows
还是只要个一般的仪式
or do you just want a standard ceremony?
糟了 医院有事
Oh, crap. Uh, it's work.
我得赶紧开始
I'm just gonna let it roll.
-一般的仪式吗 -能不能直接跳到最后
- Standard ceremony? - Well, maybe if you could just skip to the end.
抱歉 只不过 我真要迟到了
Sorry. I'm--I'm just-- I'm really late.
劳驾 请问往太空针塔怎么走
Excuse me. Can you direct me to the space needle?
太空针塔 西雅图著名景点
第一次来西雅图吗
It's your, uh, first time in Seattle, huh?
嗯 算是吧
Um... Sure, okay.
你顺着联合大街往西走
Yeah. You're just gonna, uh, you wanna go west on Union
大概 八个街区左右吧
about, uh, eight blocks or so.
然后往北走 之后你应该就
And then you turn north and then you should...
肯定是大事故
Must be a bad accident.
喂 那不是西边
Hey, that's not west.
你 你走错路了
You're--you're going the wrong way.
接下来的三年里
I'll travel to Malawi every two months
我会每两个月回马拉维一趟 巡视那边的情况
for the next three years to oversee everything,
我安排了一个小儿外科医生在那儿负责
and I got a leading pediatric surgeon
监督日常的手术
to oversee the day-to-day operations.
罗宾斯医生 我已经签了位新儿科主治医生
Well, Dr. Robbins, i signed a contract with a new peds attending.
合约为期一年 我不能浪费那笔钱
It's a year-long contract. I can't eat that money.
我也没有多余资金了
I just don't have it.
我不明白
Well, I don't understand.
你是说我不能
So you're saying I can't, what,
不能在这儿上班吗
I can't have a job here?
罗宾斯医生 你回来啦
Dr. Robbins, you're back.
这才是我期待的反应
Now that is the reaction I was hoping for.
不好意思 罗宾斯医生
Uh, excuse me, Dr. Robbins.
克莱夫 跟我说说这个儿科新人
So, Karev, tell me about this new peds guy.
你结婚了 跟那家伙结婚了
You're married. You married that guy.
那又怎样 你不是也结了婚嘛
So? You got married.
可我娶的是我爱的女人 而你甚至都不了解他
To the woman I love. You don't even know this guy.
听着 他需要医保
Look, the man needed insurance.
咱能不提这事儿了吗
You know, can we not talk about this please?
现在不提还是永远不提
Not ever or not right now?
最好永远都不要
Uh, I'm thinking not ever.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
发生在西雅图的严重枪击案件
A major Seattle-area shooting...
有消息表明 枪手已经朝学生和教职员工开枪
We have reports that a gunman has opened fire on students and faculty.
贝利
Bailey?
贝利 这是什么情况
Bailey, fill us in.
我再重复一遍 枪击案发生在太平洋学院
Again, that's at Pacific College.
现在我们连线现场记者
We now take you live to our on-scene reporter.
还有学生和教职员工在教学楼内
Students and faculty are still in the building.
我正试图了解最新情况 但是目前为止
I'm trying to get some answers, but what we know so far
我们只知道有一名枪手在太平洋学院开枪伤人
is that a gunman opened fire at Pacific College
至少有十几名 什么
and that there are at least a dozen -- I'm sorry?
好的 好的 至少有二十名受害者
Okay. Okay. There are at least 20 victims.
对不起 你不能待在这儿 请离开这里
I'm sorry. You can't be here. Clear the area, please.
尽快离开 谢谢合作
Clear it, please.
他的胸部伤口失血过多
He's bleeding out from this chest wound.
脉搏微弱 衣服已经被血浸透了
Pulse is thready, and he's bled through the dressing.
他得要优先送院
We're going priority one.
心电监护仪显示室性心动过速 还有脉搏吗
V-tach on the monitor. Any pulse with that?
没有了 开始进行心肺复苏
No pulse. Starting C.P.R.
得赶紧送他去医院
Let's get him to the hospital.
你得给他开胸 你得
You need to crack his chest. You need to...
谁给他开胸啊
Someone crack his chest.
有十五辆救护车正赶过来
There are 15 ambulances on the way.
稍后可能更多
Maybe more to come.
第一辆将在三分钟后到
First one is three minutes out.
同仁们
People...
同仁们 我们的伤口还没愈合
People...our own trauma is fresh,
今天大家的情绪都会受到触动
and we are going to have feelings today,
这没什么丢人的
and there is no shame in that.
我想说的是
What I want to say is,
我们半年前的遭遇
what we went through six months ago,
如今降临到了他们头上
they are going through right now,
因此 他们就像我们的兄弟姐妹
which makes them our brothers and sisters...
他们和我们共患难
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表