我得帮助泰迪把粘着物移除
I'm gonna be helping Teddy remove the adhesions
而不刺伤心脏
without puncturing the heart.
不许吃我的粘着物
Hey! Don't eat my adhesions.
真恶心
Oh, gross.
听着 我需要20个好理由
Okay, okay, look, I need 20 good reasons
不让克里斯蒂娜今天回来给我♥干♥活
why I shouldn't let Cristina back on my service today,
因为我已经动摇了
because I am ready to buckle.
我今天有个极其复杂的病例
I have got a really complicated case,
她的能力会帮我大忙
and I could use her skills today,
所以 20个理由 马上 求你了
so 20 reasons, right now, please.
我一个理由也没有
I don't have one reason.
我认为你应该让她回来给你干活
Ugh. I think you should put her back on your service.
不 不
No. No.
那样我就大错特错了
That would be the worst thing that I could do.
我是说 那样 那样不能给她教训
I mean, that j--that won't teach her a thing.
她在一次手术中僭越了你
She went over your head in a surgery.
没错 那很没礼貌
Yes, that was bad form,
但你不觉得自己有点严厉了吗
but don't you think you're being a little bit harsh?
严厉吗
Harsh?
首先 她越级去找你
Okay, first of all, she went over my head to you,
而你容许了那一行为
and you enabled that behavior,
你实在不该那么做
which you really shouldn't have done.
但更重要的是
But more importantly is,
克里斯蒂娜现在很危险
Cristina is dangerous right now.
她恰巧猜对了 凯丽挺过了手术
She got lucky. Callie survived that procedure,
但当时很有可能会造成严重后果
but it just as easily could've been disastrous.
克里斯蒂娜只是走运而已
Cristina got lucky.
但她自己不那么看
She doesn't see it that way.
她以为自己是对的
She thinks she's right.
她一直以为自己是对的
She always thinks she's right.
好医生不该那么做
And that is not being a good doctor.
-那样很危险 -跟她说啊
- That is dangerous. - Tell her that.
别再不理她了 当面跟她说
Instead of just shutting her out, tell her that.
我不能跟克里斯蒂娜·杨讲
There's no telling Cristina Yang anything.
她得自己去领悟
She has to learn it.
在那之前 我不介意唱黑脸
And until then, I am okay being the bad guy.
我能接受她生我的气
I can handle her being angry at me.
你真觉得她能承受得起像
Do you really think that she can handle something
害死凯丽·托瑞斯这种事吗
like killing Callie Torres?
佐拉没有患小脑扁桃体下疝畸形
So Zola doesn't have a Chiari malformation,
-但她的确有脑积水 -好的
- but she does have hydrocephalus. - Okay.
我们马上订一间手术室做分流术
Let's book an O.R. for the shunt right away, okay?
你要告诉我什么 有什么发现
Hey, what do you got for me? Any news?
我重温了所有的筛查试验
Ugh. I went over all the screening tests,
但你得开始看
but you need to start looking at
下一批病历了
the next wave of patient charts.
下一批
Next wave?
老年痴呆症的实验
The Alzheimer's trial.
第一批做完了
The first wave of the trial is done.
现在我们准备好治疗下一批了
Now we're getting ready to treat the next group.
手术室订好了告诉我
Let me know when the O.R. is booked.
梅 怎么回事 他知道你干了什么吗
Mer, what's going on? Does he know what you did?
我♥干♥啥了
What did I do?
我看到你拿着临床试验信封
I saw you with the clinical trial envelope.
你把它藏在实验服下面
You were hiding it under your lab coat.
听着 如果你搅乱了试验
Look, if you messed with this trial somehow,
那对你很不利 非常不利
this could be bad for you-- like, really bad.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不管你做了什么 不管多细微
Whatever you did, no matter how minor,
都会使整个项目失效
it invalidates the entire project.
亚历克斯
Alex--
你会有大♥麻♥烦的 梅
You could get into real trouble here, Mer.
搅乱盲法试验是违法的
It's illegal to mess around with a blind trial.
我什么都没做 闭嘴别说了
I didn't do anything! So shut up about it.
斯塔克医生 我能和你谈谈吗
Dr. Stark, can I talk to you?
这不就谈着呢
Well, it appears you already are.
我 我有点担心艾莎
I-I have some concerns about Asha.
她入院后一点东西都没吃
She hasn't eaten a bite of food since she arrived.
静脉输注营养剂 维持病人营养状况
好 那就给予肠外营养
All right. Start her on parenteral nutrition.
我当然会 但问题是
I will, obviously, but more to the point,
-她既不吃饭 也不说话 -凯普娜
- the fact that she's not eating, not speaking... - Kepner.
-而且一直很害怕 我 -听好
- She just seems really scared, and I... - You know,
除非你接下来说的话
unless the next piece of information from your mouth
包括下列词汇 "化验结果" "生命指征"
relies on the words, uh, "lab results" or "vitals"
或者"需要急救" 否则我一句也听不进去
or "Code Blue", I don't care.
你答应过的
You promised.
你答应过我要和我正常共事
You promised me that we could work together,
你答应过 我们不会尴尬
that it wouldn't be weird,
你答应对我和其他住院医一视同仁的
that you would treat me like any other resident.
我跟你保证 我现在
I assure you, I am treating you
完全对你们一视同仁
exactly the way I treat other residents.
艾莎有情况
It's a 9-1-1 on Asha.
艾莎 怎么回事
Asha, what's wrong?
什么情况
Okay, what happened?
她血压骤降
Her blood pressure dropped out.
脉搏几乎摸不到
Her pulse was thready.
通知亨特
Somebody notify Hunt.
[斯瓦希里语]
救命
Help.
输注四单位浓缩红细胞
Okay, get me four units of packed cells...
再查一次血常规和凝血功能 开始输液
draw a new C.B.C., coags, open up her fluids.
-凯普娜 穿上罩衣 -我没事
- Kepner, get a gown. - I'm fine.
给我一个中心静脉置管包
I need a central line kit right now.
-凯普娜 -没事 我能行
- Kepner. - I'm fine. I've got this.
还有两天了
Two more days.
能熬过两天的
We can handle two more days.
然后他们就走了
And then they'll be gone,
生活也会回到正轨
and our lives will go back to normal.
不吃早中饭 不用饭前祈祷
No more brunches. No more praying.
也不用听我爸自称上校大人
No more of my dad calling himself the Colonel.
-我们只要 -看到重点就好
- We just need to focus on... - The big picture...
-对 -重要的是
- Yeah. - Which is...
你和我
You and I...
要结婚了
are getting married.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
要结婚了
We're getting married.
她的内出血还在持续
We couldn't stop the bleeding,
只能推进来动手术了
so we rushed her here.
这怎么回事
Oh, what the hell?
看起来像蜡
It looks like wax.
我从没见过这样的
I have never seen anything like this.
都没见过 至少美国没这种病例
Nobody has, at least not in the States.
肠结核 可怜的孩子
She has intestinal T.B. Poor kid.
整个腹腔到处都是粘连
There's adhesions everywhere.
都不知道该从哪儿下手
It's hard to even know where to begin.
胃小弯上部穿孔 很少见
The perforation's pretty high at the lesser curvature.
与普通穿孔一样处理
We should treat it like a normal perf, right?
接着注射抗结核药物 对吗
And then start the anti-T.B. meds?
治疗保守一些
The less aggressive we are,
就能有效地
the greater chance we can avoid
避免短肠综合征
short gut syndrome.
俗称短肠征 指手术切除小肠后剩余部分过短
引起的吸收不良和营养不良
没错 凯普娜
Absolutely right, Kepner.
先缝合出血血管吧
Let's start by ligating the bleeding vessel.
窍门在于 缓慢进入
The trick is to go in very slowly
会感到弹性阻力
until you feel a little give,
-积液就排出来了 -懂了
- And then you should see some fluid. - Got it.
很不错 其实当时你退出实验
Very nice. You know, I wasn't exactly pleased
-我还有点不高兴 -对
- when you decided to bow out of the trial. - Yeah, well--
可你为孩子们进行的这个项目
But the work you're doing with the kids
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表