Uh, Chief.
我想把安东尼·温莎的最新情况跟您汇报一下
I just wanted to update you on Anthony Windsor.
安东尼
Anthony?
温莎
Windsor.
我们的胰脏手术病人
Our pancreas patient.
对了 是啊 他怎么了
Oh, oh, yeah, right, right.
您这是在干嘛
Okay, what's all this?
哦 这是爱丽丝·格蕾的日记
Oh, uh, this is, uh, Ellis Grey's old journals.
我正在找一个问题的答案
I'm trying to find the answer to a thing.
那些胰岛细胞已经开始分泌胰岛素了
Well, anyway, the islet cells have started producing insulin.
看来移植手术很成功
It looks like the transplant's gonna take.
很好 好消息
That's great. Great.
干得漂亮 贝利医生
Excellent work, Dr. Bailey.
好吧 主任
Okay, sir,
明天我要做一台机械手胃次全切除术
I'm doing a robotic subtotal gastrectomy tomorrow.
我知道您需要时间考虑
Now I know you wanted time to think about--
好啊 好啊 好啊 行啊
Uh, that's--that's--that's fine. Fine. Absolutely.
微博去吧 想发就发吧
Tweet away. Tweet away.
太好了 就是它 找到了
Yeah! Yeah, yes, yes. There it is. Okay.
如果是她 就会注射肝素和抑肽酶
She would add heparin and aprotinin.
明天你发微博的时候
Okay, now when you're tweeting tomorrow,
告诉所有人爱丽丝·格蕾的小秘方就是这个
tell everyone that Ellis Grey's trick was to add those, okay?
一定要告诉他们啊
Make sure you tell 'em that.
好的 主任
Y-yes, sir.
很好
All right.
你在干嘛 这不是我的箱子吗
What are you doing? Is that one of my boxes?
别起来 你好好休息
Oh, don't get up. Oh, you rest.
还有你不能搬任何重物 我来弄
Plus, you shouldn't be lifting any heavy things. I got this.
不行 我想怎样就怎样
No, I'll get up if I want to.
-你在给我搬家吗 -凯丽
- Are you moving my stuff back in? - Callie...
我还没说我要搬回来住 呢
I haven't said I'm moving back in... yet.
我 我们还没和好呢
I-I--we're not together.
我是说 你可以把东西搬回到马克那儿
I mean, you can--you can take those back to Mark's place.
别说话 安静听我说
Shut up. Just shut up.
你没资格跟我说 咱俩没和好
You don't get to tell me that we're not together.
我们必须在一起 因为我们彼此相爱
We are together, because I love you and you love me,
其它一切的一切都不重要
and none of the rest of it matters.
我们要在一起
We are together.
如果以后你再敢跟和别人过夜
And if you ever sleep with anyone else again,
不管男的还是女的 我都会把你揍扁
man or woman, I will kick the crap out of you.
现在你老老实实坐回去
Now you sit your ass back down there,
因为你肚子里的是我的孩子
because that's my baby in there,
我可不希望我的孩子发生什么意外
and I don't want anything happening to my baby!
你的孩子 是吗
Your baby, huh?
咱的孩子 我今天看到他的心跳了
Our baby. There was a heartbeat.
真的
And it was...
我们有孩子了
We're having a baby.
我还需要坐下吗
Do I still have to sit down?
因为现在我更愿意扒掉你所有的衣服
Because I'd rather rip your clothes off.
这活儿我来做
I'll do the ripping.
你歇着
You rest.
医生每天都在施展骗术
Doctors practice deception every day...
迷惑我们的病人
on our patients...
迷惑他们的家人
on their families.
我要再加点龙蒿
I am putting in tarragon.
虽然我不知道龙蒿到底什么味
Not that I have any idea what tarragon tastes like.
但我看他们用龙蒿的时候
But I think when people use tarragon,
都显得特专业
it makes them seem like they know what they're doing.
但放罗勒叶就不行
Basil can't do that.
谁都会弄罗勒叶
Anybody can sling some basil around a kitchen.
凯丽怀孕了
Callie's pregnant.
天呐 太好了
Oh, my God. That's great.
她一直都想要孩子啊
She loves babies.
她们是用试管婴儿还是什么
Did--did they do a-a turkey baster thing or something?
我的意思是 等一等
I mean... wait a minute.
等一下 亚利桑那才回来
Okay, so wait. Arizona just got back,
她们 那她们怎么
and they--were they doing--
等等 那这事是发生在他们分开期间
Wait. Was this before they...
我今天看到孩子的心跳了
I saw the heartbeat today.
是我的孩子 我的骨肉
This is my kid. This is a part of me.
求你听我说 有什么可以让你
Please. Is there any way that we can--
你怎么能这样
How the hell...
你怎么能把我又一次
did you get me in this position...
摆在这个位置上
twice?
真是 真是
It--it's--it--
太难以置信
unbelievable.
你真是太不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
但我们施展的最大骗术还是迷惑了我们自己
But the worst deception we practice is on ourselves...
我的下一个老年痴呆手术在明天七点
My next, uh, Alzheimer's surgery is tomorrow at 7:00.
把你的名字写在白板上吧
Put your name on the board.
这也是为什么有些时候
which is why sometimes,
需要花费一段时间才能让我们意识到
it takes us a while to realize...
其实真♥相♥一直都摆在我们眼前
that the truth has been in front of us the whole time.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表