不不不 没关系 这样凉快
No, no, no, please. It's, uh, it's cool.
你要什么
What do you need?
很好
Right.
我一直不确定我是不是糊涂了
I wasn't sure if I was making up stuff in my head,
但是 现在我知道了
But... now I know.
我在做一个冠状动脉旁路移植术 我们要怎么开始呢
I'm doing a cabg. How do I start?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我明天要做一个冠状动脉旁路移植术
I'm doing a cabg tomorrow.
你想参加 告诉我要怎么开始手术 说吧
You want to scrub in, so tell me how I start. Go.
划开胸骨 打开胸腺
Um, divide the sternum, open the thymus,
切开心包
Incise the pericardium,
用烧灼器把胸内动脉烧掉
Then take down the mammary artery with the cautery--
建个旁路 现在呢
Bypass has started. Now what?
横跨钳闭主动脉
Cross-clamp the aorta,
灌输停搏液 开始是顺行
Instill antegrade cardioplegia,
-然后逆行 -我要它们从旁路过
- Followed by retrograde - now I want to take him off bypass.
复温 检查移植血管的流量 然后从根部流出
Rewarm, check the flow of grafts, vent the root--
够了
That's enough.
很好 我放心了
Good. I'm relieved.
事实你不只是个花瓶
You're actually more than the pretty face
你让自己显得肤浅
You make yourself out to be.
你在我手术室打翻托盘
You knocked over a tray in my o.R.,
你有时会答错问题
You get the answer wrong sometimes,
你的字要好好练练
Your penmanship needs work.
但这些都不构成解雇你的理由
None of these are fireable offenses.
但是调情 在我手术中调情
But flirting? Flirting into my surgery,
当我在胸腔手术中用眼睛对我调情
Batting your eyes while I'm inside a chest cavity?
我本该去告诉主任 把你给解雇了
I should go to the chief and have you fired right now.
这次我就放过你
I'm not gonna do that this time.
现在 把衣服穿上
Now put your shirt on
好好照看这些术后病人
And take care of these post-ops.
你在这啊
There you are.
我呼过你了
I've been paging you.
我病人需要这些虫子 我在尽力拯救它们
Oh, my patient needs his worms. I'm trying to save 'em.
虫子头
A head.
你怎么了
What's going on?
我需要你给我抽血
Oh, I, uh, need you to take my blood.
为什么
For what?
我要检查看看我有没有老人痴呆的基因
So I can get tested for the alzheimer's gene.
是时候用这样或那样的方法让我知道了
I mean, it's time I know one way or the other, right?
我有一个敌对的子♥宫♥
I have a hostile uterus.
或许也有一点点老人痴呆呢
What's a little alzheimer's, too?
好吧
Okay.
这比不能有孩子更难面对
This is a lot bigger than a baby step.
在我改变主意前赶快抽
Just do it before I change my mind.
好吧
Okay.
你还在啊
You're still here?
我走之前一定要留下这个
I had to drop these off before I left.
这是治疗你的手的药
It's medication for your hand,
但吃完了你要看医生才能再拿到这些
But you will have to see your doctor and get it refilled
当你旅行回来的时候
When you get back from your trip.
它们可以帮你的 莱拉
They can help you,lila
我答应你 我会看医生的
I'll go. Promise.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我说了我会看的 我不想要个愧疚的旅程
I said I'll go. No guilt trip, please.
生物上说我们从一出生就被决定是个怎样的人
Biology says that we are who we are from birth,
DNA是不会改变的
That our D.N.A. Is set in stone,
像刻在石头上一样一成不变
Unchangeable.
那时有并发症
There was a complication,
但我们在手术中已处理好了
But we were able to take care of it in surgery.
只要你能戒掉虫子你就会很健康的
You're gonna be fine as long as you quit the worms.
我明白
I understand.
手术把它们都杀死了
The surgery destroyed them all.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那
Well...
失败是成功之母
Every experiment has its ups and downs.
你估计我的肠子
How much time would you think
什么时候能痊愈呢
Before my bowel is completely healed?
不不不 你如果再做的话 你会死的
No, if you do this again, you could die.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
只有在我犯相同错误的前提下才会
Only if I make the same mistakes.
我不会的
I won't.
减少实验数量 缩短实验时间
Decrease the quantity, shorten the time frame--
不不不 等等等一下
No, no, wait, wait, wait.
为什么你要重蹈覆辙呢
Why would you want to put yourself through this again?
因为我热爱我的工作
Because I love what I do...
胜过一切
more than anything.
你找不到能让你如此深爱的东西
You don't find something you love that much
也舍不得放弃
and let it go.
因为你那么坚持不懈 全身心的工作
You hold on to it, throw yourself in deeper.
基因并不能解释我们的一切
Our D.N.A doesn't account for all of us, though.
我们始终是凡人
We're human.
生活会改变我们
Life changes us.
术后情况稳定
Post-ops are stable,
我安排好了明早的检查
and I've ordered morning labs.
恩 谢了
Mm. Thanks.
你知道 斯隆冒着生命危险救了我
You know, Sloan risked his life to save mine,
即使我睡了他的女友
even when I was sleeping with his girl.
他可不是没心没肺的
That's not a guy without a soul.
也许他是个只会盯着胸部看的混♥蛋♥
Maybe he's an ass who stares at boobs,
那又怎样
but whatever.
你的胸 它们确实很迷人
And your boobs, you--you have nice boobs.
就算你是个同性恋
Maybe they're lesbian boobs,
你不喜欢男人盯着你的胸看
and you don't like men staring at them,
但在男人看来是不会区别对待的
but men don't discriminate when it comes to jugs.
你的胸部很性感 我也会盯着它们看
You have hot boobs, and I stare at 'em, too.
我们有了新的特点
We develop new traits...
我当时在车子的驾驶座上
I was--I was in the driver's seat of the car...
不再疯狂地争抢地盘
become less territorial.
所以说鲁莽的司机
Hey, so reckless driver
其实是变♥态♥杀手
turned out to be a psycho killer?
失败的变♥态♥杀手 谢天谢地
Failed psycho killer, thank god.
她只是太伤心了
She was heartbroken, okay?
她丈夫抛弃了她 投向妙龄女郎的怀抱
Her husband left her for a younger version of herself.
-她只不过是 -莱西
- She's just... - Lexie
你知道吗
No, you know what?
因为你我今天对艾普利尔糟透了
I have been a total bitch to April all day because of you.
-你知道吗 -知道什么
- You know that? - What?
我要走了
I'm j--I'm gonna go. I--
艾普利尔 别走
April, just... stay.
你担心艾普利尔 你让她住伊兹的房♥间
You worry about April, you let her have Izzie's room,
你告诉她你要去看医生
you talk to her about your doctor's appointments.
我疯了
And I went crazy,
亚历克斯觉得我有精神病
Alex ditched me in a psych ward,
马克和德里克的妹妹上♥床♥了
Mark slept with Derek's sister,
结果现在
and now I find myself...
我开始同情这个开车
relating to the crazy, jealous lady
撞洗衣店的疯狂妒妇
who drives into laundromats.
艾普利尔 你该走了
April, you should go.
莱西
Lexie...
我那天流产了
I... had a miscarriage that day.
艾普利尔当时在场
April was there.
所以她才会知道我去看医生了
That's why she knows about my doctor's appointment.
我确实知道马克和艾米上♥床♥了
And I did know that Mark slept with Amy,
但是我以为你不在乎
but I didn't think you cared.
我不知道你们两个究竟怎么了
I can never tell what the hell is going on with you two.
说到精神病的事
And as far as the psych ward goes,
不只是你一人
you were not alone.
你睡觉时 我坐你床边有长达36小时了
I sat by your bedside for 36 hours while you slept.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表