100 grand, final offer.
-你不知道怎么谈判 -我没在谈判
- You don't know how to negotiate. - I'm not negotiating.
别装着你很聪明似的 你这白♥痴♥小混♥蛋♥
Oh, don't pretend to be smart, you crooked little bastard.
你也别装着你很穷 你这邪恶老婆娘
And don't pretend you're poor, you evil old bitch.
十万
100 grand.
成交 十万
Done. 100 grand.
现在进来给我翻身
Now get in here and roll me over.
等等 他还让你付停车费吗
Wait. He made you pay for parking, too?
正确
Smooth.
是啊 这都在晚饭前发生的
Yeah, and that was all before dinner.
你得尝尝这个意大利面 真荒唐
You gotta try this pasta. It's ridiculous.
我吃
I'm in.
我有没有告诉过你他的头发比我的还长
Did I tell you that his hair was longer than mine?
没有 没有
No. No.
你知道什么最搞笑吗
You know what's funny?
我不懂为什么他网上的照片
I don't know why his online photo
没显示出他那超级长的马尾辫
didn't feature his very, very long ponytail.
我喜欢这家伙
I love this guy.
真好吃
This is so good.
在乔的酒吧找我们 我请客
Meet us at Joe's. I'm buying.
怎么了
What's up?
十万美元 这就是怎么了
$100,000 is what's up,
1022房♥那位邪恶女士的恩惠
courtesy of the dragon lady in Room 1022.
阿历克斯
Alex.
梅瑞你知道打破规则的下场吗
You know what happens when you break the rules, mer?
你会得到十万美金 酒全算我请的
You get 100,000 bucks. Drinks are on me.
我不行 我在值班
I can't. I'm on call.
不 不 不
No. No! No!
不
No!
死亡时间 二十一点四十四分
Time of death, 21:44.
不 闭嘴 不
No. Shut up. No.
-她心律不齐 -救活她 我需要她
- She had an arrhythmia. - Well, get her back. I need her.
-我 阿历克斯 -我刚才拿到了
- I--Alex! - I had it. I had it!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 我拿到了 我本来拿到了啊
No, I had it. I had it!
你这贱♥人♥
You bitch.
韦伯太太
Mrs. Webber.
那么晚你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here so late?
你知道的 理查德要下班了
Oh, you know, Richard is finishing up,
我在等他
and I'm just waiting.
他不喜欢我一个人回家
He doesn't like to see me go home alone.
我能和你坐一会儿吗
May I sit with you?
我很吃惊在这儿看到你
I'm surprised to see you here.
你今晚值班吗
You on call tonight?
你感觉怎么样
So how are you feeling?
你真的想问我这个吗
You really want to ask me that?
很难受 我知道
It's hard, I know.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
我只是从我自身角度 从我的经验来看
I only know from my side of it, from my experience.
抱歉
Excuse me,
但是对你来说我没有什么用
but I have no use for your side of it.
我认为我可以控制它
I thought I could handle it,
认为我可以和疾病共存
thought I could live with it--
它只是暂时的 它会消失
It was only temporary-- that it was gonna go away,
但是很明显 我错了
But clearly, I was wrong.
它只是在恶化
It's just getting worse.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的吗 你是真的感到抱歉吗
Are you? Are you really?
那就停手吧
Then stop.
求求你 停手吧
Please, just stop.
你爱他吗
Are you in love with him?
如果你爱他 我不知道你该做什么
If you're in love with him, I don't know what you should do.
但是我认为 老天帮帮我
But I think-- God help me--
爱丽丝 我觉得他爱你
Ellis, I think he's in love with you.
如果你不爱他 求求你
And if you're not, please...
把他还给我
give him back.
阿戴尔 我是梅瑞狄斯
Adele, it's-- it's Meredith.
不是爱丽丝
Not Ellis.
我是梅瑞狄斯 爱丽丝女儿
It's Meredith. I'm her daughter.
爱丽丝走了 她去世了
Ellis is gone. She died.
求求你把我丈夫还给我
Please give me back my husband.
求求你
Please...
把我丈夫还给我
give me back my husband.
他是你的 他只属于你
Uh, he's--he's--he's yours. He's--he's all yours.
十二周 五磅八盎司
早上好啊
Good morning.
看看你
Oh, yeah. Look at you.
看看你长多大了
Look at how big you are.
嗨 我来看看你
Hey, I was just coming to see you.
不是你 是她
Not you. Her.
早上好 小美女
Good morning, beautiful.
你是不是来让我回床上
Are you gonna tell me to get back in bed?
-因为我刚过来 -不是
- 'cause I just got here. - I am not.
我来叫你回家的
I was coming to tell you to go home.
-别把孩子摔了 -回哪 回哪
- Don't drop that baby. - To what? To what?
-回家 -什么时候
- Go home. - When?
现在
Now.
你看 你的各项指数都很稳定
Look, look, your vitals are stable,
你的平衡感也很好
your balance is good,
并且很明显你已经足够健康可以抱着她
and you obviously are strong enough to carry this around,
所以 走吧 回家去
so go... get out.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我们要回家了
We're going home.
等等
Wait.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
交五百元罚款赎回你的车
It's 500 bucks to get it out of impound.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你应该交罚款 祝你一天愉快
You shoulda paid the tickets. Have a nice day.
你一结束我就来看你
I will see you as soon as you are done.
梅瑞狄斯 让他别再啰嗦了
Meredith, make him stop fussing over me.
好 我到时一定在
Okay, I'll be right there.
所以说她核磁共振一结束就去手术
So she's going into surgery right after the MRI,
所以不要担心
so don't worry.
梅瑞狄斯
Uh, Meredith.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything you've done.
我真的什么都没有做 情况变了
I didn't really do anything. The circumstances changed.
你真的帮忙了 你最早发现的
You did. You caught it first.
你发现之后 你就照顾了她
And the minute you did, you looked after her.
你尽你所能去照顾她
You did everything you could to take care of her.
我犯过很多错
I've made a lot of mistakes,
这花了我很多年的时间
and it's taken me a lot of years
最终意识到我想要的就是和她在一起
to finally realize that all I want to do is be with her.
你给了我们能得到的最好的机会
You've given us the best chance that we could get.
你做了太多太多
You've done everything.
这是什么
What's this?
这是什么 这是你小孩
What's this? It's your kid.
-你的非洲小孩 -真的吗
- Your African kid. - Oh, that's happening?
-今天吗 -今晚 第一批今晚到
- Today? - Tonight. The first group gets here tonight.
我和你说这事说了有一周
I've been telling you this all week.
瞧 你们每个人都会有一个自己的小孩
Look, each of you gets your own kid.
他们中一些和家人一起来
Some of them will be traveling with family,
一些是孤儿
a few of them are orphans,
所以你们负责你们自己的小孩 好吗
so you are in charge of your kid, right?
你就像是他们的大使
You're like their-- their ambassador.
等等 她不能归你 你会对她很差
Wait. You can't have her. You'd be awful to her.
他 不 好吧 就他
Um, him. No. Yes, him.
他心软啦
He's melting down.
太阳从西边出来了
Train wreck.
再生侠现在变成特雷莎修女了
Evil spawn is now Mother Teresa.
别忘了 他们今晚就到
Don't forget, they get here tonight!
克莱夫 他们要来了
Karev. They're here.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表