You keep looking for this kid's dashboard,
我来处理这里
and I'll take care of that.
这里能不能照亮一些
Can I get some more light in here, please?
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt?
他的父母赶过来了
His parents are here.
他们想知道手术的最新进展
They're asking for an update.
-艾弗里 -我不去
- Avery. - I'm staying.
我是说 我想留下来
I'd--I'd--I'd like to stay.
格蕾 告诉他们我们的进展
Grey, tell them where we're at.
好的
Okay.
你们在主治医生的休息室里干吗
What are you doing in the attendings' lounge?
-你们这是在闯祸 -来块披萨吧
- You could get in trouble. - Pizza?
我有两位被强力胶粘在一起的
I have stupid teenage patients
傻乎乎的小病人
who superglued themselves together
以为这样他们的父母就不能把他们分开了
so their parents can't tear them apart.
嗯 听起来好浪漫
Mm. That sounds romantic.
我更觉得他俩是笨蛋
Yeah. More like moronic.
我不知道怎样在不切开皮肤的情况下
I have no idea how to get them apart
把他俩分开
without taking off half their skin.
试试丙酮
Try acetone.
请你走开好吗
Try going away.
-梅瑞狄斯 有没有好点子 -试试丙酮吧
- Meredith, any ideas? - Mm. Acetone?
谢了
Thank you.
你觉得斯塔克这人怎么样
So what's the deal with Stark?
他就是只又懒又阴险的黄鼠狼 怎么了
He's a lazy, a backstabbing weasel. Why?
我今天给他打电♥话♥让他来检查一个病患
Because I called him in to examine this patient--
你给他打电♥话♥了吗
You called him in?
我真希望能看着你打
Ha! I wish I coulda seen that.
你不能给斯塔克打电♥话♥
You don't call Stark.
我这个病患刚刚接受了漏斗胸手术
Well, my kid just had pectus excavatum surgery,
他真的疼得很厉害
and he was in serious pain.
昨天我还有个做完胃底折叠术的患者狂呕不止呢
Yesterday my fundoplication patient was vomiting.
你不能给斯塔克打电♥话♥
You don't call stark.
这个孩子的母亲是西雅图天赐医院的护士
Well, this kid's mother is a nurse at Seattle Pres.
咱来玩个游戏吧 规则只有一条
Let's play a game. There's one rule.
那就是永远都别给斯塔克打电♥话♥
You don't call stark.
阿历克斯 说正经的
Alex, I'm serious.
一般这种情况我都会自己处理
Normally I would handle this myself.
但我已经好久没在儿科值班了
But I haven't been on peds in a while,
你也知道与这些孩子打交道有多复杂
and you know the complications with these kids.
你预定了血常规检测和电脑断层扫描吗
Did you order blood work and a C.T.?
我想应该再加一个异柠檬酸脱氢酶
I'd add an I.D.H.,
C反应蛋白测试和血细胞沉降率检测
a C.R.P. and a sed rate.
如果你跟斯塔克干活
I mean, with Stark,
你得把所有最基本的情况考虑进去
you have to cover all your bases.
等你都弄完了再给他打电♥话♥
So if you do end up calling him,
他就没有理由推托只能乖乖进手术室
he has no excuse but to get off his ass and come in.
谢了
Thank you.
结果呢 她是一直在看我的新发型
Well, turns out, she was eyeing my new haircut
而不是我本人
and not me.
尽管如此 我还是给了她那位发型师的电♥话♥
I gave her the hairdresser's number, though, so...
没事 你至少尝试过了 你走出来了
Well, you tried. You put yourself out there.
-这才是最重要的 -这不算吧
- That's what counts. - Uh, yeah, no.
实际上 这什么都说明不了
Actually, that counts for nothing.
因为我每天都在想和人交往
Because I put myself out there every day.
我还在网上填了资料
You know, I write online profiles,
我仔细看了各种男人的介绍
and I check the boxes that say
有喜欢爬山的 有喜欢养狗的
I like hiking, and dogs, an--
有没有喜欢研究瘘管的啊
Is there a box for fistulas?
因为我就想要这种人
Because that's what I want--
能和我聊瘘管的人
a guy that can talk fistulas.
我需要一个人来指引我
I want a guy that can direct me
得到一个更科学的解释
towards a better scientific understanding
为什么瘘管总是莫名其妙地出现
of just why a fistula may occur
让病人在前一分钟还好好的
in patients that are healthy one minute
下一分钟就死了
and die the next.
你得找个对瘘管和胰腺感兴趣的男人
Find a man that's interested in fistulas and pancreas,
那么你就找到了一个
and you'll find a man
不是网恋认识的男人了
that's not Internet dating.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你没再给斯塔克打电♥话♥吧
You didn't call Stark again, did you?
没有 拿到电脑断层扫描结果前不会给他打电♥话♥
No. I'm not calling him until I get my C.T. results,
可是这儿只有一个电脑断层扫描操作员
and there's only one C.T. tech down there,
他只负责值班 所以
and he's really backed up, so...
我跟你说过我不喜欢值夜班吗
have I mentioned that I hate the night shift
而且我恨死了斯塔克
and I hate Stark?
主任 都这么晚了你还来干吗
Hey, Chief. What are you doing here? It's late.
当一个母亲尖叫着往我家里打电♥话♥
Well, when a screaming mother calls me at home
告诉我我的住院医生想杀了她儿子时
to tell me my residents are about to kill her son,
时间就不那么重要了吧 你说呢
time becomes irrelevant, wouldn't you say?
格蕾医生 你认识麦克尼尔夫人吗
Dr. Grey, are you familiar with Mrs. Mcneil?
她给你打电♥话♥了吗 我没告诉她你的号♥码啊
She called you? I did not give her your number.
她是个护士 她知道该怎么办
She's a nurse. She worked the system.
但我所关心的不是她怎么知道了我的号♥码
But what concerns me is not how she got my number.
而是为什么她觉得有必要这么急着给我打电♥话♥
It's why she felt the need to call me in the first place.
现在到底是什么情况
Now what the hell is going on?!
我已经有一个治疗方案了
I have a plan in place.
我只是在这儿等着做电脑断层扫描
I'm just waiting for a C.T.,
而那儿只有一个人在值班
and the guy is just very backed up down there.
-你等了多久了 -两个小时
- How long have you been waiting? - Two hours.
起来
Get up.
你说什么
Excuse me?
快起来
Get on your feet.
我知道你现在进度有点儿慢
Now I understand you're a little behind schedule.
没错 今晚只有我在这儿
Yeah. It's just me tonight,
所以我俩是交替值班的
so we're backed up.
你为什么不联♥系♥那位本该上班的技术员呢
Well, why didn't you call the on-call tech?
他觉得这会儿没啥活要干
Well, he wasn't feeling so hot.
我觉得我守着可以让他休息会儿
I thought I'd cut him a break.
-他也经常这么为我做 -听着 霍克
- He does the same for me. - Listen... Hawk.
我们正在救死扶伤
We're in the business of saving lives.
现在我可不管你朋友是不是躺在沟里鲜血横流
Now I don't care if your friend is lying in a ditch bleeding,
他今晚必须来工作
he will come in tonight.
你马上给他打电♥话♥ 马上
Now get him on the phone. Now.
把话筒给我
Give me that.
你好
Hello.
我可不是你兄弟 我是韦伯主任
No, this is not your dude. This is Chief Webber.
我要干什么 我要你在五分钟之内
What do I need? I need you to get yourself into this hospital
赶回医院 否则你和你哥们儿
in the next five minutes, or you and your dude
都给我卷铺盖滚蛋
can kiss your jobs good-bye!
这才是值夜班的行事风格
Now that's how you get things done at night.
我出来的时候卢卡斯还在手术中
I just left Lucas in surgery.
他的伤情很严重 命悬一线
He's critical. It's very touch and go at this point.
但我们仍在努力中
But we're still working, and, um,
有新进展会通知你们的
we'll keep you updated on his condition.
-谢谢 -太感谢了
- Thank you. - Okay, thanks.
放心吧 我会通知你们的
Okay, I'll let you know.
莱利怎么样了
And Reilly?
我们另外一个儿子 莱利 他怎么样了
Our other son--Reilly? How's Reilly?
他 没有人跟你们说过吗
H-has anyone talked to you?
没有 我们一直在等消息
No. We've been waiting.
纳什先生和纳什夫人
Mr. And Mrs. Nash,
-我 我很遗憾 -不 不要
- I'm, uh, I'm--I'm afraid... - No. No!
-很抱歉告诉你们 -请别再说了
- I'm sorry to say that... - Please don't say that.
-莱利 -别再说了 求求你了
- Reilly! - Please don't say that. Please don't say that.
尽管我们尽了最大的努力去挽救莱利的生命
Despite our best efforts to save Reilly's life...
他伤得实在是太严重了
His injuries were too severe...
-我的儿啊 -他在急诊室里去世了
- Not my baby! - And he died in the emergency room.
-哦 天啊 我的心肝啊 -很抱歉
- Oh, my god! My baby! Not my baby! - I'm so sorry.
告诉我他能活下去啊
Oh, please tell me he's gonna live.
他们的父母都不知道他弟弟已经去世了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表