Also for the xenografting,
正如我之前说的
which, as I mentioned, is...
这关乎运动医学的未来
the future of sports medicine.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你是那种
Are you one of those, uh,
应该怎么说呢
you know, what do you call 'em?
就是那些和天才一样聪明
when someone's really smart, like a genius,
但与常人有些格格不入
but they're a little different,
比如说无法与人交流
like they don't know how to talk to people?
你是在问我有没有自闭症吗
Are you asking me if I'm autistic?
对 就是这个词
That's the word.
别装了
Oh, come on.
你今天顶多说了三句话
You barely said three words all day.
我无意冒犯 你只是太冷冰冰了
Don't be offended. You're a tough nut to crack.
我很喜欢你这点 和我女儿很像
I like that about you. My daughter's the same way.
你能联♥系♥到她吗
Were you able to make contact with her?
联♥系♥到了 她不会来的
Oh, yeah. She's not coming.
这一点都不让我出乎意料
I'm not all that surprised.
我离婚了 她向着她妈妈
You know, messy divorce. She sided with her mom.
我很不喜欢这样 但我能理解
I mean, I hate it, but I get it.
生活还要继续
Life goes on.
看来就只剩你和我了 苦瓜脸
So it's just you and me, sourpuss.
杨医生 专家组到了
Dr. Yang, the, uh, panel is gathering now.
我马上就来
Yeah, I'll be right there.
一切都会顺利的 对吗
This is gonna go my way, right?
他们不会把病人送回家等死 对吧
I mean, they just don't send people home to die?
我想活下去
I want to live.
我们会通知你的
We'll let you know.
我还能做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do or--
我不知道 艾弗里
I don't know, Avery.
你还能做点什么 谢谢
Is there anything you can do? Thank you.
-你在哪 -出状况了
- Where are you? - Uh, we're having a problem.
我现在正在处理
I'm fixing it now.
在矫形科有个术后随访的病人
Okay, I've got a post-op ortho patient
硬脑膜下血肿 服用了抗凝血药物
on D.V.T. Prophylaxis with a subdural hematoma.
德里克 她瞳孔放大了
Derek, she's got a blown pupil.
我短时间内过不去
I'm not gonna be there for a while,
-你得自己解决 -什么
- So you gotta take care of it yourself. - What?
你今天不是想主刀吗
You wanted a solo surgery today.
机会来了 上吧
Now's your chance. Take point.
给我戴上头圈和头灯
I need loops and a headlight.
好的 医生
Here you go, doctor.
好了 手术刀
Okay, scalpel.
这时候挑他的刺儿是不是有点不厚道
If I root against him, does that make me a bad guy?
病人只是个小孩 马克
The patient's a child, Mark.
好了 克莱夫 交给你了
All right, Karev, you got this.
如果有情况 还有我们呢
If you don't, we're right here.
好人 准备开始 10号♥手术刀
All right, people, here we go. 10-blade.
好的
Okay.
你让凯普娜主持器♥官♥移♥植♥评估吗
You're letting Kepner lead the transplant panel?
杨一蹶不振 她连实习生都不如
Well, Yang's been useless. She's no better than an intern.
你刚刚止住出血点了
Did you just stop that bleeder?
-恩 -你怎么知道该怎么处理
- Uh-huh. - How did you even know to do that?
抱歉 我来晚了
Okay. Sorry I'm late.
没事了 之前莱西做得很好
That's okay. Lexie made a good call.
-我已经控制住局面 -现在什么情况
- I've got it under control. - What do we got?
让我做完 德里克 我能处理好
Let me finish, Derek. I got this.
当然 你行的
Yes, you do.
我要找出老年痴呆症的疗法
I'm gonna find a cure for Alzheimer's.
将一百万美金
The cure for Alzheimer's...
用于老年痴呆症
with $1 million?
一百万美金 只是个开始
With $1 million. It's a start.
你是指临床试验
You're talking about a clinical trial,
临床手术试验吗
a clinical-surgical trial?
是的
Yes.
别说食物和药品管理局了 单单初始费用
Start-up costs alone, never mind the F.D.A.,
德里克
Derek, it's--
我今天看着梅瑞狄斯
Today I watched Meredith perform
独自完成了紧急开颅手术
an emergency craniotomy by herself.
她很棒
She was perfect.
她遗传了她母亲的天赋
She's got her mother's talent.
也遗传了她母亲的美貌 理查德
She's got her mother's looks, Richard.
要是她还遗传了她母亲的病怎么办
What if she has her mother's disease?
爱丽丝年轻时就出现症状
Ellis was young when it started.
每次梅瑞狄斯忘记带钥匙
Every time Meredith forgets her keys
或是问今天是星期几 我
or asks what day of the week it is, I...
这一百万美金用完以后
When that $1 million runs out,
投资者会给我提供最大的基金支持
investors are gonna throw money my way
就像我为这项实验
for the same reason I am gonna throw
毫无保留投入一切一样
everything I got at this trial,
因为他们的父亲或妻子身患此病
because their dad has it,or their wife.
医学本身是不能有突破性进展的
Breakthroughs don't happen because of the medicine.
真正的突破性进展
Real breakthroughs happen
是因为人们由于害怕死亡而不断尝试
because someone is scared to death to stop trying.
手术成功了吗
They're gone?
还有点水肿
Well, there's some swelling,
不过不久就会消肿
but that should go down with some time.
我的胸部正常了
I don't have boobs.
我 我的胸部正常了吗
I-I don't have boobs?
是的 一切正常了
You don't have boobs.
妈妈
Mom.
她之前很担心 现在她这是替你高兴
She was scared. Now she's just happy you're okay.
你真了不起
You're the man.
你才是真的了不起
No, you're the man.
罗伊·翰利处于肺动脉高压晚期
Roy Henley has end-stage pulmonary hypertension.
已经回天乏术
He has reached the point of no return,
这种情况下 只能进行肺移植
and at this point, nothing short of a lung transplant
才能救他一命
will save him.
不幸的是
Unfortunately...
不幸的是 他的化验结果
Unfortunately, his cultures
显示他患有真菌性肺炎
revealed that he has fungal pneumonia,
他的肝功能指数也不容乐观
his liver enzymes are worrisome,
最关键的是
and on top of everything else,
他的内生肌酐清除率只有75%
his creatinine clearance is only 75,
也就是说他的肾开始衰竭了
which means that he is on his way to kidney failure.
手术后免疫抑制剂的使用
The immunosuppressants after surgery
对他很可能是致命
could very likely kill him,
所以
and so...
很遗憾 我认为不应该把他放在
with regret, I conclude that he does not belong
移植候选人名单里
on the waiting list.
凯普娜医生 如果你认为他没有资格
Dr. Kepner, if you don't believe he's a candidate,
为什么你今天还召集专家组评估
why in the world would you convene a panel today?
这是个很好的问题 主任
That is... a very good question, Chief.
早些时候我的确认为
I did think that he was a candidate
他具备资格
earlier in the day,
但是越深入了解
but the longer I looked at his criteria,
我越发现他不具备资格
the more glaring it became.
越深入了解越不具备资格
It became glaring the more you looked at it?
那个
Well...
我们还了解到新的情况
Also, um, n-new facts came to light.
嗯
Um...
病人没有生命支持系统
The patient has no support system.
没人带他去术后随访
Uh, no one to take him for post-op visits,
或者确保他按时吃药
or make sure that he complies with his meds.
今天早些时候 他说他有个女儿
Ear-earlier in the day, he said he had a daughter,
结果发现他们形同陌路
but later it came out that they're estranged.
这不是理由
That's not a reason.
杨医生
Dr. Yang...
你有补充吗
Do you have something to add?
没有
No.
你不觉得有生命支持系统
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表