让我变得头脑简单四肢发达吧
Let me be a dumb jock.
妈
Mom...
爸
Dad...
求求你们了
Please.
分离并捆扎肾动脉和肾静脉
Dividing and ligating the renal artery and vein.
漂亮 干得好 杨医生
Beautiful. Nice work, Dr. Yang.
威尔逊先生 你愿意
Mr. Wilson, would you like
来近距离观察一下这个肿瘤吗
to take a look at the tumor up close?
哦 行啊 我是说 好
Oh. Sure. I-I mean, yes.
这些是门静脉
Okay, so these are the hilar vessels.
我们的医学院高材生要晕过去了
Our med student's gonna faint.
扶住他 各位
Catch him, people.
谢谢
Thank you.
-真抱歉 主任 -啊 没事
- Sorry about that, sir. - Ah, it's fine.
这就是为什么我喜欢每年看医学院一年级学生
That's exactly why I like seeing first-year med students
来这里实习一次
here once a year.
能让我想起我刚来的时候
Reminds me where I started.
谦逊
Humility--
这也是住院总应有的优良品格
That's another good quality for a chief resident,
你说呢 贝利医生
Wouldn't you say, Dr. Bailey?
确实是我最优良的品格之一
It was always one of my best qualities.
另外 他们晕倒的时候真的很有意思
Also, it's funny when they fall down.
主任 您最好看看这个
Sir, you want to take a look at this.
他没事了 他的脊柱已经稳定住了
He's doing fine. His spine's been stabilized,
他很快就会醒过来
and, uh, he'll be awake soon.
他没事儿了吗 他会好起来吗
He's fine? He'll be okay?
恢复过程会缓慢而痛苦
His recovery will be slow and painful.
你应该做好心理准备
You should be prepared for that.
这本该是我俩一生中最美好的日子
This was supposed to be the best day of our lives.
你觉得我很蠢 我知道
You think I'm silly, I know...
这些马啊 风笛啊
With the horses and the... bagpipes.
他也觉得我这样很蠢
So does he.
我们不能在华盛顿结婚
We don't get marriage in Washington.
我们只能拿到同居证
We get domestic partnerships.
我们得去市政大厅
We get to go to city hall
排着队
and stand in line
签几份文书
and... sign some papers.
如果你够浪漫的话可以把文书寄过去
Mail it in if you're even more romantic.
你可以说我很疯狂 但是
So call me crazy, but...
我 我只是希望有一个和别人一样的大喜的日子
I-I just wanted the big day that everybody else gets.
而且我很努力
And I fought for it.
我组织了人群 我
I organized rallies, I...
站在州府外的瑟瑟寒风中
stood in the cold outside the statehouse.
还有几位野蛮人朝我泼热咖啡
I had some neanderthal throw hot coffee on me.
为了我的婚礼 我斗争着
I fought for a wedding
等待着
and waited.
但他们还是拒绝办理
And they still said no.
当我们厌倦了无尽的等待
So when we got tired of waiting, and...
布雷迪和我去签了文书
Brady and I went to go sign the papers,
我想让签字变得特别些
I wanted it to be special.
他是我生命中最珍贵的礼物
He's the best thing that's ever happened to me,
我想让他也感受到这一点
and I wanted it to feel like that.
而不是像去车管局领驾照一样平淡
Not like some trip to the DMV.
我想让这一天变得特别
I wanted it to be special.
但是 我差一点害死他
And instead, I nearly killed him.
人生不如意十之八♥九♥
Things don't go the way you want 'em to.
永远是这样
Ever.
永远
Ever.
来吧
Come on.
咱们去看看他
Let's go see him.
你呼我了吗 主任
You paged me, Chief?
我们在亨利的胰脏发现了一个囊肿
We found a cyst on Henry's pancreas
随时有破裂的危险
that's in danger of rupturing.
切除囊肿就意味着切除胰脏的大部
Removing it means removing a large portion of his pancreas,
会让亨利患上糖尿病
which would make Henry a diabetic.
我们还没和他讨论过这种可能
We didn't discuss that possibility with him.
可以啊
Okay.
你觉得他能接受这个吗
Well, do you think that's something he could live with?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不想现在问你 阿尔特曼医生
Well, I hate to ask you on the spot, Dr. Altman,
但是严格来说 你是他的妻子
but technically, you are the wife.
你也是他的紧急情况联♥系♥人
And you're also his emergency contact person,
所以我现在问你
so I am asking you,
你觉得他有足够的后备力量
do you think he has the support system
来对付一种非常棘手的疾病吗
to manage a very tricky disease?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们还能联♥系♥谁吗 其它近亲 有吗
Is there someone we could call? A next of kin? Anyone?
-我 我不知道 -你签下了一份婚姻许可
- I-I don't know. - You signed a marriage license,
但你却没问过他最基本的问题
and you haven't asked him the most basic questions
他想怎么样的活着或者死去
on how he wants to live or die?
你能允许我认为他是想活着吗
Do I have your permission to act as I see fit?
能
Yes.
那就够了 阿尔特曼医生
That's all, Dr. Altman.
嗯 你看到我的留言了吗
So... did you get my note?
伊莱
Eli.
我猜你看到了
I guess you got my note.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你很邪恶 这就是我的想法
I think you're dirty is what I think.
你想和我玩邪恶吗 带我去那些
You want to be dirty with me? Show me those on-call rooms
-你们医生的嘿♥咻♥专用屋 -我要回家了
- you doctors are always having sex in? - I'm going home.
如果你改主意了
If you change your mind...
我一小时后下班
I get off in an hour.
我有博士学位
I have a PhD.
上完大学 我拿了个博士学位
Um... after college, I got a PhD,
之后我进了医学院
and then I went to medical school,
在班里是第一名
and I'm number one in my class.
我知道你认为我是个白♥痴♥ 可我不是
I know you think I'm an idiot, but I'm not.
我在课本里都看过这些东西
I-I've seen this stuff in textbooks.
我只是 从没有近距离观察过
I-I've just n-never seen it up close before.
算了
Whatever.
随你怎么看我
Think what you want of me.
想知道怎么才能不做白♥痴♥吗
You want to not be an idiot?
任何情况你都要和你的住院医师统一战线
Back up your resident, no matter what.
不许在老板的老板面前诋毁老板
Never undercut them in front of their boss.
如果病人向你问情况
And when a patient asks you for information,
把嘴闭严
you're not allowed to give them.
拖时间或者干脆说不知道
Stall or say you don't know.
等到主治医师到了就行
Just wait long enough until the attending gets there.
主治医师才是老大
The attending takes the lead.
如果你又恐慌了 或在手术室内晕倒了
And if you ever panic or feel faint in an O.R. Again,
你就 别再去想
Just... stop thinking
你面前的手术台上有人被开膛破肚
there's a body open the table in front of you.
别再去想 深呼吸
Just stop thinking and take a deep breath.
通常有效
It usually helps.
我现在觉得我是个混♥蛋♥
Now I feel like an ass.
无视我的评估好了
Just disregard my evaluation.
什么评估
What evaluation?
我们上交了对你们的评估
We turned in evaluations on you guys.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我可能使用了"冷血无情"这个词
Um... I might have used the word, uh, "heartless."
还有别的词儿 比如
Among others, there were...
去看看监控器
Check the monitor.
谢谢您 医生
Thank you, doctor.
好吧 冲我来吧
Okay. Lay it on me.
冲你来什么
Lay what on you?
你的说教
The speech.
主任说的对 你的行为太不靠谱了
You know, "The chief is right and what you did
这套说教
was totally inappropriate" speech.
哦 说教 嗯
Oh, uh, the speech. Yeah.
声明 我没和一个护士拍拖
Okay, I not dating a nurse.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表