Coffee. Please.
好的
Great.
-该死 不 不要咖啡 -你确定吗
- Crap! No. N-n-no coffee. - You sure?
不要 不要咖啡 你 你快去就是了
No, no coffee. Just...just -- just go.
好的
Okay.
-你还要松饼吗 -要
- Uh, did you still want the muffin? - Yes.
好吧 我知道我不是贝利医生
Okay, yes, I know that I'm not Dr. Bailey,
但他是我父亲
but he's my father,
我真的想要他的化验结果
and I really need his lab results.
对不起 我不能给你
Sorry, I can't do it.
好吧 那我也许应该
Okay, well, then maybe I'll just
向你的上级反映一下
let your supervisor know that
我对你今天的服务极度不满意
I've been highly unsatisfied with your service today.
这里又不是商场 我们没有投诉表
This isn't the mall. We don't have comment cards.
也许你们应该有
Well, maybe you should.
-你没事吧 你要我跟他谈谈吗 -马克 别
- Hey. You okay? You need me to talk to him? - Mark, no.
我今天过得已经够糟了 你就别再掺和了
My day has been too messed up to have you in it, too.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我们确信
We know without a doubt
这个心脏是可行的选择
that this heart is a viable option.
真的吗 我们怎么知道这颗心脏会匹配
How? How do we know that this is a good match?
一岁以下婴儿的免疫系统
Well, babies under a a year haven't developed
尚未发育完全 因此不会排斥新的器官
an immune system that will reject the new organ.
于是配对会容易得多
It makes matching a lot easier.
但是我们离预产期还有四周呢
But we're still four weeks away from the due date.
我们的产科医生现在都不在城里啊
Our OB isn't even in town right now.
我将代替纳波利塔诺医生
I'm covering for Dr. Napolitano.
我已征求过她的意见
I've got her blessing
她同意我今天就做剖腹产
to go ahead and do the c-section today.
今天 这也太
Today? T -- that's really --
科林 现在最宝贵的就是时间
Colin, time's an issue here.
如果你们还想要这个心脏的话
We need to inform the transplant board
我们必须尽快通知器♥官♥移♥植♥委员会
as soon as possible if you want this heart.
不然的话 这颗心就要归别人了
Otherwise, it's gonna go to another family.
够了 听着
Whoa. Okay. You know what?
现在屋里的医生太多了
There are a lot of doctors in the room right now.
我们何不给库克夫妇一点空间
So why don't we give the Cookes some space?
你们想好了以后
You can have one of the nurses page us
就叫护士呼我们吧
when you've made a decision.
这是怎么回事 你为什么不呼我
What's going on? Why didn't you page me?
甘蓝 克莱夫
Turnip, Karev?
你打我的小报告
You tattled on me?
你彻底出局了
You're so off this case.
开玩笑吧 我以前还说过比这更过分的话呢
Seriously? I have said way worse stuff than that.
对 所以还是不行
Yeah, not helping.
你们有没有搞错啊
Are you kidding me?!
艾弗里 你想试试截骨术吗
Avery, you want to give the osteotomies a shot?
当然
Yes, sir.
手术锤 谢谢
Mallet, please.
你和莱西·格蕾住在一起是吧
You live with Lexie Grey now, right?
她最近过得怎么样
How's she doing these days?
应该还好吧
Okay, I guess.
很好吗 她没有很难过吗
Okay? She hasn't seemed upset?
她好像经常哭 不过应该没事
She kind of cries sometimes, but she seems okay.
现在是不是该拨开侧鼻软骨了吗
Now are you gonna strip the, uh, lateral cartilage here?
哭意味着没事吗
Crying seems fine?
她是女生嘛 女孩都爱哭
She's a girl. Girls cry.
可你却不知道她为什么哭
But you don't know what she's been upset about?
关我什么事啊
Not really any of my business.
-接下来呢 -接下来都交给我
- What's next? - Next, I finish up here
这期间你要去搞清楚莱西为什么会难过
while you go find out what's up with Lexie.
您说什么
Sorry?
她很难过 你去弄清楚为什么
She's upset. You're gonna find out why.
你想跟我♥干♥活 这就是你的活
You want to be on my service, then serve.
-用你艾式电眼 -斯隆医生
- Use that Avery sparkle. - Dr. Sloan--
今天下午我还有几个鼻整形术要做
I'm gonna do a couple more rhinoplasties this afternoon.
只要你认真办事 说不定我会
You do me this solid, and I just might be persuaded
让你主刀一次
to let you take the lead on one.
好
OK.
你在干嘛
Oh. What are you doing?
我查过了
Uh... I looked it up,
那些咖♥啡♥因♥研究只表明
and those, uh, caffeine studies showed
小白鼠会有出生缺陷
birth defects in rats,
我又不是小白鼠 所以
and I'm not a rat, so...
-跟她说我不是小白鼠 -就让她喝
- tell her I'm not a rat. - Well, let her have--
喂 我们投过票的哈
Hey, we took a vote.
亚利桑那 我今天可要治疗多发性骨折啊
Yeah, well, I have to fix multiple fractures, Arizona.
这是个大手术 所以现在情况
That's major surgery. Okay? So that totally changes
完全不一样了
the situation, completely.
而且马克也不在 咱们一比一扯平了
And Mark's not here, so it's your vote against mine.
我需要咖♥啡♥因♥
I need caffeine.
好吧 既然你这么想要咖♥啡♥因♥ 卡莉欧碧 好啊
Okay, you want caffeine that badly, Calliope, fine.
你是个成年人 可以自己做决定了
You're a grown-up. You can make your own decisions.
对啊 所以
That's right. So...
该死
Damn it.
真该死
Damn it!
这不公平 你太过分了
That is s not fair. You're not fair. Ugh.
对一个正从矛盾情结转向母性情结的人来说
For someone who has a history of ambivalence towards motherhood,
你的内疚心理这招用得真是恰到好处
you got the whole guilt thing down cold.
我有权发表自己的意见
I am entitled to an opinion.
我是说 在这整个事件中 我已经
I mean, I've been left out of too much
被忽略得够多的了 而且我非常肯定
of the conversation already, and I sure as hell
马克·斯隆这位孩子爹不是我选的
did not choose Mark Sloan to be the father.
所以如果我想要这个孩子 你猜怎么着
So if I'm gonna do this, then you know what?
我必须得表达我的意见
I'm gonna have a voice.
天呐 太好喝了
Oh, God. That's good.
我的老天爷啊 你妈太聪明了
Holy crap. Your mom was smart.
卡车
Truck.
木屋 勺子
Cabin. Spoon.
全对咯
3-for-3.
天呐 这个太棒了
Crap. This is so good.
还有比这更好的方案吗
Is it better than this?
梅瑞 说真的 你要是搞不定这个
'Cause seriously, Mere, you'd have to
就会肯定死于老年痴呆症
have died of Alzheimer's to fail this.
我都不确定要不要参加
I don't even know if I'm doing it yet.
必须参加 母女两代医生治愈夺命顽疾
You have to. Mother-daughter surgeons cure leading killer?
我还是很羡慕 虽然我今天要在一个
I mean, I'm still jealous, and I'm doing a heart transplant
还未出生的婴儿身上做心脏移植术
on a baby that hasn't even been born yet.
你能不能闭嘴啊
Will you shut up about that?
你才该闭嘴 卷心菜娃娃
You're the one who needs to keep his mouth shut, cabbage patch.
去他♥娘♥的♥ 我为这个手术准备了整整一个月
Screw this. I've been on this case for a month.
我不会就这么干坐着
I'm not just gonna sit here.
梅瑞狄斯 你必须得去看看爸爸
Meredith, you have to come see Dad.
-哦 他还想要什么器官吗 -他没说
- Oh, does he want more organs? - He wouldn't say.
他现正忙着和一个20岁的纹身女谈恋爱呢
He was too busy loving up on a tattooed 20 year old.
这事儿让你生气吗
Is that upsetting you?
你想跟我谈谈心吗
You wanna talk about it?
不想
No.
好吧
No worries.
我得去手术了
I have a surgery to get to.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
我没空管爸爸的事
I can't deal with my dad.
我在忙我妈的事
I'm too busy with my mom.
梅瑞 去看看吧 我想见识一下
Mere, let's go. I want to see
你们的爸爸是怎样和他的纹身未婚妻亲热
your dad making out with his tatted-up fiance.
他们还没订婚
They're not engaged.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
梅瑞狄斯 求你了
Meredith, please.
好吧
Fine.
你做得很棒 莎拉
You're doing great, Sarah.
我怎么没听见她哭呢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表