All right.
开始吧
All right.
?One look?
?was all it took from you?
别绊倒了 别绊倒了 别
Don't trip. Don't trip. Don't--
你不会绊倒的
You're not gonna trip.
说得对 不会的
You're right. I won't.
好了
Okay.
是谁将新娘交给这位女士
Um, who gives this bride to this bride?
我
That'd be me.
申请人格蕾 谢博德
Applicants Grey and Shepherd.
是我们
That'd be us.
表格给你
There you go.
请出示证件
Need to see some I.D.
好的 给
Here it is. Sure.
好 没有问题
Okay, this seems to be in order.
我们开始
I'll jump right in.
今天我们来到这里
Uh, we are here today to participate
见证这对新人的结合
In a marital union...
我们欢庆爱情 幸福
to celebrate, uh, love and happiness
忠贞 以我之见还有
and loyalty, and well, in my opinion,
些许的奇迹
a little bit of magic...
遵守华盛顿州
Acting in conformity to the laws and regulations
法律法规
of the State of Washington...
两个超凡脱俗的美丽心灵
To bring together two exceptional
走到一起
and beautiful human beings.
你俩自愿结成婚姻
Since it is your intention to enter into marriage,
请牵手并跟我宣誓
join hands and repeat after me,
我 德里克·谢博德
I, uh, Derek Shepherd...
我 德里克·谢博德
I, Derek Shepherd...
我愿娶你 卡莉欧碧·托瑞斯
I take you, Calliope Torres,
为我的妻子
to be my wife...
不论顺境或逆境 同甘苦共患难
For better or for worse, in good times and bad...
我选择与你共度今生
I choose you to be the one with whom I spend my life.
二位有信物要交换吗
Do you have some token you wish to exchange?
我们没来得及准备戒指
No, we didn't have time to get rings.
好 跳过这一步
Okay, we'll skip that part.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
好了
Okay,
请二位签字
you sign there, and you sign there.
通过以上仪式及
By these acts and according to the laws
华盛顿州的法律
of the State of Washington...
现在 我宣布
Okay, I hereby pronounce you
你们结为夫妻
wife and wife.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
下一对
Next applicants, please.
第一支舞
First dance!
泰迪那怎么样了
So what happened with Teddy?
你和她谈了吗
Did you talk to her?
我的女伴刚来电♥话♥
So my date just called
说她正给人接生出不来
to say she got stuck delivering a baby.
真的 婴儿半路卡住出不来
Literally--the baby got stuck halfway out.
我原先真不该小看了老鼠
I was wrong to doubt the mice.
克莱夫 小心喽
Karev, watch your back,
多亏老鼠小J 我也是竞选者了
'cause Mouse J. has just made me a contender.
-谢谢你 小J -敬小J
- Thank you, Mouse J. - To Mouse J.
你可不是唯一的竞选者哦
You're not the only contenders, you know?
刚有人向我推荐 凯普娜是匹黑♥马♥呢
My sources tell me that Kepner could be a dark horse.
拜托
Oh, please.
请别见怪 亨特医生 但是
No offense, Dr. Hunt, but, uh,
明早你还要给一个两岁的孤儿做
I have you scheduled for a swenson procedure
翻出型肛♥门♥外吻合巨结肠根治术
on a 2-year-old orphan tomorrow morning.
相信你能理解
I'm sure you understand.
我是为病人着想
I'm just looking out for the kids
我把他从非洲千里迢迢带到这里
that I brought here from Africa.
知道什么时候切蛋糕吗
Any idea when they're cutting the cake?
我想给阿戴尔拿一块
I wanted to take a piece to Adele.
我也不知道
Oh, I have no idea, sir.
想想也挺有趣的
You know, it's funny how things work out.
克莱夫遥遥领先
Karev stepped up.
杰克森也开始闪光
Jackson's starting to shine.
还有凯普娜 格蕾
There's Kepner, Grey.
我一直认为住院总竞选中
I always assumed that you would be
领跑的人会是你 杨
the front-runner for chief resident, Yang.
可是 现在看来
But, uh, it just goes to show--
人人皆有可能
you can't count anyone out.
我去看看蛋糕
I'm gonna check on that cake.
你要个真正的道歉
You want a real apology?
不能等明天上班再说吗
Can't this wait till work tomorrow?
我的男伴在等我呢
'cause my date's waiting for me.
真对不起
You know, I'm sorry.
我这个外科医生太有本事
I'm sorry I'm such an exceptional surgeon
威胁到你
that it threatens you.
真对不起 我的手术
I'm sorry my surgical repair saved
救了凯丽一命 你却没有
Callie's life and yours didn't.
真对不起 你的自尊心太脆弱
I'm sorry your ego is so fragile
以至于今天本该我上场的手术
that I had to stand on the sidelines of a surgery
我却只能站在一旁看着
I should have been performing with you today,
就像过去三个月一样
like I have been standing on the sidelines
我总是只看不能动手
for the past three months,
基本上害得我丢了当住院总的机会
basically ruining my chances for chief resident.
你想要真诚
You want sincerity?
够真诚吧
I could not be more sincere.
可惜
And yet...
你还是不懂
you still don't get it.
又喝光了
My glass is empty again.
我有个提议
I, uh, I have a proposition for you.
像是有好消息嘛
Mm. I like the sound of that.
兰施图医疗中心提供我一个职位
I've been offered a position at Landstuhl Medical Center.
德国呀
In Germany? Wow.
哇 真是...
Uh, wow. That's, uh...
那是个很棒的医院
That's an amazing facility.
这个职位是终身制
The position they offered me is permanent.
我接受了 但有个条件
So I accepted on one condition.
他们必须也找个职位给我才华出众的
That they find an opening for my incredibly talented
心胸外科医生女朋友才行
cardiothoracic surgeon girlfriend.
-安德鲁 -我以前的生活飘忽不定
- Andrew-- - I live a nomadic life.
在此之前我都不觉得这是什么问题
And it's never bothered me till now.
我现在想安定下来了
I want to settle down.
想找个人好好过日子
I want to start a life with someone,
我希望那个人就是你
and I'm hoping that that someone is you.
我们以为一切尘埃落定
Just when we think we've figured things out...
生活在这时冲我们坏笑
the universe throws us a curveball.
各位 现在该把舞池让出来
All right, it's now time to clear the dance floor
交给父女共舞一曲了
and make way for the father-daughter dance, folks.
糟糕 我忘记取消这个流程了
Oh, crap. I forgot to take that off the schedule.
本来想好的 对不起
I-I meant to. I'm sorry. It can--
没事 没事
No, no, no, no, no.
你和你♥爸♥爸跳舞是应该的 没关系
Of course you should get to dance with your dad. It's okay.
我先去坐坐好了
I'll just sit this one out.
-好吧 -去吧
- Okay. - Go ahead.
别坐了 我也是个父亲
No, you won't. I'm a father.
我也会跳舞 我们跳
I can dance. Let's dance.
因此我们得随机应变
So we have to improvise.
真的该出发了
We really need to leave
不然连露个面都来不及了
if we're even gonna make an appearance.
再等一下就好
Oh, come on. Just one more minute.
二十分钟前你也是这么说的
You said that 20 minutes ago.
你听听 你听听 瞧她
Listen to her. Listen to her. Look at her.
过来听听她
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表