但接下来的二十四小时是关键
but the next 24 hours are crucial.
不过他会康复的对吗
But he can recover, right?
如果...如果一切顺利 他会痊愈吗
If-- if everything goes okay, he'll fully recover?
我们会密切关注贾森帮他度过今晚
We're just focusing on getting Jason through the night.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard,
但先不要想太远
but try not to think too far into the future.
我都不敢碰他
I'm afraid to touch him.
现在你只能看见
I know right now all you can see
这些机器和他的伤口
are the machines and the damage,
但他确实还活着
but he's still there.
嘿 我的明星住院医生
Hey, there's my star resident.
我们去喝一杯吧 我买♥♥单
Come on. We're drinking. I'm buying.
对不起 我去不了
Oh, dude. Sorry, I can't.
为什么
Why not?
斯塔克现在不再恨我
Stark ended up hating the guy
而改去恨他今天的助手了
who assisted him today
并且有过之而无不及
even more than hates me.
上帝 不是吧
Oh, God.
待会有个肠扭转的手术我要去帮忙
Anyway, there's a midgut volvulus, and I'm gonna assist.
你要回到斯塔克那去吗
You're going back to Stark?
我的意思是 那家伙是个白♥痴♥
I mean, the guy's a douche,
虽然...虽然臀部手术很有前途
and-- and hips are cool,
-但你知道... -赶紧消失
- but you know-- - Just go.
姐还是一流的
I'm still awesome.
我开了α受体阻滞剂
I've prescribed alpha blockers
并安排你去我们的免费诊所
and set you up in our free clinic.
如果你还需要什么的话 给我电♥话♥
You need anything at all... call me.
我们会帮你度过这一关的
We're gonna see you through this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hey.
我试过但是很遗憾 我...
I tried. I'm sorry. I, uh--
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
韦伯医生给了我一些免费样品
Dr. Webber slipped me some free samples,
我可以撑过一段时间
so I'm good for a while.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
那么 祝你好运
Well, good luck.
我有很全面的医疗保险
I have great medical insurance.
你这是在落井下石吗
Way to kick a guy when he's down.
我是说
I'm saying, I'm-- I'm...
我是说我可以嫁给你
I'm saying that I'll marry you.
你能这么做真是太慷慨了
That's a really generous offer.
但我不能
But I can't.
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
我宣过誓
I took an oath,
而现在我不能扔下你不管
and I can't leave you now
这跟把你丢在大街上看着你流血而死没有区别
any more than I could leave you bleeding out in the street.
这有点荒唐
This is absurd.
你意识到这点了吗
You're aware of that?
并且明早你就会非常后悔了
And you're gonna regret it deeply in the morning.
你会死的
You're dying.
亨利 你会死的
Henry, you're dying,
但你不必死 因为我可以帮你
and you don't have to, 'cause I can help.
我是认真的
I mean it.
让我嫁给你吧
I'll marry you.
我要所有的术后引流
I want all post-op drains
现在起第三天开始撤除
removed on Day Three from now on
除非我另有安排
unless I tell you otherwise.
你知道你做的这些意味着什么吗
Do u know what this means, what you did?
怎么啦怎么啦
What? What?
我在想你什么时候有空
I was wondering if you wanted
能和我一起出去 贝利医生
to go out with me sometime, Dr. Bailey.
虽然你很震惊
I mean, even that shocked,
但你脸上的"天哪 一个护士约我出去
"Oh, my god a nurse just asked me out.
我要怎么摆脱他"表情
How the hell do I get out of it?" expression
实在太可爱了
you got on right now is pretty cute.
好吧
Fine,
因为你帮我找到了第三天
because you gave me Day Three.
而且我很帅
And because I'm very handsome.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道我是同意了和你喝一杯
I know I agreed to have a drink with you.
但在我来这的路上
But as I walked here,
我意识到这是多么的不公平
I realized how unfair that was.
这对你不公平
You know, it's-- it's-- it's unfair to you,
对我也不公平 因为...
It's unfair to me, because...
真的 我们都没变
Really, nothing has changed.
我是说你...你还是
I- I mean, you're-- you're still
在自己的生活中处于和我不一样的位置
in a very different place in your life than I am,
然后...然后你要的是不一样的...
and-- and you want different--
手术的目标是完全康复
The goal of any surgery is total recovery...
比你之前的样子要好
to come out better than you were before.
一些病人很快就能治好并缓解痛苦
Some patients heal quickly and feel immediate relief.
莱西 我刚刚接到一个传呼
Oh, Lexie. I just got a page.
贝利要我们回到重症监护室去
Bailey wants us back in the I.C.U.
你能一个人搞定吗
Can you deal with it, please?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我钓到了一条21磅的鲑鱼
I have 21 pounds of trout.
钓鱼怎么样啊
How was it?
挺好的
It was good.
其他的一些病人治疗过程比较缓慢
For others the healing happens gradually.
并且直到数月甚至几年之后
And it's not until months or even years later
你才意识到
that you realize,
伤痛消失了
you don't hurt anymore.
你觉得克里斯蒂娜会好起来吗
Do you think Cristina's gonna be okay?
是的
Mm. Yeah, I do.
你觉得她还会当外科医生吗
Do you think she's gonna be a surgeon?
说实话吗
Honestly?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以所有手术之后的挑战就是要耐心等待
So the challenge after any surgery is to be patient.
马克 你忘记带钥匙了吗
Mark, did you forget your keys?
想象一下
Okay, so picture this--
我在非洲 一切都很好
I'm in Africa, and everything's great,
那的人很好 那的诊所很棒
and the people are so nice, and the clinic is amazing,
我正在做的是非常重要的工作
and I'm doing work that actually feels important.
就像我可以
Like, I can...
我可以看到自己的成就
I can actually see that I'm making a difference,
但我却哭了 止不住地哭
but I'm crying, like, constantly.
然后我诊所里的那个同事
And then this guy that work with at the clinic
终于问起我怎么了
finally asks me what's wrong,
我说我想我的女朋友了
and I say that I miss my girlfriend,
我真的想她了 所以他问我
like-- like, I really miss her. So then he asks me
如果他们能找人替我的话我回不回去
if I want to go back if they could replace me.
然后 然后我张嘴想说"不回"
And-- and then I open my mouth to say "No"...
但很奇怪说出来的却是"回"
but what comes out weirdly instead is "Yes."
然后他们就找人替我了
And so they did.
然后我就回来了
And then I came back.
你看起来真的很漂亮
You look really pretty.
但如果你能撑过
But if you can make it through
第一个星期和第一个月
the first weeks and months...
如果你坚信你能治好...
If you believe that healing is possible...
那你就能恢复从前的生活
Then you can get your life back.
但这是一个很大的假设
But that's a big if.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表