我不是故意的
It wasn't intentional.
早上开始有点模糊
It started out as fuzziness in the morning.
后来我盯着艾莉森的颅骨看时
And then I didn't see the big black spa
才发现看不清黑色标记
until I started staring at Allison's skull.
梅茨格一做完手术
Metzger's gonna meet you in ophthalmolo
就来眼科给你检查
as soon as he's out of surgery.
得好一会儿呢 你今天别上班了
He could be a while, so cancel the rest of your day.
还有你的助孕药也得马上停掉
And you need to stop the fertility drugs right away.
不行 这疗程还有两片就完事了
I can't. I mean, there's two pills left in this cycle.
我就快排卵了 现在不能停
My egg's about to drop. I can't stop now.
你得停掉 知道吗
Yes, you can. Okay, you know
药盒侧面列的那些可怕副作用
all the scary side effects they list on the side of the box?
你正碰上其中一个 你得确保
One of them's happening to you. You need to make sure
这不会永久性损伤你的视力
this doesn't permanently damage your eyesight.
这疗程结束了
This cycle's over.
我有感觉能在这找到你
I had a feeling I'd find you here.
肺移植成功
The lungs are in.
目前情况不错
So far, so good.
要告诉她我在这么
Gonna tell her I'm here?
阿尔特曼医生吗 不
Dr. Altman? No.
不 我很确定你马上就走
No, I'm pretty sure you're gonna leave.
事实是这样
Here's the thing..
你会害死他
You're killing him.
你在用枪亲手杀死他
You're taking a gun and killing him.
一起自杀一点都不浪漫
And there is nothing romantic about a joint suicide.
相反很残忍♥
It's cruel...
无论是对你 对他
to you, to him,
对你俩的父母
to your parents,
还是对那个刚刚埋葬亲属的家庭
and to the family that just buried someone.
那对肺真的很完美
Those lungs are gorgeous.
你不能那样做
You can't do this.
我们总是觉得
And it always feels like...
世上只有唯一真爱
there is just one person in this world to love.
可然后呢 我们又遇上别人
And then you find somebody else.
想想自己当年对爱固执
And it just seems crazy
不过是轻狂岁月
that you were ever worried in the first place.
你得劝他一定要找个伴
You'll tell him he has to find someone?
他一定得试试 因为
He really has to try, 'cause...
我不想他孤独寂寞
I don't want him to be alone.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
艾莉森·贝克
Allison Baker
参加了谢博特医生的老年痴呆临床试验
is in Dr. Shepherd's alzheimer's trial.
接下来三年 她得每两周一次
Uh, she has to have follow-up visits
来医院进行后续治疗
every two weeks for the next three years.
我们会确保凯尔每次一起来
We'll make Kyle come every time.
我也每两周一次 亲自给他检查
I-I will do the exam myself every two weeks.
听着
Look...
凯尔 他不仅被疼爱 他被视若珍宝
Kyle--he's not just loved, he's cherished.
请你考虑下
I would like you to consider
能不能别给保护机构打电♥话♥
putting a pin in the call to protective services.
我以为她已经打了
I thought she'd already made the call.
我们都没打
We didn't.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
什么
Excuse me?
最好别再烦着我 我可能反悔呢
Better not stay too long. I might reconsider.
快走吧 凯普娜医生
Run away, Dr. Kepner.
她走了
She's gone...
是真的 不知道该怎么和他说
Real. I don't know how to tell him.
如果类似这样的事情我非知道不可的话
Well, if I had to hear something like that,
我希望是你来告诉我
I'd want to hear it from you.
?Down by the river by the boats?
?Where everybody goes to be alone?
?Where you won't see any rising sun?
?Down to the river we will run?
什么问题都没有
Everything's clear.
很好
Good.
她只不过是笨手笨脚
Well, she's just got two left feet.
有可能 我没查那个
Could be. I didn't check for that.
主任
Sir...
很明显不对劲
Something's clearly wrong.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey,
如果你从生活的崎岖山路上慢慢下滑
when you're rolling down the far side of the hill,
你会有支离破碎的感觉
things fall apart.
听着 如果是我
Okay, look, if it was me,
要我妻子突然总是出意外
and my wife was suddenly accident prone
而且丢三落四 忘这忘那的话
and losing track of details,
我不会找个只当了一年主治医生的
I wouldn't ask the general surgeon
普通外科医生给她看
who's only been an attending for a year to check her out.
我会找个神外的医生
I'd ask the neuro guy--
优秀且技艺精湛的神经外科医生
The very fancy, extremely good neurosurgeon
碰巧正在研究神经系统疾病的
who happens to be studying neurological disorders,
就像老年痴呆症
like Alzheimer's,
碰巧还是我好朋友的那小子
who happens to be a close friend.
他才是我会找的
That's who I'd ask.
一家之言
But that's just me.
我只想确认你还好
I just wanted to make sure you were all right.
瑞奇一点不好 这是肯定的
Ricky's not, that's for sure.
我告诉茱莉亚她会遇上别人
I told Julia that she'd find somebody else.
-但其实我不确信 -她会的
- But... I'm not sure I believed it. - She will.
-如果他是她的 -灵魂伴侣吗
- Yeah, well, what if he's her-- - Soul mate?
别开这狗屁玩笑了 莱西
You gotta be kidding me with this crap, Lexie.
没人只有一个灵魂伴侣
Nobody has just one soul mate.
那样的世界也太扯淡了
That'd be such a dumb system.
瑞奇和茱莉亚应得更好的
Look, Ricky and Julia deserve better than someone
而不是让彼此生病的爱人
who makes them sick.
你也应得更好的
You deserve better, too.
每个人都不止有一个灵魂伴侣
And there is more than one soul mate for everyone.
像你这样的姑娘
And someone like you?
消息一传出去 想约你的队伍可以排到门外
There'd be a line out the door as soon as word got out.
哦 那你会排队吗
Oh, would you be in the line?
对
Yeah.
我就在排队
I'm in the line.
我觉得我有否决权
I think I have veto power.
我是说 你不能让一个生命
I mean, I think you don't bring a human being
就这么来到世界上 如果有一派人
into this world if one of the parties,
比如当妈的 不愿意的话
like the mother, doesn't want it.
有什么好讨论的
I mean, what's there left to discuss?
好 我把话说明白
All right. Let me, uh, get this straight.
你做了决定 而我没资格左右
You've made a decision, and I have no say. Zero.
那要是我觉得构建家庭
So what if I think having a family
才是活着的一个重要意义呢
is a huge part of what it means to be alive?
那你就娶错人了
Well, then you married the wrong person.
也许真是 我是说 有些草率
You know, maybe you did. I mean, it was--it was hasty.
那时我创伤后应激障碍 在沙发上发抖
I was a P.T.S.D. wastoid, shivering on the couch. I...
也许我们都没想清楚
Maybe we didn't think this through.
住口
Stop it.
你不准胡说八道
You don't get to pull that crap with me.
我们结婚 不是出于我怜惜你
We got married, not because you're a basket case,
而是因为我们相爱 想要一起生活
but because we loved each other and we wanted a life together.
所以你不准威胁要离开
So you don't get to threaten walking out just because I had
就为 如履薄冰的我提了个不同意见
the gall to express an opinion that is different to yours.
你自己想想吧
You need to think about it.
你有义务至少假装一下
You have an obligation to at least pretend
关心我想要什么
that you care what the hell I want.
这堆刚弄完 还有更大一堆
Oh, these are all done. There's just two more.
-我想请你吃晚餐 -什么
- I'd like you to join me for dinner. - Come again?
晚餐
Dinner.
现在吗
Uh, right now?
不 我吃过了
No, I already ate.
我是说 改天晚上
I'm just saying, some other night.
比如
Like...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表