write some meds for screaming-kidney-stones guy,
然后拿化验单给甲状腺肿女士
and then deliver labs to my goiter lady.
别炫耀了
Stop bragging.
没办法 我天生劳碌命
I can't. I was born for this kind of day.
不 停下
No. Stop.
塞斯 不要做 好吗
Seth, no. Okay?
还能再等几年
This can wait a couple of years.
妈妈 你说了让我自己做主的
Mom, you said this was my decision.
你说过 行过成年礼之后
You said, after my bar mitzvah,
我就是个男人 可以自己做主了
I'd be a man and I could decide.
那是因为我们以为你到了13岁的时候
That is because we thought by 13,
会做出成熟的决定
you'd make the mature decision.
你不能因为不喜欢
You can't just cut off
身体的某部分就把它切掉 对吧
the parts of your body that you don't like, all right?
我也不喜欢自己的大腿
I don't like my thighs, okay?
蝴蝶臂和双下巴
or my saggy arms or my chin,
但是如果我们不喜欢身体哪一部分就切掉
But if we all cut off the parts we don't like,
-那就没啥剩下了 -妈妈
- we'd all have nothing left. - Mom!
塞斯 你父亲和你一样有胸部
Seth! Your father has the exact same chest as you,
没人觉得他是个娘们
and nobody thinks he's a woman.
你能劝劝她吗
Look, would you please talk to her?
我要给你父亲打电♥话♥
Uh... I'm calling your father.
在学校他们叫我"波霸"
They call me booby at school.
"乳♥房♥♥男" "D罩仔"
Man boobs, double "D."
他们一直在我储物柜里挂胸罩
Some kid keeps hanging a bra in my locker.
还有一年我就要上高中了
I'm starting high school in a year.
到时候全是新同学
It's gonna be all new people.
我只希望能重新开始
I just want to start over.
我想当一个正常人
I want to be normal...
和其他人一样
like everyone else.
为什么不能跳过小组环节呢
Why can't we just skip the panel?
我显然需要一对新的肺
We know I need the lungs.
不是所有人都能成为器♥官♥移♥植♥的候选人
Not everyone makes a good transplant candidate.
如果有些人不能
If someone can't reliably
-按时吃抗排斥的药 -我能
- take their anti-rejection meds... - I can.
-或者其它器官有严重疾病 -我没有
- or have severe disease in another organ. - I don't.
还有很多项指标
Oh, well, there are are just a lot of indicators
用于判断病人能不能承受此手术
as to whether a person is strong enough to survive the surgery.
我想知道她怎么想
I want to know what she thinks,
这位一直绷着张苦瓜脸
The one with the sourpuss on her face.
我没绷着脸 我天生就长这样
I don't have a sourpuss. This is just my face.
是真的 她就长这样
It's true. It is just her face.
你觉得我能通过专家评审吗
You think I'll... pass the panel?
我说不准
I couldn't say.
高兴点嘛 苦瓜脸
Oh, cheer up, sourpuss.
你年轻
You're young,
身体又很棒
you got your health.
我觉得你们很棒 都很棒
I think you're doing all right, both of you.
年纪轻轻就当了医生
Practically kids and doctors, no less.
我猜你们的父亲都很骄傲
I bet your dads are really proud.
我来自一个小镇 其实是一个农场
I'm from a small town, a farm, actually.
所以 没错 当得知我当上医生时
So yes, my dad was over the moon
我爸高兴得乱跳
when I became a doctor.
你呢
What about you?
克莱夫 塞斯的妈妈刚过来
Karev. Seth's mother just came by
说她不想要孩子做手术
saying she wants to pull the plug on the kid's procedure.
你就是这么独当一面的吗
That your idea of taking point?
我打算劝劝她
Well, I'm--I'm gonna talk to her.
上个月我花了两个小时给他们做咨♥询♥
I spent two hours consulting with this family last month.
你只花了十分钟就把他们忽悠走了
Ten minutes with you, they're ready to walk.
80%的儿科手术由父母决定的
Pediatric surgery is 80% parent management.
-克莱夫 你知道的 -我能搞定
- Karev You know that. - I'm handling it.
梅根 我是格蕾医生
Megan, hi. Uh, I am Dr. Grey.
我来看看你状态如何
Just checking in to see how you're feeling.
梅根 梅
Megan. Meg.
她一发短♥信♥就什么也听不见了
She doesn't hear well when she's texting.
我听得见 多谢
I can hear her. Thanks.
另一个医生在哪 托瑞斯医生呢
Where's the other doctor-- Dr. Torres?
今天我负责给你做检查
Oh, I'll--I'll be checking you today.
你膝盖如何 疼痛有舒缓吗
How's your knee? Is the, uh, pain any better?
你看起来很亲切
Look, you seem really sweet,
但是你这副忙忙碌碌披头散发
But this whole, like, super-busy, messy-hair,
像女鬼一飘来飘去的样子
running-around-like- a-banshee thing you have going
实在是让我不放心
doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
你都不知道我的病情
I mean, you don't even know my case.
梅·维伦 28岁
Meg Whealon, age 28,
自行车事故导致胫骨平台骨折
tibial plateau fracture caused by a bicycle accident.
至少你跟急诊室的人是这么说的
At least that's what you told the E.R.,
但是你又对托瑞斯医生说
but you told Dr. Torres that
你当时的时速是30英里
you were going 30 miles an hour,
所以我觉得你当时在你男友的摩托车上
which makes me think that you were on your boyfriend's motorcycle,
所以我猜他有驾照 而你没有
and I'm gonna guess that he has a license for it, and you don't.
你之前没准备过吧
This is off the top of your head?
我背下了你的病历
I memorized your chart.
骨折用经皮螺钉抬高固定
Your facture was fixed with elevation and percutaneous screw fixture.
你对青霉素过敏 正在使用血液稀释剂
You are allergic to penicillin, currently on blood thinners
以确保不得深静脉血栓
to make sure you don't develop d.V.T.,
要是你早跟我说说膝盖的情况
and if you would just talk to me about your knee,
我早就调好止疼药量走人了
then I could adjust your pain meds and be out of your hair.
她很厉害哦
She's good.
你真厉害
You're good.
我是很忙 但是我能应付得来
I'm busy, but I can handle it.
这个医院的每个医生都需要外伤训练
Every doctor in this hospital needs trauma training--
灾难应急训练
disaster training.
你们科室的实力已经很强了
You've got a strong department.
不 不只是我的人 而是所有人
No, no, not just my staff. Everyone.
那次枪击事件中11人丧生
11 people died in that shooting.
其中的8个 确实没有生还可能
Now eight of them... never had a chance,
但是另外3个本有机会获救
but the other three could've been saved.
查尔斯·珀西腹部中枪
Charles Percy had a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
玛兰达·贝利采用了她所知道的一切方法全力救治
Miranda Bailey did everything that she was trained to do.
她给他输液 控制失血 施加按压
She gave him fluids, controlled the bleeding, applied pressure.
然后她想带他去手术室
Then she tried to get him to an O.R.,
但是她失败了 所以他死了
but she couldn't, and so he died.
若接受过灾难应急训练的医生
Now a doctor with disaster training
可以在这种情况下更迅速地判断情况
would've been able to assess that environment more quickly
而且也能找到备用逃生通道
and would've known an alternative escape route.
贝利医生显然没有受过这种训练
Dr. Bailey was not trained to do that,
这儿九♥成♥的医务人员都没有接受过训练
and neither are 90% of the doctors on your staff.
她这辈子都忘不了
She'll remember him dying in her arms
那孩子就死在她的怀里
for the rest of her life.
我也忘不了
And I'll remember.
你也忘不了我们本来能够救活他的
And you'll remember that we could've saved him.
这是我们的错
We failed her.
我们没能救活查尔斯·珀西 他也是我们的一员
We failed Charles Percy, one of our own doctors.
我难以接受这个事实
I can't face that.
我更不能面对这种事情再次发生
I can't face that ever again.
你能吗
Can you?
我想要扩建西雅图恩典医院的烧伤科
I'd like to expand the burn unit at Seattle Grace,
让我们成为严重烧伤患者的首选
make us the go-to destination for serious burn victims.
同时我也想让这儿
I'd also like to upgrade us
升级为全国知名的外科整形中心
to a real nationally renowned center for cosmetic reconstructive surgery.
两个分科室吗
Two subspecialties?
整形中心的收入
Well, revenue from the cosmetic center
也将会用于烧伤科
will help support the burn unit.
相互扶持
One hand scratches the other.
很不错的想法
It's a nice idea,
以一百万资金来说算是有雄心壮志
and an awfully ambitious plan for $1 million,
同时也带来很大的工作量
and a tremendous amount of work.
我现在是空窗期
I'm not seeing anyone right now.
我也没有和任何护士
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表