We're gonna miss our plane. Let's go.
天啊 好吧 你想吵架
Oh, god. Okay. You want to fight?
要飞18个小时 我们可以在飞机上吵
The flight's 18 hours. We can fight on the plane.
你毁了这一切
You're ruining this for me.
我不想这样
and I don't want to do this.
什么 这话是什么意思
What-- what'd-- so what does that mean?
难道你突然不想去了还是
What, you suddenly don't want to go or...
我不想和你一起去非洲
I don't want to go to Africa with you.
亚利桑那 不要
Arizona... No.
好吗 别这样
Okay? No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
You're sorry? You're sorry?
三年啊
It's three years.
我快赶不上航♥班♥了
I'm gonna miss my plane.
你多保重
You take care of yourself.
不要
No.
不要
No!
求你了 求你了 我可以
Please. Please. I can...
我们可以做到的
We can-- we can do this.
我们可以解决这个问题
We can-- we can figure this out.
你留在这里
You stay here...
快快乐乐的
and be happy.
我会去那里
And I'll go there...
也快快乐乐的
and be happy.
如果你上了飞机
If you get on that plane,
如果你弃我而去 我们就完了
if you go without me, we are done.
你听见了吗 我们完了
Do you hear me? We are over!
我们正站在机场的中♥央♥
We are standing in the middle of an airport
互相大吵大闹
screaming at each other.
我们已经完了
We're already over.
杨
Yang.
阿尔特曼医生告诉我你今天的工作表现
Dr. Altman told me about your work today.
我知道过去的几个月对你来说苦不堪言
I know it's been hell for you these past few months,
所以
so...
干得好
Well done.
多谢夸奖
Thank you, Sir.
主任
Chief.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Do you have a minute?
我等不及下次实践课了
I can't wait until the next skills lab.
我绝对跟你一队
I am totally on your team.
"滚开 不然就从你身上碾过去"
"Move or I'll run you down!"
笑死我了
Freakin' hilarious.
我们都在寻找答案
We're all looking for answers...
不论是在医学上
in medicine...
在生命中
in life...
还是在所有的一切中
in everything.
你刚才是在盯着我的屁♥股♥吗
Were you just checking out my ass?
这又不是第一次了
Not the first time.
也不会是最后一次
Won't be the last.
你敢
No!
有时我们苦苦寻觅的答案
Sometimes the answers we're looking for
就藏在表象之下
have been hiding just below the surface.
今天我过得很糟糕
I had the worst day today.
一直在忙着
Been working, um...
忙着基金申请
working on the grant proposal,
但是 我无法做到
and I just-- I couldn't do it.
然后我意识到
And then I realized...
是因为你
it was you.
这是老年痴呆症的临床试验
It's a clinical trial for Alzheimer's.
这工作很重要 但我无法不惦记着你
It's serious work, and I couldn't think of anything but you.
我知道你想参与试验
I know you want to be a part of the trial,
但是我不想让你跟它沾一点边
but I can't have you anywhere near it.
克里斯蒂娜责备我
Cristina blames me.
她恨我
She hates me.
有时
Other times,
我们甚至没有意识到自己在提出问题
we find answers when we didn't even realize
答案就自动浮出了水面
we were asking the question.
艾弗里 很好
Avery, good.
有时
Sometimes...
答案来得猝不及防
the answers can catch us completely by surprise.
你听说了吗 这堂课
Did you hear? The lab--
效果惊人 你应该看看凯普娜
it could not have gone better, and you should've seen Kepner.
我是说 你看着她绝对想不到
I mean, you wouldn't think it to look at her,
那姑娘天生就是个创伤外科医生
but there is a trauma surgeon in that girl.
我希望你也能在场
I wish you could've been there.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
我辞职了
I quit.
什么
What?
你说的对
You were right.
我可以做到 我仍然可以当医生
I can do it. I can still be a surgeon.
只是我
I just...
不想再当下去了
don't want to anymore.
有时
And sometimes,
即使我们找到了寻觅已久的答案
even when we find the answer we've been looking for...
艾弗里 可以了
Avery, that's enough.
我们仍然还要面对各种各样的问题
we're still left with a whole hell of a lot of questions.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表